Matthews, NC 28104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Julie Page Makeup Artistry

WEDDING MAKEUP PHILOSOPHY
I understand that it's about striking that balance between making you feel like yourself, bringing out your best features, and producing a look that gleams for the cameras. With over a decade of experience working with brides and their bridal parties, and even touching up some grooms, I have learned how to do just that.

ABOUT

I have practiced makeup artistry in New York City and Washington, DC since 2003. During that time, I earned top honors as a wedding makeup artist and gained a variety of experience in various types of makeup application. In 2015, I relocated to Charlotte, NC with my husband and two children.

I not only bring a wealth of experience, and customer service is my top priority. I served as a regional artist for top cosmetic companies including NARS, Laura Mercier and Estee Lauder. I also earned a license in makeup artistry in the state of Maryland after attending the Von Lee Academy and later studied the art of makeup at the prestigious Make Up Designory (MUD) in NYC where I studied fashion, beauty, and special effects makeup artistry.

Additionally, I work on photo and video shoots. And. I have worked as a freelance makeup artist for FOX News and FOX Business Channel.

LOCATION
I serve the Charlotte, NC area and surrounding regions.

Follow Julie Page Makeup Artistry on

3dc643400d57f8cd 1429729544849 labirdiephotography styledshoot 137

• Videos 1

39 Reviews for Julie Page Makeup Artistry

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Julie was amazing! I was wanting someone to help us all get ready but totally overwhelmed by options and lucky enough to have found Julie. She is a total professional, very talented and all around lovely person to be around! I typically don't wear lots of makeup and thought I knew what I wanted for our trial, and while she did it perfectly, it was not for me! She was so nice to me about it, completely understood, and helped me figure out what I DID want! The final look was perfect and I loved it! She did the same stellar job for all the family on my big day. She catered to everyone's special requests and completely made us feel pampered. We are so thankful to her for making everyone look their best and feel amazing. If you are considering someone for hair and makeup - book her now :)

Sent on 11/17/2017

Grace · Married on 09/30/2017

Julie is so kind and easy to work with.

I was in a crunch to find a makeup artist for my wedding day, Julie fit me in for a last minute trial and was very understanding.

She created three beautiful looks for my mom, sister and I for my wedding day. All three looks were tailored to the individual and Julie made sure we were all comfortable and felt like ourselves.

Such an easy and smooth process from start to finish!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Mollie · Married on 09/23/2017

Julie did such a wonderful job. So many reasons why...we asked for a "natural" look and she delivered; she worked nonstop for 5 ½ hours; she is friendly, down to earth and honest. I left a valuable earring behind and she carefully put it away letting me know where she hid it. We chose to have the airbrushed makeup. The temp was 85 - 90 degrees and we looked FLAWLESS all day!!! I seriously never wanted to wash my face! I was a bit skeptical after my application and she suggested to live with it for a bit. She was so right...I looked great in photos and had more complements than I can say! I didn't even talk about the hair!!!! I have a very short curly bob. She put my hair up in a design that was beautiful. I never dreamed it could look like that. We did a trial with the bride and on wedding day she replicated that hairstyle PERFECTLY. If you're on the fence.....choose JulePage Makeup Artistry.

Sent on 09/28/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Julie Page Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed Julie's wedding years ago and she looked stunning!! She did her own makeup on the wedding day (obviously) and I am so happy that her business will help other brides look fabulous! Looking forward to working with you more in the future!

• Rachel Smith Photography
    Rachel Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of meeting Julie back in 2007. My first impression was that she has a pleasant and a calming presence. She worked patiently with the bride and bridesmaids and finished in a timely fashion. I really enjoyed taking photos of her applying makeup because you can see by her expressions she really loves what she does and is very attentive to the details. It has been great continuing to work together!

• Matthews, 28104 See on map