Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden

Suzanne Eden is the owner of, Natural Makeup Chic, a natural and health conscious on-site makeup artistry company serving brides to be all over DC and Maryland - Annapolis and The Eastern Shore.

Follow Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden on

c6ba57536a5f99b4 Desert Essence smaller resize 0029

40 Reviews for Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2019

Suzanne is amazing!

I hired Suzanne and her assistant Melissa for my June 16th wedding. Let me start by saying Suzanne nailed the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! She was such a calming presence and helped to make my day so special.

I always hated looking at wedding photos of people where the makeup is so overdone and you can't even recognize yourself because of the heavy makeup. Suzanne is different from most of the makeup artists out there and really prides herself in creating a makeup look that enhances your natural beauty instead of covering it - this really came through on the wedding day and our makeup was absolutely stunning and lasted the entire night. I was also so impressed by the quality of makeup they use on clients and even bought new makeup and skincare products Suzanne recommended during a consultation from Beauty Counter (the natural makeup company they use) after the big day and will continue to use their products for years to come.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Alyssa-
    This is so kind of you to write. I am so grateful that you were happy with the makeup and products and that you took the time to write this. It truly made my day.
    Thank you also for appreciating my style:)
    XXO-
  • Stacey

Stacey Heyman · Married on 12/15/2018

Flawless Makeup

From the minute I saw Suzanne's work I knew she would be the perfect artist to lead the beauty team! Meeting her in person solidified that immediately and I was so thrilled to work with her on our big day. She and Allison did an incredible job with my entire bridal party and everyone said they felt absolutely beautiful on the big day! Suzanne and Allison were accommodating with an early start time, incredibly sweet to everyone throughout the day, and worked hard to make sure everyone loved their looks. Suzanne is truly and artist and you will be so thankful to hire her!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest!!! I am so glad we got to work with you. Everyone was so kind and I loved doing your mom's makeup too. Cannot wait to see photos!
    Thank you so, so much for sending this over.
    XO-

Sam O · Married on 10/06/2018

A great makeup artist for a bride looking for a natural look

Suzanne is a fantastic makeup artist and a true professional--I cannot recommend her more highly! I was drawn to Suzanne's services because I prefer organic, natural beauty products due to my sensitive skin and wanted a glamorous but minimal makeup look for my wedding.

Suzanne was amazing during the makeup trial--I had actually suffered an allergic hives reaction the night before, so I was not looking my best! Still, Suzanne worked with my irritated skin and even recommended some soothing skincare products from BeautyCounter that I still use.

After the makeup trial, I had some changes to the makeup look that Suzanne was very receptive to. If I had any questions, Suzanne was always responsive and communicative via email and checked in a week or so before the wedding to discuss logistics and day-of scheduling.

On my wedding day, Suzanne executed the red lip and winged eye I envisioned; my makeup held up all night, and I was so happy with it. As an aside, I am a Southeast Asian woman, and was a little nervous about finding a makeup artist who could properly match my skin tone, eye shape, etc., but rest assured that Suzanne did perfectly! Suzanne also did makeup for 3 of my bridesmaids (my sisters), and they later told me that it was the only professional makeup they ever loved!

If you're in search of a makeup artist who uses high quality, organic makeup and skincare, and who will be thoughtful and receptive to the look YOU want at your wedding, I recommend Suzanne!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden's reply:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! This review was so thoughtful. It makes me so happy that you had such a great experience. I just received some of your wedding photos and I cannot wait to share!
    You and your sisters were lovely!!

Natural Makeup Chic, By Suzanne Eden FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Bridal Artistry
    Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only is Suzanne a calm professional for the sometimes hectic getting ready process on the wedding day, but she has an exceptional artist's touch, doing beautiful makeup that brides rave about! She still partners with our Bridal Artistry team, but has moved to the Annapolis-Baltimore area and brings her considerable talent to a whole new bridal market! I guarantee you will LOVE working with Suzanne - the Make-Up Chic with class!

• Jewel Hair Design
    Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Suzanne this past weekend at a wedding together. She is sweet, and her work is so beautiful. She really knows how to follow and listen to what clients ask for. She makes you look the best you can look, but still look like YOU! I hope to work with Suzanne many more times in the future! Contact her today!

• Rachel Harrod Photography
    Rachel Harrod Photography Wedding Photographers

The Make Up Chic was amazing to work with, I can't wait to work with her again in October :)

• Annapolis, 21401 See on map