Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Apex, NC View map

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry is a wedding beauty service based out of Apex, North Carolina. Theresa and her team believe that on your wedding day, you deserve to look and feel like the best version of yourself. Through years of experience, passion, and a bit of time, Theresa Burden and her makeup team can help you look and feel like the best you so you can walk down the aisle with complete confidence on your special day. Using your vision and your natural beauty, Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry can create a bridal look that you may have only ever dreamed of.

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry can serve up to 10 clients at once. As well as updos and styling, some of the unique services that they offer their clients include:

• Consultations and trials
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hair removal

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Liz
    Liz A. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing MUA!

Theresa is amazing! She took the time to really get to know exactly how I wanted to look and even worked with me when I changed my mind. In the end my makeup turned out better than I could have imagined. Her expertise made it a stress-free experience. I would recommend her to anyone!

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz! I was so honored when you chose me to be apart of your day. I had so much fun getting to know you and creating your beautiful makeup look with you!!
    Kelley Married on 01/04/2020
    Theresa has done my makeup for multiple occasions and I've always been thrilled with the result! Her eye for color and attention to detail are top notch. Whether you're going for a bold or classic look, she can do it all. Theresa is also very friendly and easy to work with. Fabulous! :)
    Courtney P. Married on 11/30/2019

Beautifully natural style

Theresa Burden is a make up artist extraordinaire. To be honest, I was nervous about the makeup. I don’t wear much in my day-to-day, and so I didn’t want it so caked on that Josh wouldn’t even recognize me as I walked down the aisle. But Theresa was a makeup genius. She has a style that was natural and that made me feel both a little glamorous and a lot, well... me! And that was exactly what I was looking for. Oh, and let me tell you: she went way above and beyond the call of duty, and was wonderfully committed to making my tan lines disappear. Not only is she talented, but she also has a sweet and calming presence... a helpful trait when you’re literally in people’s faces on the biggest day of their lives!

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry's reply:

thank you so much for this thoughtful review, Courtney! It was so great meeting you and i loved being a part of your big day! I hope our paths cross again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brenda & David
    52 photos · 10/28/2019

Unearthed Events Unearthed Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Theresa Burden for your MUA needs! Her collection is extensive, her product knowledge is elaborate, and she is exceptional at what she does! I've had the pleasure of learning from Theresa in class and also working with Theresa in styled shoots and she is phenomenal!

Apex Apex, NC, 27502
9197571819
919-757-1819
Location of (Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding