Photography by Angela Tucker Reviews

Photography by Angela Tucker 6
Photography by Angela Tucker 7

Bailey Straughn · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking photos

Angela is absolutely amazing! All of our photos are breathtaking, and we couldn't imagine having a better photographer for our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding day. Even if you're not comfortable with lots of photos, Angela will change all of that for you when she is behind the camera. You won't regret choosing Angela for your special day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Bailey Straughn · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking photos

Sent on 11/20/2018

Annesley · Married on 08/11/2018

Angela was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her photography speaks for itself but the relationships she builds with her clients speak VOLUMES. It’s the small details that matter, and she by far has mastered it. The quality of her work is outstanding and she is well worth the price. She responds in a very timely matter considering her extremely busy schedule. She is without a doubt professional but also has a fun and playful side to bring the best out of you when taking photos. Angela is willing to work with you if you have any concerns or questions. She caters to her clients and sends little goodies throughout your journey with her. Just book with her and you will soon find out! She by far stands out from the others!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Photography by Angela Tucker 16
    Photography by Angela Tucker 17

Riley H · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfect perfect perfect

Angela was AMAZING in every aspect! Not only did she make our engagement/wedding photos so much fun, but we feel as if she actually captured our day and the feelings that come with it. We had gorgeous, creative photos that we received soon after our wedding. Angela has gone above and beyond in capturing our day and we could not be more thankful for all of her hard work. I would (and have) recommended her to anyone who is looking to have their wedding captured perfectly.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Tara · Married on 06/16/2018

We cannot thank Angela Tucker Photography enough for the amazing work she did for our June wedding. We were overjoyed with how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out. Her and her team went above and beyond in keeping us organized and on time with our photos the day of our wedding which kept it stress free for the groom and I. She really took the time to make sure the poses and photos were beautiful and were what I wanted. Her work is truly stunning and she is great at keeping you relaxed and having fun while in front of the camera. We really appreciate how prompt, flexible, and accommodating Angela was with us throughout the whole planning process. We highly recommend Angela Tucker Photography and definitely plan to use her again for any photography needs!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Photography by Angela Tucker 18
    Photography by Angela Tucker 19
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Talented, kind, and professional!

Angela's work is stunning and I am forever thankful we hired her for our engagement session and wedding. She's easy to connect with, professional, and was attentive to all my specific photo requests. She was flexible and timely with all our communications and exceeded all our expectations!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jaclyn Cooter · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!!!

So happy with my decision to use Angela as our wedding photographer! She was extremely responsive, professional, flexible, and so talented! I “shopped around” for awhile and chose Angela because I loved the light and fresh feel of her pictures. She made everything so easy and made us feel comfortable all along the way!! ❤️

Sent on 12/21/2018

Julia · Married on 04/14/2018

My Husband and I were so pleased with everything! Our Engagement pictures and our Wedding pictures turned out so amazing, and she captured exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Bi

Bi · Married on 10/22/2017

Angela is absolutely amazing. She is like a photographer and wedding planner all in one. You can feel the passion she puts into her work. She takes the time to learn about the bride and groom. She is very organized, which I loved! Oh don’t let me leave out that she does AMAZING work! We can’t brag enough on how infatuated we were with our photos. Love love love her very much!

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Photography by Angela Tucker 20
    Photography by Angela Tucker 21
    Photography by Angela Tucker 22

Brett · Married on 10/21/2017

There aren't enough words to describe how incredible Angela is—her portfolio pretty much does the talking! But on top of how talented she is, she's also one of the best vendors I've ever worked with and by far our favorite wedding hire! She made 2 people who normally hate taking photos and who typically feel incredibly awkward doing so feel right at home because of how personable/friendly she is, and of course because of how good she is at her job!

We also really appreciated how accommodating she was of us—we don't live in Charlotte where we got married, and she worked with us to schedule our engagement shots on a day/time that meant we wouldn't have to take off of work. We were so impressed with how quickly we got photos back, and loved the sneak peak shots we got only 2 days after our wedding. I don't know anyone who got photos back that quickly!

