2513 SW 87th Way, Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

About Julie Herman Events

Julie Herman Events is a wedding planner based in Gainesville, FL. We are specialists in creating unique weddings near and far. We offer exclusive wedding planning aimed at clients looking for a personal experience to create a wedding that reflects your own personal style. As a certified travel agent, we also specialize in destination weddings throughout Florida, the Caribbean and Mexico handling all of the bookings and travel plans for you and your wedding group. We plan, manage and execute every detail of your wedding. Our goal is to provide you with personalized service and attention to every detail.

When you work with Julie Herman Events, you receive incredible benefits, including but not limited to:
• The opportunity to work with an experienced Certified Wedding Planner, who will guide you through the planning process and travel arrangements for you and your guests.
• Value-added amenities through our Preferred Vendors.
• Assist with creating a wedding website so you can share your love story, wedding travel details, photos and help your guests get organized for your wedding
• Save hours of time researching venues, rates and vendors.

Let us help you with Making Milestones Magical!

Follow Julie Herman Events on

obrien975
jeffers first look
jeffers ceremony picture
Julie Herman Events
jeffers couple pic at baughman
jeffers instagram
jeffers cake website
jeffers first dance
jeffers bubble picture
Julie Herman Events
katie and mikegoing into church
katie and mike ceremony
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike sand pouring
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike laughing with minister
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike post wedding
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike in photo frame
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike at reception
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike hay living room
katie and mike tables 3
katie and mike tables 5
katie and mike tables 2
katie and mike cupcakes1
katie and mike cupcakes 2
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike wine table
dwyer cake table 3 favorite
dwyer backdropheadtable
dwyer table 3
dwyer table 4
dwyer seating chart
dwyer memory table
dwyer guest book table
Julie Herman Events
dwyer ceremony setup without people
dwyer ceremony
dwyer truck
dwyer timelinepallet board
dwyer wagon table
dwyer ceremony exit
Julie Herman Events
dwyer bridal party on road
Julie Herman Events
dwyer bridal party on fence
dwyer first dance 2
jh1
1517503029048246272 n 51 674390 1568917519

34 Reviews for Julie Herman Events

• Krystina

Krystina · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Doesn't get any better

I'll be honest. I balked at the idea of having an event planner for my wedding because I didn't think I was one of "those" people. But, my wedding was out of town from my home and I knew I wouldn't have the first clue about which vendors to use. Julie came highly recommended and after speaking with her just one time, I knew she was perfect for me! She's calm, collected, extremely professional, and incredibly knowledgeable. Every single vendor she recommended did an outstanding job. She is so accommodating and genuinely gets excited at the creative ideas generated. This lady knows her stuff! Highly, Highly, Highly recommend. Oh, and all the other vendors were soooo relieved when I told them Julie was my coordinator. They know how good she is too!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Kristina thank you SO much! I loved working with you and Scott. All the special effects with your wedding was so personal and heart felt. I feel blessed to have met the two of you and share in your milestone. Wishing you a happily ever after! Hugs!

Mike Oliver · Married on 07/08/2020

Julie is a true professional.

Julie has the gift of organization! Kim and I were blessed to have her guidence for our special day. A wedding during normal times is a challenge but during the Covid 19 times it was a at another level and she handled it with ease. Julie has a team of professionals that assist her. I could not imagine trying to pull this off without her.

Kim & Mike

Sent on 08/24/2020

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Mike! It as my pleasure to help you and Kim. Covid was an obstacle but in the end, love always wins! Wishing you both all the best.

• Rachel

Rachel Cleary · Married on 07/04/2020

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

I could not be happier with our decision to choose Julie as our wedding planner. She was with me every step of the way with understanding and extreme professionalism. She helped me through every step of the planning - choosing vendors, creating checklists and timelines, communicating with vendors, and especially decorating! She is phenomenal with decor and elegant details. She was always very responsive and e-mailed or scheduled calls upon every request. Even when we had to change our plans last minute due to COVID-19, she somehow pulled everything together and was there on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. She truly made it the best day of our lives. Thank you, Julie!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Rachel it was my pleasure and honor to help you and Michael with your wedding! You both will forever be in my heart and wish you the best life has to offer. Much love!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Julie Herman Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4 Rivers Smokehouse Gainesville Restaurant Weddings

Julie Herman is one of the most professional event planners in North Central Florida. She has great style, an amazing eye for detail, and her years of knowledge, expertise, and network of vendors will leave you feeling confident in knowing she was the best choice you ever made.

• Always Eventful Wedding Planners

As a fellow planner, it is so nice to have someone to share ideas with, refer customers to and have as an ally and friend in the industry. Julie is a wonderful, genuine person and an exceptional planner! I wouldn't hesitate to send someone her way if I was unable to accommodate!

• C Bar Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Event planner Julie Herman planned an event for us at our venue, and she totally exceeded our expectations. She gently kept me on a schedule starting weeks before the event to be sure all details were arranged as I envisioned them. She coordinated all the vendors, so I didn't have to plan a thing. She came up with an agenda for the day, which was a good thing, because I was busy with other details and wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She designed all the tablescaping, and accumulated many of the beautiful decorations we needed. They were stunning and received many compliments. With grace and professionalism, she directed all the vendors, and everything was perfect. She is so organized, tactful and thoughtful. She even was able to smooth out ruffled feathers when a couple of vendors stepped on each other's toes a little. She sweetly nudged me to do what I needed to do when I needed to do it during the event. How awesome is that -- to be a guest at your own party! I cannot recommend her highly enough to our clients, friends and family. I need more stars! :)

• 2513 SW 87th Way Gainesville, FL, 32608 See on map
    Location of (Julie Herman Events)