Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

On your wedding day you deserve to look and feel like the best version of yourself. I am an artist who wants to bring your vision to life and sculpt your beautiful blank canvas into a masterpiece.

My name is Theresa and I would love to be your makeup artist for your special day! I am available for weddings, proms, photo shoots, and various special events in Raleigh North Carolina and beyond!

I am a licensed Esthetician with North Carolina. Sanitation and cleanliness is a priority of mine.

I am a self taught and classically trained artist. I am constantly improving my craft in makeup workshops all around the United States. I would love to capture your unique vision for your special event.

Follow Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry on

18 Reviews for Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry 1
Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry 2

Kelley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Theresa has done my makeup for multiple occasions and I've always been thrilled with the result! Her eye for color and attention to detail are top notch. Whether you're going for a bold or classic look, she can do it all. Theresa is also very friendly and easy to work with. Fabulous! :)

• Tewanda Terry

Tewanda · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Theresa is talented beyond amazing! This was my first time having a full face of makeup and she made me feel very comfortable during the process. I was very pleased with the finished work. She is able to enhance all of the characteristics of your face so that you look gorgeous and natural at the same time!

• Jordan

Jordan Lewynn Newsome · Married on 11/10/2018

The best experience!!!! This coming from a picky bride with skin troubles :)

Theresa is absolutely FABULOUS!! I could not have asked for a better experience. As someone with bad skin (acne and Rosacea) my wedding makeup was something that was really important to me but also something I was really nervous about (I tried two other artists I wasn't crazy about before finding Theresa). Theresa went above and beyond to help me find the exact coverage and look I wanted - and it looked so natural!! I didn't feel or look like I was walking around with a ton of makeup on but it lasted all day! Theresa was determined to help me feel comfortable and even set up a complimentary skin demo where we tested a couple different options for my skin. She also did my mom and sisters makeup for the wedding. They were also SO SO happy with how it turned out and my sister even said it was the first time she ever liked getting her makeup done because Theresa knows how to emphasize your features while still keeping everything natural! She is also incredibly conscious of keeping everything sanitary. And her timeliness and calm demeanor is the exact thing we needed on a hectic morning trying to get 10 girls ready. Even after my wedding Theresa sent me an email letting me know a skincare product she used was on sale if I wanted to purchase it myself - so sweet! I'm already looking for another event where I have an excuse to use Theresa again - and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for one of their biggest days! Thanks, Theresa for all your help, patience and fabulous work!!!!!

Award

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 0.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 0.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

Real Weddings

• unearthed weddings + events
    unearthed weddings + events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Theresa Burden for your MUA needs! Her collection is extensive, her product knowledge is elaborate, and she is exceptional at what she does! I've had the pleasure of learning from Theresa in class and also working with Theresa in styled shoots and she is phenomenal!

• Apex, 27502 See on map
    9197571819 (Phone number)
    9197571819 (Other Phone Number)
    9197571819 (Fax Number)