890 Foxworth Blvd. #206, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jill Tiongco Photography

I've always been drawn to a creative lifestyle. Even when I was a child, I didn't know exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up… I just knew I didn't want to be stuck behind a nine to five desk job. So after college when I found myself doing just that - sitting behind a desk Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm (okay, so I at least had unique hours)… I knew something was just off. Everything happens for a reason though, and I am so thankful for my previous job as a Web Designer. I learned invaluable lessons in both my professional and personal life over those few years. I met great people, worked under an inspiring mentor, and without those experiences I would not be where I am today. I was comfortable, but I knew I needed more.

When it came to designing graphics, I was always good at taking pieces that exist and either improving or adding to them. I struggled with creating art from nothing. And unfortunately for a few years I took that as a lack of creativity on my part. I thought, "I'm not as good as everyone else," and constantly wondered why my brain didn't think that way. I struggled with finding my place in the professional world. And then I found photography.

I've always loved taking pictures. There's something about capturing a moment, making that moment last forever, and remembering it in a beautiful way. Creating a photograph, a scene, a frame… it has always come natural to me. My art is in my subjects. And I now realize what I thought was my tragic downfall is actually the strength that has propelled my business into fruition. That strength has allowed me to do what I love every single day of my life. And that's all a girl can ask for.

Outside of photography, I am an adventure loving, tomboy girly girl who loves live music, good food, and playing sports. My absolute favorite thing to do is laugh. When I don't have a camera around my neck, you can find a bright scarf or a gold gemini necklace. For me, living life means always saying yes to the unknown, being an unofficial foodie, loving with all my heart, traveling as much as possible, and making good friends along the way.

Photography isn't just business for me. It's a way of life. I photograph everything I do, most of what I eat, and anything I want to remember. If you want to learn more about my day-to-day life, both in and out of the photography world, check out my blog. I promise it's full of exciting adventures, photography do's and don'ts, and a few things that'll just make you smile.

Follow Jill Tiongco Photography on

jilltiongcophotography 3

15 Reviews for Jill Tiongco Photography

Dana · Married on 12/15/2018

Great photographer!

My husband and I got married last month and we couldn't have picked a better photographer!! Jill and her team were great to work with and the pictures, from both our engagement shoot and wedding, turned out amazing!! We've received so many compliments for our pics and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. From emailing, working with our planner and everything the day-of, Jill and her team were professional, courteous and just fun to work with! I highly recommend Jill Tiongco photography!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Jill is the Best!

I highly recommend Jill Tiongco Photography!! Pictures on our wedding day were one of the most important aspects for us, as we knew we would have them as memories for the rest of our lives. Jill was easy to work with, extremely kind and professional, and able to put us at ease on our very emotional wedding day. The pictures were fantastic and she was able to take several of our wedding guests that we were able to share. I felt like I was working with a friend who wanted the best for me! Thank you Jill for the amazing memories!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

ALL THE STARS AND MORE!! We used Jill for our engagement photos and our wedding, both in Chicago. From beginning to end, Jill’s professionalism, attention to detail, overall passion behind the lens, and ambition to provide quality photos to clients was prevalent. With so many locations for shoots in Chicago, Jill helped us talk through options, and provided examples and ideas that really helped us game plan for our big days. During the shots themselves, Jill took the lead and helped instruct throughout, which was extremely helpful for two non-photogenic individuals. I loved seeing Jill’s creativity shine through when after grabbing some initial photos, she’d jump in with an idea or a new angle or shot she wanted to try…those were some of the most unique! On our wedding day, it was well over 100 degrees and Jill never complained once or deviated from making sure we were comfortable with the game plan, and even made an on the fly suggestion for an alternative location when our planned one was unexpectedly closed that day—because she knew the look/scenery we were going for, we ended up with amazing shots that are now some of our favorite. Jill’s style (photo-journalistic/romantic/candid/timeless), coupled with her technical photography skills, are reasons we decided on Jill and her team, and we could not be happier with the results. We of course captured some of the formal family shots as expected, but our favorite pictures are the ones capturing the raw emotions of the day…each time we look through them, we laugh/cry all over again because you really can look at them remembering and feeling the exact moments…and to us, that is the BEST AND MOST MEANINGFUL thing you can hope for in photographs (I wish I could put that last sentence in bold). Jill is very people oriented, always dressed with a huge smile on her face…you can’t help but want to be in her presence! I can’t recommend Jill and her team enough!!!! 6.30.18

Sent on 08/14/2018

Award

Jill Tiongco Photography Pricing

Jill Tiongco Photography Price Rates

Jill Tiongco Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Chicago Mobile DJs
    Chicago Mobile DJs Wedding DJs

I have to say, not only is Jill very professional but shes is a lot of fun to work with. She has an incredible eye for shots that I think most photographers would miss. I worked with her and her assistant at a wedding at the Lake Geneva Country Club and I had the pleasure of seeing alot of the shots she took, AMAZING! She took the time to scope out the place and find some amazing spots where the sun hit just right and those shots were truly one of a kind. My only complaint is that I do not get to work with her enough!

• 890 Foxworth Blvd., #206 Lombard, 60148 See on map