Julie Herman Events Reviews

Julie Herman Events 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Far Exceeded Expectations!

Julie was PHENOMENAL to me and my husband. She went above and beyond all the way up to the wedding...she helped brainstorm and set up with my shower, answered any questions we had VERY promptly, checked in on us and our planning often, did everything she could to make sure me as the bride was never stressed out with planning, and was ON TOP OF IT the day before and day of the wedding.

Our day honestly would not have gone the way we dreamed of without her help. Thank you so much Julie for your generosity and passion for helping plan the PERFECT wedding!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Julie Herman Events 3
    Julie Herman Events 4

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind review! I enjoyed every minute of working with you and Cole and wish you nothing but a lifetime of good health and happiness. I look forward to watching the two of you grow as a couple in your marriage!

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

5-11-19 wedding

Julie was so amazing with our wedding. We planned our wedding for a year and she was helpful the entire time. She made sure everything was on time and talked to each of our vendors to make sure they were on the same page. On the day of our wedding, she handled everything. She is very professional and organized with everything. But she is also a very sweet lady. I’m very very glad that she was our coordinator.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel! I enjoyed every moment of our planning and especially seeing how happy you and Sharden were on your wedding day. Wishing you all the best!

lea · Married on 03/09/2019

Effortless

I was the typical DIY bride that didn’t want a coordinator. Boy was I wrong. Planning a wedding is no joke, especially working full time. Julie was always available, helpful and more importantly listened. She was above and beyond by checking on my father the 2 times he had seizures before and after the wedding. Even though I had a lot of my planning done myself Julie helped with the final touches I never imagined I had to make a choice on, and the day of was so perfect and stress free because of Julie and her assistant. I got so many compliments on the professionalisms and knowledge they expressed the entire event.... booking a day of coordinator was one of the many choices I tell every bride they need to think seriously about because Julie was a game changer ...

Sent on 04/02/2019

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Lea! I truly enjoyed working with you and Jeffrey! Your beautiful ideas made an elegant reception room and certainly one of my favorite. Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness and hope our paths cross again. Much love,

Sydney Koehne · Married on 01/19/2019

Our Amazing Wedding Planner Julie Herman

We planned our wedding in Florida from Indiana. Planning a wedding from so far away was at times both daunting and stressful. Thankfully we found Julie who made everything so much easier during our planning process. She met with us numerous times, was always available via phone and email and helped both with the big stuff and all the details. She was there the entire wedding weekend for us which included starting the set up process on Thursday, continuing Friday and then of course was there to make sure everything went according to plan on the big day! She also did an amazing job of staying connected with all of our vendors and making sure everyone was on the same page. She truly helped make our wedding everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Sydney! It was a pleasure working with you, Kyle and your family. I enjoyed getting to know you and was honored that you trusted me with your wedding in all the phases. Wish we could do it all over again! Wishing you and Kyle the very best as you grow together in your marriage.

Erica · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

Julie is truly amazing at what she does! She made planning my wedding very enjoyable and very stress free! We got married out of town and Julie made wonderful suggestions on vendors, that all did an amazing job and were of the same high -level caliber as herself.

From day one, working with Julie was wonderful! She always made sure you were on track with the timeline and thought of every little detail (details that even myself, being overly detailed, didn’t even think of!). Julie is great at communicating and always responded very quickly to any question that we had and extremely organized in the planning! She always made the time to meet with us when we were available, whether it was to meet at the venue or with a vendor.

The day of my wedding, I didn’t worry once about what was going on at the venue, as I was getting ready. As I pulled up, I was BLOWN away at how perfect everything looked. It was more than I ever dreamed of; she really knows how to bring your vision to life.

After the wedding, numerous guests commented on how that was the smoothest ran wedding they had ever attended, and I have to agree on that! The entire evening ran on schedule, flawlessly. I wish I could do my wedding over and over and every time I would, without a doubt, have Julie as my coordinator. Thank you again, Julie, for all that you do! YOU ROCK! ☺

Sent on 11/17/2018

Dear Erica,

I am touch by all your kind comments! Working with you, Clint and your Mom was such a joy and appreciate you trusting me with your very important day. Wishing you nothing but the best life has to offer! Much love to you both :-)

Trellis Irving · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome Wedding Planner - Julie Herman

Words cannot express my gratitude for Julie. I had my PERFECT wedding and it's all because of her. I came to Julie with a simple idea and she worked her magic. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again. Julie was there for every question, suggestion, and melt down. I will forever remember my wedding date because of her professionalism, attention to detail, and thoughtfulness. I am quite confident when I say that if you book her for your wedding planning, you will have a beautiful wedding experience!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Trellis, you and Henry were a dream couple! Thank you for trusting me with your special day and all your kindness throughout the planning. I enjoyed our visits and getting to know you. Wishing you both an awesome life together!

