2946 Donnelly Drive, Parker Dam, CA K0G 1J0 Map · Phone number

About Kate Green Cakes

Gorgeous, delicious, custom-designed Wedding and Special Event Cakes by Kate Green.

We use gourmet recipes and the finest ingredients. Madagascan vanilla, real chocolate, rich cocoa, fresh eggs and cream, delicious butter - these are the ingredients in our cakes, Italian Meringue buttercreams and Ganache. We do not use shortening, imitation flavourings or mixes.

Serving the Greater Ottawa & Gatineau-Hull area

blackwhitesquareweddingcak
ghanaweddingcakefleischerphotograph

53 Reviews for Kate Green Cakes

Sharon-Rose · Married on 05/07/2016

I was completely clueless for our wedding cake and when I found Kate website it seems simple and straight forward, but what I didn't know is how flexible she was, so easy to work with and it made me so comfortable. She answers quickly and she's very professional. I went for a carrot cake and WOW it was the best carrot cake ever with the delicious cream cheese cake frosting!!!! Everybody thought it was the best and on top of that my cake was beautiful! I recommend her totally! Trust me she is the best!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Seeta · Married on 11/08/2015

Kate was a pleasure to work with and we absolutely loved our wedding cake. She was very helpful with translating our ideas into the perfect cake and was willing to customize everything to match what we wanted. We were very happy that we chose Kate to make our wedding cake and would highly recommend her for cakes for any special occasion. A truly wonderful experience from start to finish. Thank you Kate for not only a beautiful wedding cake but also a delicious one.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Juline · event on 10/18/2015

Kate made the most beautiful cake and cupcakes for my daughter Ella's first birthday party. After showing her pictures of Ella's dress and invitation, Kate absolutely understood my vision. The cake had beautiful details, including a stunning sugar peony; it was also delicious! The cupcakes were equally delicious and the prettiest shade of pink. We were thrilled with Kate's service and amazing cake and cupcakes.

Sent on 12/01/2015