Joyful Details

Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joyful Details

Joyful Details is an Austin based wedding and event planning boutique dedicated to helping our clients create an event that is as unique and fun as they are.

Every wedding is unique and that is how we treat each of our clients. We would love to meet you for a consultation to get to know you and learn more about your wedding inspiration. After our initial meeting we will create a detailed custom proposal for your wedding. Give us a call and let's meet for coffee to discuss your wedding and let the planning begin!

Follow Joyful Details on

Bride holding her bouquet
Bride holding her bouquet

28 Reviews for Joyful Details

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Kristi was AMAZING. I had no clue about planning a wedding, but she gave me a timeline of things to get done and a list of vendors she worked with before (we picked most of our vendors from that list and they were all great!). She is incredibly professional, organized, and calming (a valuable quality when dealing with stressed brides!) I didn't worry about a single thing on my wedding day. I showed up to the venue and everything was already taken care of. People kept asking if I needed help, but Kristi had it all covered. She was there every step of the way, from keeping everybody on schedule, to getting us food from the buffet, to helping me when my shoe broke after the ceremony. She was truly a blessing and helped make our day one of the best of our lives. If you're not sure whether to hire a coordinator, DO IT, and pick Kristi!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Mary · Married on 05/11/2018

Kristi was SO helpful in planning our wedding, we could not have done it without her! She was informative, kind and responded to my calls and emails quickly! She made sure all the details of our day came together perfectly! You will not regret hiring her for your big day as well!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

Joyful Details is fantastic! If all you read is this first line, then know you are in good hands and have a great event in store if you choose to go forward with Joyful Details for your wedding. Whitney at Joyful Details is proactive, detailed, professional, flexible--all the best and right things for a wedding coordinator. She knows all the best vendors and works in collaboration with your vision. Our wedding was an outdoor wedding and had a million things to consider in order to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch. When a fluke cold front pushed through for the day of our spring wedding, Whitney was by our side making sure we ordered sides to our tents, got heaters, and numerous other adjustments that had to be made the week and day of the wedding. On the day of, Joyful Details was super considerate (delivering us--the bride and groom--appetizers and our dinner to make sure we ate) and kept everything on schedule, upbeat, positive, and fun.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Award

Joyful Details FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

Real Weddings