Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Karen Michelle Clark

Life for me is filled with a sense of adventure. One of my friends even described me as a ‘party in a box’. I like to dream big, and then go after those dreams. Life is too short to not dare to be gorgeous and live a beautiful life.

This is one of the reasons why I love working with makeup so much. The ability to transform an ordinary day into a stunning one that delights, and gives you boldness and sense of adventure. When you are fulfilling your dreams and feeling confident, it makes me happy!

Whether it’s your wedding day or your first date, I want you to feel special and beautiful. I love when I’ve done someone’s makeup, and they tell me that they got compliments on it all night long. It makes me want to do a happy dance for you (although the ability to dance is still one that eludes me, but I keep trying!).

I’m a licensed esthetician in the state of North Carolina, and I provide makeup services primarily in the Raleigh-Durham area, but will travel anywhere you want me to come. I mean, my love for makeup took me to New Zealand for a year once!

Follow Karen Michelle Clark on

Karen Michelle Clark 6
Karen Michelle Clark 7
  • Hailee

Hailee Rich · Married on 03/16/2019

Michelle is a makeup goddess!

Michelle is such a gem! She has the best personality and is SO talented! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding, and the makeup for all of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. She is a makeup goddess and really knows her stuff. She follows exactly what the bride wants, but adds a little something different for each bridal party member. I will definitely be using her for future photo opportunities :)

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Karen Michelle Clark 8
    Karen Michelle Clark 9
    Karen Michelle Clark 10
    Karen Michelle Clark 11
    Karen Michelle Clark 12

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2018

Yes, you want to hire her.

Michelle was for sure a VIP for my big day! Her personality is as great as her talent. She was flexible, professional and fun. My makeup was flawless for photos and for that I am so thankful!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jenna G · Married on 11/03/2018

Michelle is amazing!

I hired Michelle to do my wedding makeup, and I was SO happy with my experience. She did such an amazing job! In addition to my makeup, she did my bridesmaids' and the moms' makeup. Everyone was so happy with how it all turned out. She is professional and knows what she's doing. She's also a BLAST to hang out with! She goes the extra mile to serve her clients and she makes you feel comfortable and taken care of on your wedding day. Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Karen Michelle Clark FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• WINK hair + makeup
    WINK hair + makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I first met Michelle when we were both working a styled prom shoot with a mutual photographer friend. Michelle is one of those people that draws you in instantly and you can't help but want to get to know her and be her friend. Her talent for all things beauty is unquestionable, she has such an artistic eye for colors and bringing out a woman's features. I love working with Michelle, and everyone she touches walks away feeling beautiful and confident.

• Live View Studios
    Live View Studios Wedding Photographers

Michelle is one of the most talented people I know! Not only will you enjoy her fun personality, but she will make you feel beautiful and special. We have worked together for several years, and are proud to recommend her as talented makeup artist.

• The Stockroom at 230
    The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

Michelle is a makeup all star! She is an extremely talented makeup artist with a bubbly personality. You will certainly look your best and feel your best after having your make up done by Michelle. We highly recommend her to make you and your bridal party look your very best!