Crystal Baumann · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent Wedding Planner

Julie will keep the bridal party organized. Whenever I'd forget something, she'd be right there fixing it immediately. She helped alleviate a lot of stress.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Crystal! Loved working with you and feel honored you trusted me with your milestone. Wishing you nothing but the best!

Viki · Married on 04/15/2018

Julie made planning and having my daughters wedding so easy and organized. She was a perfect match for us. She directed us to vendors that were a great fit for us and truly we were pleased with each one we used for the wedding.
    Julie answered every text or call almost immediately. She made sure we were on tract as far as timeline and met with us any time we asked. Her experience is invaluable as she thinks of every little detail and makes sure it is executed.
    On the actual day of the wedding I was able to spend time with my daughter and her bridesmaids and be a participant in the wedding instead of running around checking on details, food, guests, music.
    Thank you Julie for your endless support, talent, direction and all the time you spent making us feel like we we your only clients..

Sent on 04/24/2018

Julie Herman Events's reply:

Thank you Viki for your kind words! I truly enjoyed working with you and Jordan and loved seeing her vision come true. Even the rain didn't present a cloud! Wishing your family all the best and hope our paths cross again.

C · Married on 03/31/2018

Julie is awesome! She is truly an expert in the field! My daughter's wedding was perfect! Thanks to Julie's timeline, her recommendations for various vendors & decorations, and being there to make sure everything went off exactly according to plan the weekend of the event, my daughters wedding was a wonderful experience for our family and guests. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Mark · Married on 03/17/2018

Julie deserves the many five star ratings here. She is a true event professional, who makes all that goes on behind the scenes look easy. Our out of town son and his bride needed a local coordinator to tie their special day together. She did so with grace, experience, calm and good humor. The wedding was a huge success and we all enjoyed the day tremendously as Julie was on the job overseeing the essential details. It’s rare today to encounter this type of quality of service. Thanks so much Julie - you are the best!

Sent on 03/30/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2017

I cannot thank Julie enough for helping us with our wedding. From the get-go, Julie’s calm and cool demeanor helped keep any worry away. Throughout the planning process, especially the week of, people asked how I was so calm. I have Julie to thank for that. She answered every question I had along the way with ease, no matter how big or small. Her attention to detail will blow you away. I like to think I was a rather “unorthodox” bride as I did not have my wedding envisioned in my head for years like most other brides. In many ways, I gave Julie the reins and trusted her judgment. That proved to be the very best thing I could do as she did not disappoint with decor, floor layout, etc. On the day of, it was very hard for me to sit around and relax as I preferred to help with setup, but once I had to leave for hair and makeup, Julie completely transformed the room with a beautiful touch. I feel she knew me better than I knew myself when it came to decorating. It could not have been more beautiful. Everyone at our wedding, including friends, family, and our vendors raved about how smoothly it went and we have Julie to thank for that. Thank you for helping us have the best day we could have ever dreamed of. You will always have a special place in our hearts. Brides, if you are wondering if you really need a planner, think no longer and contact Julie. You will be SO thankful you did!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Becky · Married on 11/24/2017

I cannot recommend Julie enough! Having a wedding planner made my wedding day a dream. The day came and went without a hitch and everything that I had wanted happened. She was always happy to answer any questions, brainstorm decorations, and was very patient throughout the whole process. Brides I cannot say enough the value of a wedding planner for you and your mom's peace of mind.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Tamara · Married on 04/22/2017

Julie helped organize and execute my daughter's wedding in such a wonderfully professional manner and with a degree of excellence so high that I can not recommend her enough. The calm she brings by virtue of her experience and demeanor, to what could otherwise be extremely stressful, is priceless. She brought knowledge, organization, a positive approach, attention to detail, and follow through to make sure the event was everything we anticipated, and more. Julie is fantastic!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/15/2017

