Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry

Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 · Phone number

About Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry

Kennedy from Kennedy Shae’ Makeup Artistry is a North Carolina-based makeup artist specializing in bridal and special occasion makeup. Kennedy Shae’ Makeup Artistry is based out of Chapel Hill, NC and seeks to provide highly professional and beautiful makeup services. This makeup specialist works closely with her brides and in the months prior to your wedding day in order to establish a team relationship that allows her to fully serve you and tend to your wedding needs.

Kennedy Shae’ Makeup Artistry offers multicultural, on-site bridal makeup services as well as trial run sessions. The trial run session allows you to get an idea of what your wedding day makeup vision will actually look like and also gives you the ability to shift or change your look depending on your personal preference. Additionally, Kennedy Shae’ Makeup Artistry offers these makeup services:

• Contour makeup

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 6
Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 7

Stephanie Thorpe · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough about Kennedy's talent. She is amazing! My bridesmaids and I were more than pleased. Kennedy listened to the vision each one of us had for our looks and achieved them all. Kennedy, thank you for your phenomenal service, for being so accommodating, and for sharing your talent with us for my wedding day!

Alicia · Married on 01/19/2019

Great wedding makeup

As a Black woman with a diverse wedding party I wanted to make sure that she would be able to make us all look our best, so from the start I was looking for makeup artists who showcased different skin tones in their online portfolios. Kennedy was wonderful to work with. She was incredibly friendly during my trial and was able to guide me in color choices and the look since I do not have much makeup knowledge. She communicated effectively throughout the contract-signing and preparation stage with email reminders and a schedule for my bridal party's makeup times. On the day of, she did makeup for me, my four bridesmaids, and both mothers at the venue. Everyone looked great. I definitely recommend!

Nikki Webb · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank You!!!!

I am so happy that I found you on this website! From beginning to end you have done everything you said you would do. You are very professional and your makeup was flawless on myself and my girls. All of them were very impressed and absolutely loved their makeup!! I hate all of it is over but am already excited to use you for upcoming friend's weddings =) Thank you so much for making me feel stunning on my big special day! My makeup was clean ;)

Award

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Alexis Raeana Makeup Artistry
    Alexis Raeana Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kennedy Shae MUA is truly an artist. She is amazing to work with and exemplifies southern hospitatlity. She is amazing when working with ALL skintones, that is so hard to find! She is always on speed dial when I need an extra set of expertised hands! I love Kennedy Shae!