Photography by Angela Tucker

Charlotte, NC View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Angela Tucker is a Charlotte, NC based photographer specializing in photojournalism style wedding coverage. Please visit the website where you will find recent weddings and engagement and bridal portrarit sessions. Also, feel free to view the Wedding Wire gallery will you will get an overview of more wedding work. You can get in touch by clicking on the website contact tab or emailing directly through this page. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for stopping by!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4400

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 03/07/2021

The best way to capture your special day is with Angela!!

I cannot express enough how thankful we are for Angela!! For our wedding, we were searching for a photographer who had a classic look and paid close attention to small details. I was very picky throughout the wedding planning process and I was so excited to find Angela one day while scrolling through instagram. After our first discussion, I knew she would be a perfect fit! She made us feel comfortable and cared for from the beginning. She agreed to travel to the Biltmore to do our engagement photos (which are AMAZING - not trying to brag). She also set the schedule for our wedding day, which helped coordinate all of the vendors and made sure we got all of the photos we hoped for. We just received our online gallery and I can't refrain from starting at them every day! So many of our family and friends have commented on the timeless photos. We really couldn't have asked for a better person or photographer to help us capture this special time in our lives!
  • Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 03/06/2021

The absolute BEST to capture your best day

I do not even know where to begin- My husband and I decided to hire Angela to capture our wedding weekend after my brother and his wife used her as their wedding photographer and raved endlessly about how amazing she was. What I can tell you is you will absolutely not regret working with Angela! My husband is not the type to feel comfortable being super affectionate in front of a camera, but Angela makes everything so easy going, so natural and makes you feel so comfortable over all that even my husband mentioned that immediately after having out first engagement session photos.
    Angela as well came to photograph our rehearsal dinner which I am so grateful to have photos from this night as well. As far as wedding day- she captured absolutely every and all moments I was wanting. To top it all off, she put up with our large and rowdy groomsmen party that was enjoying themselves WAY too much.
    My entire family and I are so grateful for Angela, her co-photographers and all the work and time they put into capturing our wedding weekend. I promise you- you won't regret it!
    Courtney W. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Angela is an absolutely amazing photographer! She was recommended to me by multiple people and I couldn't be happier with our experience!! Our photos turned out stunning and she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She made all of our wedding/bridal/engagement photo dreams come to life and we loved working with her every step of the way!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

5000 Ardenwoods Dr. , Charlotte, 28215
Location of (Photography by Angela Tucker)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding