Rapture Organic Salon

Brevard, NC View map

“Wholly Dedicated”

Located in Western North Carolina RAPTURE ORGANIC SALON & GALLERY is the areas leader in echo-chic organic beauty spa experience in a safe environment offering haircutting, haircolor, straightening, waxing, makeup, & bridal services. We are organic, ammonia free, sulfate free, paraben free, we recycle, using only natural cleaning products, and our equiptment uses less water.

Our experience in run-way, commercials, hair design and the cosmetic arts, deliver flawless looks. As skilled artisans we are committed to continued education and providing excellent service.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Tierra Married on 09/12/2015
    We are so grateful to Julie and Terry. We live in Florida and were getting married in North Carolina, so I wasn't able to meet any of the vendors until the actual wedding. All communication had to be through email and phone calls. I had a makeup gal booked and unfortunately she doubled booked and we were left without someone a few months before. I scrambled calling everyone within a 10-15 mile radius and everyone was booked. I tried Rapture Organic Salon and luckily Julie was free for our big day! She was kind and professional from the very first email. She even worked with our budget and built a package that worked for us. We had a great team with these two doing our hair and makeup. All my bridesmaids loved their looks and felt gorgeous. We are very pleased with this team and would definitely recommend to anyone in the area needing their services! Thank you Julie and Terry!
    Claire Married on 08/30/2015
    Julie was great from the beginning, responding quickly and professionally to all of my inquiries. I loved my hair and make-up, and my mom and bridesmaids looked so beautiful thanks to Julie and her husband. At the bridal "trial," he explained the step-by-step make-up process, which was a much appreciated education for this make-up minimalist:). On the wedding day, (they opened just for us that day because it was on a Sunday) they had a welcome sign and beverages ready for us when we arrived... the spa-like atmosphere was a much needed moment of peace amidst a hectic wedding morning. Our hairstyles and make-up held up pretty well all day, even though it started to rain during our outdoor ceremony. I am so grateful to have had them as part of my special day!!

Pricing

Rapture Organic Salon Price Rates

Brevard, NC, 28712
8283841997
Location of (Rapture Organic Salon)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding