Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden

Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden

Suzanne Eden is the owner of, Natural Makeup Chic, a natural and health conscious on-site makeup artistry company serving brides to be all over DC and Maryland - Annapolis and The Eastern Shore.

Follow Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden on

summer 2012 242
Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden
Rustic Bride
Rustic Bride

37 Reviews for Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden

Sam O · Married on 10/06/2018

A great makeup artist for a bride looking for a natural look

Suzanne is a fantastic makeup artist and a true professional--I cannot recommend her more highly! I was drawn to Suzanne's services because I prefer organic, natural beauty products due to my sensitive skin and wanted a glamorous but minimal makeup look for my wedding.

Suzanne was amazing during the makeup trial--I had actually suffered an allergic hives reaction the night before, so I was not looking my best! Still, Suzanne worked with my irritated skin and even recommended some soothing skincare products from BeautyCounter that I still use.

After the makeup trial, I had some changes to the makeup look that Suzanne was very receptive to. If I had any questions, Suzanne was always responsive and communicative via email and checked in a week or so before the wedding to discuss logistics and day-of scheduling.

On my wedding day, Suzanne executed the red lip and winged eye I envisioned; my makeup held up all night, and I was so happy with it. As an aside, I am a Southeast Asian woman, and was a little nervous about finding a makeup artist who could properly match my skin tone, eye shape, etc., but rest assured that Suzanne did perfectly! Suzanne also did makeup for 3 of my bridesmaids (my sisters), and they later told me that it was the only professional makeup they ever loved!

If you're in search of a makeup artist who uses high quality, organic makeup and skincare, and who will be thoughtful and receptive to the look YOU want at your wedding, I recommend Suzanne!

Anne · Married on 09/28/2018

Suzanne and her assistant did an amazing job on makeup for my wedding. My sisters, cousin, mom and I were all so thrilled with how our makeup turned out both in person and in the pictures. It should be noted that we as a collective group (and individually) are tough to please!

SUSAN · Married on 07/07/2018

For my daughter's wedding, Allison from Suzanne Eden arrived well equipped and on time. She efficiently did very natural looking makeup on young and no-longer-young women. The makeup held up beautifully all day and evening. She was generous with her knowledge and made us all very comfortable. An excellent experience. Thank you.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden's reply:

Hi Susan- Thank you so much for leaving this review. I enjoyed working behind the scenes getting all the logistics organized and Allison LOVED meeting you all and doing the makeup. I would say it was the perfect match! Can't wait to see more photos. Thanks again and best wishes to your family! Suzanne

Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Bridal Artistry
    Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only is Suzanne a calm professional for the sometimes hectic getting ready process on the wedding day, but she has an exceptional artist's touch, doing beautiful makeup that brides rave about! She still partners with our Bridal Artistry team, but has moved to the Annapolis-Baltimore area and brings her considerable talent to a whole new bridal market! I guarantee you will LOVE working with Suzanne - the Make-Up Chic with class!

• Jewel Hair Design LLC
    Jewel Hair Design LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Suzanne this past weekend at a wedding together. She is sweet, and her work is so beautiful. She really knows how to follow and listen to what clients ask for. She makes you look the best you can look, but still look like YOU! I hope to work with Suzanne many more times in the future! Contact her today!

• Rachel Harrod Photography
    Rachel Harrod Photography Wedding Photographers

The Make Up Chic was amazing to work with, I can't wait to work with her again in October :)

• Annapolis, MD 21401 See on map