2513 SW 87th Way, Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

About Julie Herman Events

Meet Julie Herman

Julie Herman is a native of Alachua County and was born with a passion for planning. Working 33 years in the insurance industry, raising three daughters and being a girl scout leader for 16 years has given Julie an eye for detail and the energy to take on any event. Through her years of experience with professional and educational settings, Julie is trained in organization and time management – essentials for event planning.

In 2011, Julie decided to retire from the insurance industry and and focus on planning weddings. She studied online through QC Event School, Udemy and The Planners Lounge to complete her certification. Julie puts her passion in every event that she does and in an industry like event planning, passion shows in every detail.

Follow Julie Herman Events on

obrien975
jeffers first look
jeffers ceremony picture
Julie Herman Events
jeffers couple pic at baughman
jeffers instagram
jeffers cake website
jeffers first dance
jeffers bubble picture
Julie Herman Events
katie and mikegoing into church
katie and mike ceremony
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike sand pouring
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike laughing with minister
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike post wedding
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike in photo frame
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike at reception
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike hay living room
katie and mike tables 3
katie and mike tables 5
katie and mike tables 2
katie and mike cupcakes1
katie and mike cupcakes 2
Julie Herman Events
katie and mike wine table
dwyer cake table 3 favorite
dwyer backdropheadtable
dwyer table 3
dwyer table 4
dwyer seating chart
dwyer memory table
dwyer guest book table
Julie Herman Events
dwyer ceremony setup without people
dwyer ceremony
dwyer truck
dwyer timelinepallet board
dwyer wagon table
dwyer ceremony exit
Julie Herman Events
dwyer bridal party on road
Julie Herman Events
dwyer bridal party on fence
dwyer first dance 2
jh1

30 Reviews for Julie Herman Events

Julie Herman Events 1
Julie Herman Events 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Far Exceeded Expectations!

Julie was PHENOMENAL to me and my husband. She went above and beyond all the way up to the wedding...she helped brainstorm and set up with my shower, answered any questions we had VERY promptly, checked in on us and our planning often, did everything she could to make sure me as the bride was never stressed out with planning, and was ON TOP OF IT the day before and day of the wedding.

Our day honestly would not have gone the way we dreamed of without her help. Thank you so much Julie for your generosity and passion for helping plan the PERFECT wedding!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Julie Herman Events 3
    Julie Herman Events 4

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind review! I enjoyed every minute of working with you and Cole and wish you nothing but a lifetime of good health and happiness. I look forward to watching the two of you grow as a couple in your marriage!

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

5-11-19 wedding

Julie was so amazing with our wedding. We planned our wedding for a year and she was helpful the entire time. She made sure everything was on time and talked to each of our vendors to make sure they were on the same page. On the day of our wedding, she handled everything. She is very professional and organized with everything. But she is also a very sweet lady. I’m very very glad that she was our coordinator.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel! I enjoyed every moment of our planning and especially seeing how happy you and Sharden were on your wedding day. Wishing you all the best!

lea · Married on 03/09/2019

Effortless

I was the typical DIY bride that didn’t want a coordinator. Boy was I wrong. Planning a wedding is no joke, especially working full time. Julie was always available, helpful and more importantly listened. She was above and beyond by checking on my father the 2 times he had seizures before and after the wedding. Even though I had a lot of my planning done myself Julie helped with the final touches I never imagined I had to make a choice on, and the day of was so perfect and stress free because of Julie and her assistant. I got so many compliments on the professionalisms and knowledge they expressed the entire event.... booking a day of coordinator was one of the many choices I tell every bride they need to think seriously about because Julie was a game changer ...

Sent on 04/02/2019

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Lea! I truly enjoyed working with you and Jeffrey! Your beautiful ideas made an elegant reception room and certainly one of my favorite. Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness and hope our paths cross again. Much love,

Julie

Julie Herman Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• 4 Rivers Smokehouse Gainesville
    4 Rivers Smokehouse Gainesville Wedding Caterers

Julie Herman is one of the most professional event planners in North Central Florida. She has great style, an amazing eye for detail, and her years of knowledge, expertise, and network of vendors will leave you feeling confident in knowing she was the best choice you ever made.

• Always Eventful
    Always Eventful Wedding Planners

As a fellow planner, it is so nice to have someone to share ideas with, refer customers to and have as an ally and friend in the industry. Julie is a wonderful, genuine person and an exceptional planner! I wouldn't hesitate to send someone her way if I was unable to accommodate!

• C Bar Ranch
    C Bar Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Event planner Julie Herman planned an event for us at our venue, and she totally exceeded our expectations. She gently kept me on a schedule starting weeks before the event to be sure all details were arranged as I envisioned them. She coordinated all the vendors, so I didn't have to plan a thing. She came up with an agenda for the day, which was a good thing, because I was busy with other details and wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She designed all the tablescaping, and accumulated many of the beautiful decorations we needed. They were stunning and received many compliments. With grace and professionalism, she directed all the vendors, and everything was perfect. She is so organized, tactful and thoughtful. She even was able to smooth out ruffled feathers when a couple of vendors stepped on each other's toes a little. She sweetly nudged me to do what I needed to do when I needed to do it during the event. How awesome is that -- to be a guest at your own party! I cannot recommend her highly enough to our clients, friends and family. I need more stars! :)

• 2513 SW 87th Way Gainesville, FL, 32608 See on map