I could go on and on, but in short, Angela is the best of the best! If she's not available for your wedding date, I don't think you'd be crazy to change it so you can work with her :)

Sent on 01/17/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/02/2017

I don’t know where to start?! Angela was a DREAM to work with!!! She is so sweet and VERY talented!! We were lucky to have Angela photograph our engagements and our Wedding. All of the pictures turned out to be STUNNING- it’s nearly impossible to pick a favorite!! We have been asked multiple times for Angela’s information- everyone raves about her. She has a gift that sticks out!! She delivers and will capture the most beautiful moments. I know picking a wedding photographer is no joke but I promise you, you won’t be disappointed. We will cherish our wedding pictures for years and years!!! THANK YOU Angela, you’re a dream wedding photographer!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Angela is an amazing photographer. We we're lucky enough to find her to capture our wedding as well as engagement photos. She has an amazing gift of making you feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Neither myself or my husband have experience taking professional pictures but the anxiety/awkwardness quickly melted away. Angela's photography is documentary style which meant we can truly feel and experience all the emotions felt in the pictures. She captured moments I didn't even realize happened (adorable children, tearful parents, etc). Not only is her photography amazing but she is a great communicator and helped me with other non-photography wedding questions. She went out the day before our wedding to scope out the perfect first look location in Asheville. I cannot say enough good things about her. I was a very lucky and happy bride!

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • AnnieL

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely loved Angela and her work. She was super friendly and easy to work with and her pictures speak for themselves. I have already received multiple comments on how beautiful the photos are. I would definitely recommend her for your photography needs!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing to work with!

Angela was amazing from the first meeting and so easy to work with, timely and professional. She did both our engagement photos and wedding day and we loved how every picture turned out. Her style and photography makes beautiful artwork that we love to have in our home! She was also great at making two awkward people feel comfortable in front of the camera!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Photography by Angela Tucker 23
    Photography by Angela Tucker 24
    Photography by Angela Tucker 25
    Photography by Angela Tucker 26
    Photography by Angela Tucker 27
    Photography by Angela Tucker 28

Katie · Married on 11/30/2016

My husband and I loved working with Angela! It was one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. She was a JOY to work with from the start. She photographed our engagement photos, my bridal portrait, and our wedding day. From the time my husband and I met Angela, she immediately made us feel super comfortable and we knew we could trust her completely with capturing our big day. She is incredibly talented, very creative, and a blast to be around. Angela's photographs surpassed any expectations we had. All of our photos are stunning and timeless. On our wedding day, she made our family and friends comfortable, knowing several of our guests and attendants by name. Overall, I love Angela's style. She is extremely gifted, and has the "eye". Her work is fresh and modern, with an appreciation for tradition. My husband and I are thrilled we invested in Photography by Angela Tucker, as she perfectly captured this time in our lives.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Cameron · Married on 10/08/2016

Where to even begin?! Angela is absolutely amazing and the work she does is incredible! From the very moment I met her I knew she would be perfect to photograph both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. She made both my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and made it fun! I told her what kind of photos I wanted to have for our wedding day and she exceeded our expectations. The photos are absolutely amazing. The quality, the color, everything about them! Angela is an absolute angel and incredibly professional. She knows what she is doing and it definitely shows in her work! I highly highly recommend her as your photographer! I would not change a thing if I could do it all over again!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Trisha · Married on 09/10/2016

Angela is absolutely incredible. The passion and professionalism with which she conducts her business is TOP NOTCH. I can't recommend her enough. On my wedding day we had a bunch of rambunctious groomsmen and she handled everything with ease and kept us ahead of schedule. She is such a great and genuine person and i guarantee you will love her services! She is amazing!!!! Thank you again Angela!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Natalia · Married on 07/09/2016

Angela and her second photographer shot our July 2016 wedding, as well as our engagement photos. After seeing her in action and her beautiful work from a friend's wedding, I knew I wanted her for my own wedding when the time came. Since you can see her photography on her website, I will simply add that she was a joy to have as part of the wedding. She is very experienced, and knows how to provide direction and keep photography moving without being bossy or adding any stress to the day. She has a very sweet and calming presence. She is also great about responding to emails and answering questions before and after the wedding. Our family will always cherish her beautiful photos. Thanks Angela!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Becky · Married on 06/11/2016

Angela did an absolutely incredible job documenting our wedding! I interviewed four photographers, and she stood head and shoulders above the rest. She was completely professional, detail-oriented, responsive and creative! I couldn't even have dreamed that our photos would come out better. She also put everyone completely at ease during our group shots, even though it was 95 degrees outside. You couldn't even tell in any of the photos! She captured every single moment of our wedding, and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Katy · Married on 05/22/2016

