Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Professional Makeup Artist

On your wedding day you deserve to look and feel like the best version of yourself. I am an artist who wants to bring your vision to life and sculpt your beautiful blank canvas into a masterpiece.

My name is Theresa and I would love to be your makeup artist for your special day! I am available for weddings, proms, photo shoots, and various special events in Raleigh North Carolina and beyond!

I am a licensed Esthetician with North Carolina. Sanitation and cleanliness is a priority of mine.

I am a self taught and classically trained artist. I am constantly improving my craft in makeup workshops all around the United States. I would love to capture your unique vision for your special event.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

todo alt text
todo alt text
Updos/Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)

Theresa has done my makeup for multiple occasions and I've always been thrilled with the result! Her eye for color and attention to detail are top notch. Whether you're going for a bold or classic look, she can do it all. Theresa is also very friendly and easy to work with. Fabulous! :)

Profile Picture Kelley, 1/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa was incredible. She came to my house for a trial and I loved it. I am not a huge makeup wearer, but I wanted to feel pretty on my wedding day, so she worked with me to give me a style that felt very "me." I felt gorgeous all day, and even in the 90 degree weather, my makeup stayed on and looked great. All my friends who had her do their makeup looked great too, and my friends who hadn't wanted it regretted it. haha. Theresa is kind, professional, and wonderful to work with. She is easy to get along with and does a wonderful job. I only regret not having more opportunities to dress up like this so I could have her do my makeup again.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Theresa did my makeup for my March 2018 and she did such an AMAZING job! She took into account my requests and really helped me craft a look I LOVED. I had been having trouble with breakouts and she gave me tips to manage these and improve my skin and also helped cover my skin so I felt more confident on my wedding day. She is extremely skilled and knowledgeable about makeup, skincare, and different products! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Photo of Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry in Apex, NC - Photo by Maria Estes

Photos

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1526331732 33feed2bb1febdac 1526331730 31f562756daa4551 1526331728159 1 15c00257 fd83 4bc2
220x220 sq 1530622944 f24a75ca464ff6db 1530622943 1291dca1895f7f7c 1530622942841 1 ced2f1a5 fd81 4f63
220x220 sq 1515109304 49b028679ee4f483 1515109303 4a3418226fcd6f8b 1515109303252 1 heidigroupshot
220x220 sq 1486957765520 screen shot 2017 02 12 at 10.46.50 pm
220x220 sq 1530623078 e5f09f09d81d42d9 1530623076 a7f8c18d22c92072 1530623075312 1 77f14932 531c 487e

1 ENDORSEMENT
I highly recommend Theresa Burden for your MUA needs! Her collection is extensive, her product knowledge is elaborate, and she is exceptional at what she does! I've had the pleasure of learning from Theresa in class and also working with Theresa in styled shoots and she is phenomenal!

Apex, NC 27502   See On Map
919-757-1819 (phone) 919-757-1819 (fax)