Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Liven It Up Events

About Liven It Up Events

Liven It Up Events crafts boutique weddings, corporate affairs, and social soirees. Focusing on each facet of event creation-traditional and contemporary settings, flowers, food, wine, music and a myriad of other details- we assemble these parts to build a memorable event. We take the time to tailor the look and the feel of the event to match your vision. Guided by your wishes and our expertise, we are dedicated to make your event come to life.

About Your Planning Team

The Liven It Up Events Team is made up of a collection of experienced and seasoned Event Planners. Coming from different backgrounds, each planner brings a unique perspective to the table, but all of us have the same goal: to create the event that you envision. When you engage with Liven It Up, you’ll benefit from working with a primary planner, as well as knowing that the planners work together to support one another and bring fresh ideas to your event. Whether working in a contemporary venue or traditional hotel, in the end, the team will craft and plan a memorable and meaningful event for you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (3)
Event Design (2)
Referrals (2)
Civil (2)

Lisa was my day of wedding planner. I looked for a planner after booking all my vendors but once she was on board, she was in great communication with everyone. The day of the wedding, I didn't need to worry about anything and she always checked in on me . I would highly recommend !!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are a person who likes to make sure everything is well planned and executed with excellence, I highly recommend hiring Liven It Up. We worked with Tiffany as our day of coordinator, and she helped to give us peace of mind weeks before our wedding up until the day of. She reached out to plan our day of schedule much earlier than we expected, especially since we hired her for the day of only. As a result, she guided us through our final planning decisions based off her wealth of experience and helped to manage logistics questions with our other vendors to free up our time and brain space. We were sad that she had to miss our rehearsal dinner due to traffic from snow, and our party could noticeably tell we were much more anxious. The morning on the day of, I was getting overwhelmed again trying to direct people where to go until she and Greg arrived and made everything else go smooth behind the scenes. Hands down, Tiffany and Liven It Up was one of our best decisions for our wedding.

Profile Picture CJ, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved, loved, LOVED working with Kim! Our wedding went beautifully and flawlessly and it just would not have been the same without her. Working with Kim helped me relax on the big day knowing everything was taken care of. She was prepared, professional, positive, and so so sweet. She thought of every last detail, allowing us to really take everything in. I don't see how we could have done it without her--the most indispensable vendor we worked with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Weddings by Liven It Up Events

43 Photos

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Anthony and the staff at Liven It Up Events is great to work with. We have worked with Anthony on several occasions and his events go smooth. He communicates well with vendors both prior to and during the event. Thumbs up to Liven It Up Events!

Anthony and his team are amazing! We have provided hair & makeup services for many events coordinated by Liven It Up. They are so organized and responsive, friendly and reliable. It is always a pleasure to work with them. Carrie Novak, Owner at Appease inc.

It has often been my privilege and joy to work with the folks from Liven It Up -- and each experience has been better than the last! I can't say enough about their professionalism, attention to detail and, most importantly, their caring for each and every couple! They make my job as an officiant so much easier!

I recommend the services of Liven It Up Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

Anthony of Liven It Up Events is very engaging and fun, and truly brings life to all his events.

Events

220 N. Halsted Street, Chicago, IL 60661   See On Map
773-727-4929 (phone) 773-404-7923 (fax)
By Appointment