We loved having Julie as our wedding planner! We hired Julie to help us find good vendors, assist with the decorating plan and day-of coordination. She definitely went above and beyond. We were an out-of-town couple, and Julie was always available to answer our questions. When one of our vendors fell through, Julie found us an even better person to replace them. She did a great job managing everyone on the day and leading up to the wedding, and put us at ease. All of our vendors were happy when we told them who our planner was - Julie has a great relationship with many vendors in the Gainesville area. We highly recommend Julie's wedding planning services!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Nanette · Married on 02/12/2017

Event planner Julie planned an event for us, and she totally exceeded our expectations. She gently kept me on a schedule starting weeks before the event to be sure all details were arranged as I envisioned them. She coordinated all the vendors, so I didn't have to plan a thing. She came up with an agenda for the day, which was a good thing, because I was busy with other details and wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She designed all the decor, and the tablescaping was so much prettier than I'd even imagined. It was feminine and elegant and didn't cost me a fortune! Guests raved about the looks she created! I didn't lift a finger! With grace and professionalism, she directed all the vendors, and everything was perfect. She even was able to smooth out ruffled feathers when a couple of vendors stepped on each other's toes a little. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I need more stars to adequately convey my enthusiasm and to show how highly we recommend Julie! :)

Sent on 02/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Julie was a god send for our wedding!! We met with her several times leading up to the wedding to go over details and questions. She also provided documents for us such as vendor information list, time line of things to be done each month, and a list of all the decorations and details we discussed. Julie was always available to answer any questions and even checked in on me a couple times during the week leading up to the wedding to see how I was doing and if she could help me with anything. The decorations were absolutely gorgeous and matched exactly what we had talked about. I would use Julie for any other future events as well!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Julie's service, communication and overall product exceeded my expectations. She is warm and super friendly and I couldn't have asked for a vendor. Our cake was a hit!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Christy · Married on 03/21/2015

Julie was the best decision I could have made when it came to the wedding planning process. I could not have accomplished everything without her. She made sure we stayed on track with vendors, orders, and in general, helped think of every detail we would need to address associated with our wedding day. She answered questions honestly, promptly, and went out of her way to help achieve my vision. I recommend her highly, and can assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Joyce · Married on 10/31/2014

Julie was so attentive to my every need before, during, and after the wedding. The professionalism that she shows, the customer service that she gives goes above and beyond. Julie's attention to detail is what made our wedding day an event to remember. Julie also baked our wedding cake. I can't say enough how beautiful it was. I didn't want to cut into it as it truly was a piece of artwork. To match how wonderful it looked the wedding cake also was delicious. Julie is a wedding planner worth every cent.

Sent on 01/19/2015

She was a life saver while planning my wedding! I would highly recommend her, she will get the job done!! She also makes the best cake/cupcakes I've ever had:)

Sent on 01/20/2015

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Julie was SO helpful during our wedding planning! We honestly couldn't have done it without her. Her knowledge of vendors and her past experiences made her a great asset and source of knowledge. She also has the ability to make the bride (and groom!) feel confident that everything is going to be great, allaying any fears about everything getting done in time. So glad we decided to hire her!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2014

Julie made everything so easy for our special event! As a bride, I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted and how I wanted everything to look so when I went with Julie Herman Events everything became stress free! Julie made me a Pinterest board and let me pin things that I love and help guide me to what style I wanted and help eliminate the frustration of not knowing what to do. Thank you for everything you did for my reception and can't wait for your help in my future parties!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Julie is the absolute best. She is professional and goes beyond expectations. Our wedding reception was stunning and everything was perfect. Throughout the planning process, Julie was extremely helpful and patient and helped relieve every ounce of stress with the reception planning. We are so blessed to have had her along our side and adore her and her work! We highly recommend her to plan ANY event and will use her for our future events in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • User4691195 · event on 07/13/2014

The most beautiful shower I have been to ever. A Tiffany inspired shower that was so gorgeous and luxurious it was like a fairytale. Such beautiful colors with gorgeous decorations.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Julie was such a pleasure to work with and very talented with wedding cakes. Her portfolio has many styles to give ideas and we used a combination of some of her previous cakes to design ours. And the cake tasted amazing! Our guests told us it was the best wedding cake they ever had! Julie was very professional and did a great job setting up the cake at the venue. She even incorporated some fabric flowers my mom made, so she is open to incorporating your ideas. Great job!!

Sent on 07/21/2014