Beauty & the Budget Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

Beauty & the Budget Events is a relationship-driven wedding planning service with the goal of creating enjoyable, stress-free engagement seasons and amazing wedding days for each couple to jump start an incredible marriage. We are focused and detail-oriented so that we are totally prepared for every wedding day, and we seek to build relationships with each client so they feel the specialized attention their wedding day deserves.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,999

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 02/26/2022

Stephanie is the best!

Stephanie was fantastic to work with. We used her full service option and it was worth every penny. Stephanie was kind, personable, had great attention to detail, and generally made sure our day went incredibly smoothly. She has great relationships with awesome vendors and we were really happy with everyone she recommended.

Stephanie paid attention to our budget and never once pressured us to do something we couldn't afford or that wasn't "us." She got our style and she was super ready for our ideas even if they weren't traditional. If you've been looking at wedding planners and getting stuck because everyone seems like they'll plan an airbrushed, generic event that doesn't fit your vibe, stop looking and contact Stephanie.
    Aby J. Married on 12/26/2021

Above and Beyond

Stephanie was an answered prayer. Our wedding was delayed a year because of covid and I ended up procrastinating on wedding planning as a result.
    In came Stephanie about two and a half months before the wedding.
    She immediately got to work on helping us with all the details. She asked ALL the questions, a lot of things I never would thought about on my own. She wanted to make sure my big day was exactly what I wanted — and to be honest I didn’t know what I wanted until I started working with her.
    My wedding day was everything I could have imagined and more. I didn’t have to lift a finger for my rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Stephanie had it all under control from set up to tear down!!
    I cannot recommend B&B Events enough. Stephanie was professional, easy to work with, and just a joy overall. I highly recommend her business!!
  • Meredith
    Meredith S. Married on 11/14/2021

Highly Recommend Stephanie!

We loved working with Stephanie as our wedding coordinator! She is very detail-oriented and organized which made our wedding planning process very smooth. I loved how I didn't have to worry about any of the details on the wedding day because she had everything under control. Stephanie was always professional and she did a great job keeping the wedding party and the vendors in line. We highly recommend Stephanie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

2474 Walnut St #201 Cary, NC, 27518
9197709792
Location of (Beauty & the Budget Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding