JWL Events & Decor

Honolulu, HI View map
3.9 out of 5 rating

JWL is a Hawaii based wedding/event company specializing in linen rentals as well as design and coordination services.

3.9
  • Joy
    Joy S. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you so much Lee 鉂わ笍馃グ you and your team did an awesome job!
    People are still talking about how beautiful and fun our wedding was.
    Thank you 鉂わ笍, Thank you 鉂わ笍, Thank you 鉂わ笍!!!
    Monelia Married on 07/20/2018

Kualoa Ranch 7/20/18

Lee was an amazing coordinator who had gone over and beyond to make sure my day was flawless. I would recommend her because she goes out of her way to ensure the planning up until the day is nothing but perfect and you simply won鈥檛 find another coordinator who is extremely organized and professional. She is easy to work with, very personable and down to earth. I loved working with her.
    Tracie Married on 09/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If anyone is planning any event in Hawaii, I would very highly recommend Lee Yonaoshi of JWL Events in Honolulu. She is the consummate professional. I am the mother of the groom and I needed help with the favor bags.I was in a panic because my online orders were giving me a lot of problems. My future daughter-in-law gave me her name and Lee responded so quickly. Lee made sure that I got what we needed with just a few days before the wedding day. I wished that I had known of her earlier in the planning stage of the wedding. She is so accommodating and flexible and has gone out of her way to assist me and made sure that our stay in Honolulu is enjoyable and stress-free. She found me an independent florist, Krystle Yago, who executed the floral arrangements we needed for the Rehearsal dinner and exactly as I wanted. Everyone at the dinner was exclaiming how beautiful they were. Lee even took time to meet up with me when she should have been spending time with her family. That's how flexible she was. The wedding ceremony, cocktails, reception along with the music and entertainment (we had hula dancers and fire-eating dancers just like any luau) was exceptional! It was so well executed that all our guests left the wedding event saying it was The Best Wedding they have ever attended. I wish Lee lives here in New York and I would work with her again. Lee is The Best! Awesome! Exceptional!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Mona & Jonathan
    7 photos 路 07/20/2018

P. O. Box 22760 Honolulu, HI, 96823
Location of (JWL Events & Decor)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding