Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32224 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Day of Wedding Planner & More

The Day of Wedding Planner & More is a professional wedding planning service based in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Mindy Starkey, the lead wedding planner and designer, has a genuine love for wedding planning and strives to deliver an unforgettable experience for every client.

This Jacksonville Beach-based company services a variety of wedding events including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Mindy makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. The Day of Wedding Planner & More has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, religious weddings, and more. Mindy provides the following services:

• Full-planning

The Day of Wedding Planner & More 7
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 05/31/2019

Understanding and So Helpful

Wow. Mindy was truly amazing for me. I had hired a not-so-professional planner who sent me into a frenzy when with less than 2 weeks to the wedding —they cancelled on me. I messaged a ton of planners on wedding wire just begging for a chance, that I had a limited budget and only 10days till the wedding. Mindy was the first to respond and call me immediately, and was so sweet and understanding and jumped right into action. We weren’t able to meet until the night of the rehearsal dinner but she was so flexible with phone communication that I wasn’t worried at all. She was so knowledgeable of all the last minute to-do’s and just lifted a huge weight off my shoulders for my big day. She was familiar with all my vendors and worked seamlessly with each one. My day went absolutely perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for a better planner.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2018

I honestly do not know what I would have done without Mindy. At first I didn't think I needed a day of coordinator, but as time moved on I realized that I had no clue what I was doing (what first time bride does!). Mindy was great and made the weeks leading up to my wedding less stressful by taking care of my timeline for me. During the rehearsal she was great with dealing with my crazy family, and the day of, my goodness, I would have been lost without her. I have no idea what went on downstairs while I was getting ready, but as soon as I came down everything was perfection. If you don't think you need a day of planner, you do. As Mindy put it to me when I first was debating if I needed one, it's like insurance for your wedding to make sure it all goes smoothly, and it did. My venue provided a day of manager, and it still helped to have Mindy.

Sent on 02/08/2018