764 University, Grosse Pointe, MI 48230 Map · Phone number

About KBL Photography

Since graduating from Detroit's College for Creative Studies in 2004 with a BFA concentrating in Photography, I have shot everything from people and places to events, products and architecture. I have a laundry list of interesting corporate and independent clients including: The City of Detroit, The Detroit Visitors Bureau, P and A Imaging, The College for Creative Studies, The Detroit Institute of Arts, Friends of Modern Art and Mopar.

After doing over 5 years of corporate photography, I have found a new passion in shooting weddings. I love the creativity wedding photography allows me and working closely with the couple on one of the happiest days of their lives. If you are looking for an affordable photographer, one that was trained as an artist and taught the importance of composition, lighting and approach, a photographer that tries to make your day as light and enjoyable as possible than I am yours! We will have an absolute ball getting all of the right shots...

I offer affordable pricing options for all events, especially for "brides (and grooms) on a budget." I can customize a picture and budget plan on a case by case basis.

Seeing that it is YOUR wedding... you will have the rights to all of the images supplied to you. That means you can do what you want with them, when you want... as it should be.

Follow KBL Photography on

fbde0efad4d14ac8 1321992285461 11
blog1

3 Reviews for KBL Photography

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2009

Kate Lees was wonderful on my wedding day! She was never pushy but still made sure she got all the best shots! The pictures I have seen so far look absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 01/05/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2009

Kate was an awesome find. Her prices are extremely affordable and she just keeps getting better. She is sweet, funny & a pleasure to work with. We loved our engagement pictures and the teasers we've gotten so far have also been amazing. She was unobtrusive, I rarely even saw her on the big day, but the shots she got are great. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Jackie · Married on 08/21/2009

When I first met with Kate, I loved her! I first contacted her after seeing a recommendation on The Knot, I checked out her website and emailed her immediatly. She responded almosty immediatly and we set a meeting up. Throughout our meeting I realized Kate was so easy to get along with and was very easy to talk to. I booked her right then and there. Kate offers brides on a budget packages which was exactly what we were looking for. Yes, photography is one of the most important vendors on your wedding day, but we couldnt afford spending $2000+ on a photographer. Kate never let us down once. Her photos dont reflect her prices what so ever. She is so creative and does amazing things with light. On our wedding day she showed up on time and ready to go. While I was getting my hair and makeup done she took a few shots and then grabbed my dress, flowers, jewelry, shoes, etc to take seperate pictures. I hardly knew Kate was there at all throughout the entire day. I cannot recommend her enough and tell you how great she is.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Award

KBL Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums