Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number

About Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

On your wedding day you deserve to look and feel like the best version of yourself. I am an artist who wants to bring your vision to life and sculpt your beautiful blank canvas into a masterpiece.

My name is Theresa and I would love to be your makeup artist for your special day! I am available for weddings, proms, photo shoots, and various special events in Raleigh North Carolina and beyond!

I am a licensed Esthetician with North Carolina. Sanitation and cleanliness is a priority of mine.

I am a self taught and classically trained artist. I am constantly improving my craft in makeup workshops all around the United States. I would love to capture your unique vision for your special event.

Follow Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry on

e5f09f09d81d42d9 1530623076 a7f8c18d22c92072 1530623075312 1 77F14932 531C 487E
Lundie's Photography
Lundie's Photography
screen shot 2017 02 12 at 10 46 50 pm
e5f09f09d81d42d9 1530623076 a7f8c18d22c92072 1530623075312 1 77F14932 531C 487E

9 Reviews for Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Kelley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Theresa has done my makeup for multiple occasions and I've always been thrilled with the result! Her eye for color and attention to detail are top notch. Whether you're going for a bold or classic look, she can do it all. Theresa is also very friendly and easy to work with. Fabulous! :)

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Theresa was incredible. She came to my house for a trial and I loved it. I am not a huge makeup wearer, but I wanted to feel pretty on my wedding day, so she worked with me to give me a style that felt very "me." I felt gorgeous all day, and even in the 90 degree weather, my makeup stayed on and looked great. All my friends who had her do their makeup looked great too, and my friends who hadn't wanted it regretted it. haha. Theresa is kind, professional, and wonderful to work with. She is easy to get along with and does a wonderful job. I only regret not having more opportunities to dress up like this so I could have her do my makeup again.

Camille · Married on 03/25/2018

Theresa did my makeup for my March 2018 and she did such an AMAZING job! She took into account my requests and really helped me craft a look I LOVED. I had been having trouble with breakouts and she gave me tips to manage these and improve my skin and also helped cover my skin so I felt more confident on my wedding day. She is extremely skilled and knowledgeable about makeup, skincare, and different products! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry 1
    Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry 2

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Camille. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the makeup and I am so happy that my skincare tips were helpful. You made a beautiful bride. I hope you and Max have a blessed and happy marriage.

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 0.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 0.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• unearthed weddings + events
    unearthed weddings + events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Theresa Burden for your MUA needs! Her collection is extensive, her product knowledge is elaborate, and she is exceptional at what she does! I've had the pleasure of learning from Theresa in class and also working with Theresa in styled shoots and she is phenomenal!

• Apex, NC 27502 See on map
    9197571819 (Phone number)
    9197571819 (Other Phone Number)
    9197571819 (Fax Number)