We are so thankful that we had Angela as our wedding photographer -- she has such a fresh and polished style! She was able to capture everything we wanted (getting ready, formal portraits, candids, couples at the reception, details of our venue, and funny wedding party pics). She was very thorough when we met with her to share with us her background, her style, what to expect, and details about her photo packages. Along with wedding day coverage, we opted to have engagement pictures and a bridal portrait session so we saw that she consistently brought the best service. My {now} husband and I definitely are not used to being the subjects of photo shoots, but she helped us with the best tips to "look natural" and pull off some great expressive photos. We were impressed with how she guided us through the whole process, including how we could prepare for our various photo sessions, how we could prepare her best for the wedding day, and even tips for how to pick out our final album picks. We couldn't be more thrilled with how our photos turned out and feel like the expense of a professional photographer is well worth EVERY penny. If you want creative, fresh, and personalized photos, we recommend Angela without a second thought!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Grace · Married on 10/24/2015

Hiring Angela as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I made as a new bride. I was completely lost trying to figure out a starting point in my wedding planning process and I knew that Photography was important to me. When I met Angela, I knew I had to book her! She is so energetic and fun - which I've come to find is EXTREMELY important in a wedding photographer. I used her for my engagement shoot, bridal portraits, and day of photography. All experiences were beyond perfect.

For my engagement shoot, I had some crazy ideas - shooting on a farm, in the lake, etc. It was hot and buggy out - but she trekked through the tall farm grass and lake water to get the perfect shots! She also made my (now husband) feel so completely comfortable in front of the camera and got him to smile (what I call) his "good smile."

If I had a crazy idea, she ran with it! There's nothing she wouldn't try in order to get the best shots for my pictures. She's efficient with her time, professional, and just downright good at her job. Even my friends, family, and guests at my wedding boasted about how much they "loved the photographer" - Angela made my whole experience perfect. I'm so grateful that she captured all of the sweet memories of my wedding for me! I look forward to using her for years to come!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Britney · Married on 10/17/2015

Angela documented my wedding day in a way that I didn't know was possible. Her photography catches the small details that are so important but easy to miss. She captures the lighting & framing of every photo so perfectly. She makes the bride, groom & wedding guests feel so comfortable in front of her camera. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone! Not only did I truly love the product that Angela provided, but I also felt that she was so sweet and easy to work with. She made me and my fiancé feel so special and she actually took the time to get to know us personally. I also have to give her a TON of credit because I asked a ton of questions and sent a lot of emails but Angela was always so responsive and helpful with everything. She never once made me feel like I was being a burden. She was a pleasure to work with and I feel so blessed to know her. You can't go wrong if you take the time to get to know her to! She will make your wedding day so special!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Joanna · Married on 10/03/2015

Angela was amazing to work with, we are so happy we chose her to capture our special day! One thing that was very important to me was making sure I had amazing photos to remember my day and Angela definitely made that happen. We used her for engagement photos and bridal portraits as well and couldn't be happier with her work,you can tell Angela truly loves what she does. I will be happy to display my photos in my home for the rest of our lives. My father called after we received our wedding photos and told me how happy he was with the quality and that we definitely made the right choice for our photographer. She was also very timely with her responses to any questions we had leading up to any of our photo sessions. I would definitely love to work with Angela again in the future for newborn or family photo sessions.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

The best choice I made for my wedding was hiring Angela. She is talented, fun, easy-going, and passionate about her work. We booked her for our engagement photos, my bridal session, and for our whole wedding day. All of our photos came out great. She was a champ at putting up with my family and in-laws and crazy wedding party. One unique thing she did that I loved was taking photos of the guests at our reception. It helped me see who all was there since it's so hard to talk to everyone. I printed them out and mailed them to each guest with their thank-you card. My recommendation to brides is to splurge on your photographer. You want to have good photographs of the day you've put so much time and money into. And for Charlotte brides, I highly recommend Angela!

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • I

Izah · Married on 04/18/2015

Angela was so fun and easy to work with! She was very professional and did a great job of wrangling my rowdy crowd to get some amazing shots!! Nothing was ever awkward and she made us feel like we had known her forever- friends shooting friends!! She was simply awesome and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 05/01/2015