Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry Reviews

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 7
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

Kennedy was very professional and we enjoyed her warm and kind personality as she did our makeup. We all loved our looks that were tailored to the unique characteristics of every one in the bridal party. She also answered our beauty questions that we had for her. I definitely recommend her as a skilled and talented makeup artist that will make you feel beautiful on your special day!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Dori · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding makeup!!!

Kennedy is the bomb!!! She made me me my bridesmaids look amazing on my special day! Book her now!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 8
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 9
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 10

Meg O'Mara · Married on 05/11/2019

So amazing!

Kennedy stepped in the week before my wedding when my original makeup artist was unable to attend. She saved my wedding! She was very responsive, prompt, and professional. She did the makeup for 5 people in my wedding, including mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone looked flawless! She is obviously experienced with many different skin types and ages. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 11

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing mua

Kennedy did an amazing job on everyone's makeup. We arrived 15 minutes late and she was very patient with us! She did not rush to complete our make up and she still finished on time! She was excellent!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Flores · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional and on-time!

Kennedy was a joy to work with. Despite the chaos of several women getting ready in one house, plus a photographer and videographer, she kept her composure the whole time :) That to me is the definition of a true professional. Not only did she get everyone ready in time, we had time to spare which allowed us to enjoy the day.

Her prices were reasonable...and when you consider the peace of mind you get from hiring someone who's going to show up on time and do exceptional work, it's well worth the expense. As a bride, you have a million things to worry about on your day, when you hire Kennedy, your make up won't be one of them.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Stephanie Thorpe · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough about Kennedy's talent. She is amazing! My bridesmaids and I were more than pleased. Kennedy listened to the vision each one of us had for our looks and achieved them all. Kennedy, thank you for your phenomenal service, for being so accommodating, and for sharing your talent with us for my wedding day!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Alicia · Married on 01/19/2019

Great wedding makeup

As a Black woman with a diverse wedding party I wanted to make sure that she would be able to make us all look our best, so from the start I was looking for makeup artists who showcased different skin tones in their online portfolios. Kennedy was wonderful to work with. She was incredibly friendly during my trial and was able to guide me in color choices and the look since I do not have much makeup knowledge. She communicated effectively throughout the contract-signing and preparation stage with email reminders and a schedule for my bridal party's makeup times. On the day of, she did makeup for me, my four bridesmaids, and both mothers at the venue. Everyone looked great. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Nikki Webb · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank You!!!!

I am so happy that I found you on this website! From beginning to end you have done everything you said you would do. You are very professional and your makeup was flawless on myself and my girls. All of them were very impressed and absolutely loved their makeup!! I hate all of it is over but am already excited to use you for upcoming friend's weddings =) Thank you so much for making me feel stunning on my big special day! My makeup was clean ;)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

Speechless

Kennedy was an amazing artist who worded wonders! She took her time and made sure everyone looked stunning. My mom had lots all her eyelashes to chemo treatments and without hesitation Kennedy made her feel like a queen. She is a sweet, attentive, and passionate person. A thousand times over I would recommend her!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Avani · Married on 09/08/2018

Kennedy did my makeup for my sister’s wedding! It lasted all day long! She did an amazing job. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Esha

Esha · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Kennedy was AMAZING. I went to her last minute after a not so great trial with another artist, and she found a way to accommodate my sisters and me. I’m not great about having my makeup professionally done because I’ve been doing my makeup myself for over a decade and it never looks quite right when someone else does it. But Kennedy was able to give me the exact look that I wanted. I still looked and felt like me but significantly better! On my wedding day, my makeup felt flawless from 10:30am through the late night reception and went perfectly with both my outfits for the night. She’s great at dealing with all skin tones and she’s extremely kind and professional. I only wish she could do my makeup every day. I hope next time I need (or now want) my makeup professionally done, she’s available!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 12
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 13
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 14
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 15
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 16
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 08/18/2018

Kennedy was very professional and on time.. She did an a fantastic job making sure that everyone look good!!
    I would definitely hire her for another event.. ??

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jasmine · Married on 07/30/2018

Absolutely loved my makeup and will go back soon! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 17

Holly · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend! Was on time and did a great job for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Noelani · Married on 04/20/2018

I loved Kennedy and will book her for future events!

Jordan · Married on 04/20/2018

Absolutely loved my makeup and would go back anytime! Highly recommended

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 18

Jordan · Married on 04/20/2018

My experience with Kennedy was amazing! Not only was the service great but she was super friendly and helpful.

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 19

Kierra · Married on 04/20/2018

I really enjoyed my first experience with Kennedy doing my makeup so that’s why I picked her a second time. She can do any makeup style you want she will be my go to makeup artist for all my special events!!

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 20
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 21

Kyra · Married on 04/20/2018

I loved my makeup. She took her time and did everything great, and the touch up kit was great to.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 22

Kyra · event on 04/19/2018

Absolutely LOVED my makeup!! Got so many compliments! Lasted all day and night! Definitely a 5 star for me!

Kamryn · event on 04/18/2018

Overall makeup experience with Kennedy was amazing! Super flexible and affordable. Couldn’t of been happier !!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Alexis · Married on 12/16/2017

Kennedy was truly a blessing to work with! I can honestly say she has a natural talent! Not only does she work with you on your desired look prior to your event, she also makes sure the products she uses are safe, as well as beneficial for your skin, no matter the type. She really makes sure its whats best for you. Kennedy has the ability to perfectly match the products to your natural skin tone and she always makes sure you are comfortable with what she is using ! I HIGHLY recommend her! You will NOT be disappointed! :)

Alina · Married on 12/16/2017

Kennedy Shae MUA is the absolute best! I spent months worried about my face trying to clear it up before the wedding and the stress caused more damage than good. I was worried until she showed me my final look in the mirror and I could’ve cried! She covered every line, bump & scar while making it look completely natural. I literally wish I had her doing my makeup on a daily basis but she will definitely be hired in the future for any major events I have going on. Thank you so much Kennedy for taking something I felt embarrassed about & making me feel comfortable in my own skin ❤️

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 23
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 24
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 25
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 26
    Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 27

Cheyna · Married on 08/05/2017

I’m so extremely thankful for Kennedy! She helped make my wedding day the most perfect day ever. My, my mother/in-law and my bridesmaids make up was above and beyond any expectation I had for my big day! Kennedy is very responsive, kind, her work speaks for itself and I look forward to using her for every event going forward!

Kennedy Shae' Makeup Artistry 28

Shannon · Married on 08/04/2018

Kennedy did a total of 9 faces with the same amount of quality and effort as she did mine. I still don't know how she finished all of us an hour before ceremony time. We had to pay a travel fee that was out of her normal rate simply because she was relocated for the summer, but it was worth it. Kennedy is so professional and wise beyond her years! I know nothing about makeup and what we loved most was her ability to match foundations and what not to the diverse skin tones of my wedding party. If you're in search of an artist who can do the fairest of skin tones to women of color, Kennedy Shae' is for you!

Sent on 09/08/2018