Apex, Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number

About Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry is a wedding beauty service based out of Apex, North Carolina. Theresa and her team believe that on your wedding day, you deserve to look and feel like the best version of yourself. Through years of experience, passion, and a bit of time, Theresa Burden and her makeup team can help you look and feel like the best you so you can walk down the aisle with complete confidence on your special day. Using your vision and your natural beauty, Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry can create a bridal look that you may have only ever dreamed of.

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry can serve up to 10 clients at once. As well as updos and styling, some of the unique services that they offer their clients include:

• Consultations and trials

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry 1
Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry 2
Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry 3

Kelley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Theresa has done my makeup for multiple occasions and I've always been thrilled with the result! Her eye for color and attention to detail are top notch. Whether you're going for a bold or classic look, she can do it all. Theresa is also very friendly and easy to work with. Fabulous! :)

Sent on 02/20/2017
  • Tewanda Terry

Tewanda · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Theresa is talented beyond amazing! This was my first time having a full face of makeup and she made me feel very comfortable during the process. I was very pleased with the finished work. She is able to enhance all of the characteristics of your face so that you look gorgeous and natural at the same time!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Patricia Krystek · Married on 06/11/2019

Your makeup will look amazing!

I’m a mature woman who no longer knows how to apply my makeup. Because I was hosting a rehearsal dinner and attending the wedding the following day, I knew I needed help. I found Theresa on the internet and was very nervous since I had never had my makeup done by a professional artist. When I drove up to Theresa’s studio she was outside waiting for me and immediately put me at ease. Theresa is attentive, a true professional, enthusiastic, and an experienced makeup artist. She took before and after pictures which showed me her amazing ability. My step-daughters never compliment me, however when they saw my makeup they said, “Your makeup looks amazing!” I recommend if you need to look your very best you should contact Theresa. You will be in excellent hands!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Award

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

• Unearthed Events
    Unearthed Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Theresa Burden for your MUA needs! Her collection is extensive, her product knowledge is elaborate, and she is exceptional at what she does! I've had the pleasure of learning from Theresa in class and also working with Theresa in styled shoots and she is phenomenal!

• Apex Apex, NC, 27502 See on map
    9197571819 (Phone number)
    9197571819 (Other Phone Number)
    9197571819 (Fax Number)