JL Keeney Photography

JL Keeney Photography

VA

5 Reviews for JL Keeney Photography

I havent received my pictures back yet but I was very pleased with Jeff and Lisa and their attention to detail. They did a fabulous job at the ceremony and at the reception, especially working with a bride that isnt the best at taking pics :) They were very patient and even fought the rain with us to get the few outside pictures we wanted! The only thing that I have to say to the negative is we didnt really geet that many pictures of just the bridesmaids but there was a lot going on and time was short so not much we could do there. Thank you Jeff and Lisa!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My new husband is an amature photographer, needless to say he is very picky when it comes to who is taking photos. I stumbbled across Lisa's website one day while tirlessly searching for photograghers with my husband and we LOVED the photos she had taken. They captured the moment at hand. She puts the best stuff on her website, including photos of our wedding. There are over 600 photos for us to choose from and I cannot make a decion on any of them. I really want them all. We chose to do the highest package she offered and we cannot wait to recieve our album that she is putting together for us! Overall it was a great experice working with her and we will continue to use her in the future for any major events!

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was INCREDIBLE at our wedding. I knew from the start that I wanted gorgeous photos, some posed and a lot of candid shots that really captured the fun of the day: she 110% delivered! She was incredibly easy to get along with throughout the planning process and wonderful on our wedding day! She not only takes amazing photos, but she stepped in throughout the day to help with little things along the way as well (such as helping me wipe wedding cake off my face!) She has a wonderful website to view all your photos and gave us the most incredible album that we treasure. She was prompt, professional, and truly cares about her clients!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/24/09, 2 Reviews