7117 East 3rd Avenue Suite 121, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Karen Doan Events

Karen Doan Events is a highly regarded event planning company located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
We produce extraordinary events. We treat every Wedding, Destination Wedding or Event as a work of art - fresh ideas, distinct style, and seamless execution are vital elements of our process.
From the beginning conceptual stage until the last guest leaves, we will be there to ensure an event long remembered.

395a64004204d428 1279322175525 I1040
The bride with her bridesmaids
395a64004204d428 1279322175525 I1040

16 Reviews for Karen Doan Events

Debra · Married on 05/07/2011

From start to finish Karen Doan is incredible. Need ideas - she'll steer you in the best direction. Want to feel reassured that everything will go perfectly? - Karen will do it. Want to get the best value for every dollar you spend? - she'll make sure it happens. Need referrals on the best vendors to use? - she's got fabulous relationships established with the best. Professional, confident and nurturing - Karen made our wedding so stress-free, so beautiful and so incredibly perfect we will always be forever in gratitude. We will be using her again for events other than weddings - she is so talented she can plan and execute any kind of event. I was blown away at how amazing she is. Always one step ahead on the planning - Every time I turned around she'd already thought of some detail that needed handled. Every task I planned to do she took off my hands. It was GLORIOUS. We spent the days before our wedding socializing with my friends and family and was able to really enjoy the moment. I would recommend Karen with absolute certainty that she will make your event the best you could ever imagine.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Amy · Married on 03/27/2011

Karen Doan is the quintessential professional. She has great taste and knows how to make your event memorable. She was amazing at bringing our wedding to fruition by wrapping up all of the details that I was too busy to do. Karen is so thorough and detail oriented, I was completely comfortable knowing these things would not just be done, but done to perfection. When the big day arrived, our wedding and reception flowed seamlessly. If there were any problems the day of the wedding, I still don't know about them.

I cannot recommend Karen enough. Having her plan and execute your event will be the best decision that you make.

Sent on 04/08/2011

Susannah · Married on 11/20/2010

Karen was wonderful to work with and working with her was the best decision I made the year leading up to my wedding. She is very professional but also very supportive towards: the bride, the groom and their families. One of the best parts of working with Karen is that she does events beyond weddings, so her experience allows her to offer broader & unique ideas from the average wedding. Karen supported my vision for the wedding and offered suggestions, based on her experience, that would add the most impact for the greatest value. Karen never tried to convince me to go in a direction that was not what I wanted.

Karen executes beautifully. I never worried if things were going to get completed or if vendors knew what to do. Furthermore, Karen remains calm which enabled me, my family and all vendors we worked with to be calm yet always accountable and informed.

I loved working with Karen and appreicate how much she did above and beyond for me and my family. Our wedding was exactly what my husband and I wanted thanks to Karen. I look forward to working with Karen again in the future for other personal events.

Warm regards,
    Susannah

Sent on 12/08/2010

Award

Karen Doan Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

• String Serenade
    String Serenade Wedding Musicians

String Serenade has had the pleasure of working with Karen Doan Events for several seasons and we cannot say enough about what a wonderful planner Karen is! A true professional in her field..extremely organized and on top of everything!! We value our relationship with Karen!

• Lisa Pressman Ensemble / Opus Fromus
    Lisa Pressman Ensemble / Opus Fromus Wedding Musicians

Karen Doan is an exceptional wedding planner and a delightful woman to work with! I highly recommend Karen as she will take care of your every need and desire to perfection. Karen's creativity and experience will ensure your wedding day to be truly special!!

• O Grace Photography
    O Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

We LOVE Karen! She is organized, prompt and knows her events. It is a pleasure to work with someone of this magnitude of professionalism.

• 7117 East 3rd Avenue, Suite 121 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map