1133 Broadway Suite 1308, New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,800
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Guenther Studio

Kelly Guenther is a Pulitzer Prize winning photojournalist. New York Magazine listed her as one of the top wedding photographers in NYC. She and her team of accomplished photojournalists have been published in Time, Newsweek, The New York Times and other publications around the world. Their unobtrusive, storytelling style captures the true spirit of the wedding day.

"I believe there are no 'do-overs' in real life. A laugh, wink, that stolen kiss, all happen in a split second. I know how to anticipate a moment and be there when it happens. My goal as a photojournalist is to tell stories that have an impact on people's lives, to make a difference. I know my couples will treasure their wedding photos for generations to come and I am truly honored to give them that gift. I've personally photographed over 200 weddings. You'd think all that white taffeta and buttercream frosting would make me cynical about weddings but it's just the opposite. I get to document pure joy and love. That's just not something most people get to see everyday. I see it almost every weekend and by the end of the night my face hurts from smiling so much behind the camera. I find it inspirational and it drives me to be a better photographer, a better person."

Follow Kelly Guenther Studio on

kg42
kg11
kg02

18 Reviews for Kelly Guenther Studio

I spent 1 full day meeting with photographers to figure out who would shoot my wedding. Kelly was the last one I met with, but I knew instantly that she would be the photographer for our wedding. All of the other photographers tried to convince me that I needed to do a first look for time's sake even though I expressed that I wanted to be more traditional and not see my then-fiance until I walked down the aisle. But Kelly understood that it was important for me to have my wedding the way I envisioned. She was the most professional vendor I worked with during the whole wedding planning process, so I never had to worry about anything. Everything was always done on time, and she answered every email quickly. She was also such a down-to-earth person that I knew she would get along well with the whole bridal party and my family on the day of the wedding. The photos turned out to be amazing and really come to life! Definitely book Kelly. She's awesome, and her work is amazing!

stephanie · Married on 04/19/2015

Kelly Guenther is amazing and a award winning photographer who captures the pure essence of a person. She is a joy to work with, she is a very professional as well fun to work with. I can tell you I see the world a little differently through Kelly's photos, she see what you do not, which is breathe taking. I would highly recommend her, i guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sophie · Married on 01/31/2015

I thought Kelly was warm, personable and easy to talk with, which were all qualities I found very important.

At my wedding she somehow magically blended in and became part of the landscape, allowing us to relax and not pose so I especially loved the shots she took when I had no idea she was there!

She managed to capture some extremely touching and beautiful moments which we'll now have forever and I'm extremely grateful to her!!!
    Serious thumbs up!

Kelly Guenther Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• 1133 Broadway Suite 1308 New York, NY 10010 See on map