Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Karen Michelle Clark

Life for me is filled with a sense of adventure. One of my friends even described me as a ‘party in a box’. I like to dream big, and then go after those dreams. Life is too short to not dare to be gorgeous and live a beautiful life.

This is one of the reasons why I love working with makeup so much. The ability to transform an ordinary day into a stunning one that delights, and gives you boldness and sense of adventure. When you are fulfilling your dreams and feeling confident, it makes me happy!

Whether it’s your wedding day or your first date, I want you to feel special and beautiful. I love when I’ve done someone’s makeup, and they tell me that they got compliments on it all night long. It makes me want to do a happy dance for you (although the ability to dance is still one that eludes me, but I keep trying!).

I’m a licensed esthetician in the state of North Carolina, and I provide makeup services primarily in the Raleigh-Durham area, but will travel anywhere you want me to come. I mean, my love for makeup took me to New Zealand for a year once!

Follow Karen Michelle Clark on

Tryon Palace
use this new logo 51 724536 1557431073

81 Reviews for Karen Michelle Clark

Malia Campbell · Getting married on 02/10/2021

You Need to Hire Michelle!!

Michelle is absolutely incredible.

I have never felt more beautiful than I did after working with her. As someone who does not wear much make-up at all, I was nervous about having my make-up done for the wedding and still feeling like myself. There is no one I would have rather worked with based on that fear. She helped me feel like the most glamorous and beautiful version of myself on the day of my wedding as well as for my engagement photos. She is an artist that understands people and sees them for who they are and who they can be.

The experience that vendors help create for you on a wedding day is just as important as their work. Michelle’s presence made us feel so comfortable, happy and engaged. She is easy going, professional, and a blast to work with. She is hilarious, observant, calm, attentive and caring. She arrived promptly, stuck to the schedule and all of my bridesmaids LOVED her. And they looked absolutely stunning. She was so easy and fun to work with leading up to the wedding day as well.

I cannot recommend Michele enough. She came highly recommended to me and I am so grateful for that. I hope you have the pleasure of working with her too.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Beth Villena · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Michelle is wonderful!

I had a great experience with Michelle and highly recommend her for wedding make up. She includes a dry run as part of your package and that really helped me to feel confident about my look prior to my wedding day. She actually came to my house to do make up for me, my mother and my maid of honor. It was a wonderful experience. If you are hiring someone for your wedding make up, you should definitely use Michelle!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Marty

Marty Anderson · Married on 11/16/2019

Love her work ❤️

Michelle was so friendly and easy to work with. She has amazing make up skills and made me feel so special as the bride to be. She did a great job with the bridesmaids and my mom (who never wears make up). I highly recommend Michelle for any occasion!

Sent on 11/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Karen Michelle Clark FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• WINK hair + makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I first met Michelle when we were both working a styled prom shoot with a mutual photographer friend. Michelle is one of those people that draws you in instantly and you can't help but want to get to know her and be her friend. Her talent for all things beauty is unquestionable, she has such an artistic eye for colors and bringing out a woman's features. I love working with Michelle, and everyone she touches walks away feeling beautiful and confident.

• Live View Studios Wedding Photographers

Michelle is one of the most talented people I know! Not only will you enjoy her fun personality, but she will make you feel beautiful and special. We have worked together for several years, and are proud to recommend her as talented makeup artist.

• The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

Michelle is a makeup all star! She is an extremely talented makeup artist with a bubbly personality. You will certainly look your best and feel your best after having your make up done by Michelle. We highly recommend her to make you and your bridal party look your very best!

• Raleigh, 27615 See on map
    9196563625 (Phone number)
    Location of (Karen Michelle Clark)