Engagement
Shoot included

About Jorg Windau Photography

Unique images for unique people

Passion, creativity and high energy define my style. I will capture every precious moment and be there with you throughout your special day. Connecting with my clients is of great importance to me to establish a relaxed, personal atmosphere.

Photography is personal. In our first meeting we will talk about your ideas and wishes for your wedding and/or engagement shoot. You will get the chance to meet me, see more examples of my work, and ask me any questions.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Negatives (1)

Jorg photographed by wedding in 2004. The photos he took are ones I treasure. He captured the essence of people. My grandmother has since passed and the photos he took of her laughing are two of the most treasured memories I have of her. One of the biggest tragedies of your wedding is that can't experience everything at once. You can't watch your best friend dance, have a drink with your favorite cousin, and make small talk with your mom's boss. Jorg captured moments that I wasn't able to see at the time, but saw later. After 14 years of marriage, I am blessed to be preparing for my eldest daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I went back to Jorg to hire him again. I can't wait to see the photos he will take of this treasured event. HIRE HIM NOW. IT IS THE EASIEST DECISION YOU CAN MAKE.

Photo of Jorg Windau Photography in New York, NY - Jorg captures amazing moments.
Photo of Jorg Windau Photography in New York, NY - I didn't even see him take this picture!
Photo of Jorg Windau Photography in New York, NY - Again, just a throw away moment that captures an essence.
Photo of Jorg Windau Photography in New York, NY - My Grandma laughing. This WAS her!
Profile Picture Jordana, 11/28/27, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jorg was an absolute pleasure to work with and one of the many highlights of our wedding! He was great at communicating with us (we lived in VA and FL while planning our ceremony and reception, which took place in NY) right from the start both over the phone and through email. Every question we had before our big day was answered promptly and he worked with us on requests we had. The day of the wedding, Jorg was the enforcer who ensured that we not only got every picture we wanted, but also that every person was where they needed to be for the group shots. After the wedding, Jorg was able to get our pictures to us within about a month even though it was the busy holiday season and they were absolutely stunning! If you're looking for a top notch photographer, look no further!

Profile Picture Ian , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews

4 AWARDS

Events

307 West 38th Street, Studio 1418, New York, NY 10018   See On Map
212-781-8178 (phone)
Jorg Windau Photography is a wedding Photographer from New York City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. Jorg Windau Photography is a professional Wedding Photographer that has been part of the New York City wedding industry since 1998 specializing in Wedding Photography.