220 N. Halsted Street, Chicago, IL 60661 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Liven It Up Events

Liven It Up Events is a wedding planning and design company based in Chicago, Illinois. This event planning company crafts boutique weddings, corporate affairs, and social soirees that match the unique personality and taste of each individual client. Guided by your vision, the design team at Liven It Up Events will create an unforgettable wedding celebration that reflects you.

Liven It Up Events offers planning and design services for weddings and other special events. Their team specializes in creating boutique weddings that are customized to suit your unique vision, and they will coordinate with your ideas and taste in order to craft the perfect event. They offer planning and design services for both traditional and contemporary weddings, and can take care of each detail of the planning process, from table settings, to flowers, to food and wine, as well as audio visual services. They also assist with additional services such as entertainment and gaming, photography, and venue selection. They create custom packages in order to accomodate to your unique planning and design needs. Other planning services include:

• Day-of coordination

65 Reviews for Liven It Up Events

Liven It Up Events 1
Liven It Up Events 2

Jennifer Placek · Getting married on 06/05/2020

You should strongly consider a DOC

Trisha from Liven It Up Events was just what the doctor ordered for my wedding day. I am a pretty typical type A bride, so I was pretty good at the whole wedding planning thing, making lists, checking reviews, setting up vendor meetings and booking them, but I knew in order to enjoy my day to the fullest I was going to need a day of coordinator. There is no way I would be able to relax on my wedding day if I had to check on every vendor and make sure they were there and doing what they were supposed to be doing and also getting the ceremony and reception spaces set up. No way and no thank you. I had a good feeling about Trisha from our initial phone interview. She has this presence in her voice that says, “I’ve got this, don’t worry”. She is a great mix of being both professional and friendly. Your day of coordination actually starts about 4 months out where you have your initial meeting to gather information about your big day and get her started on making your timeline. The next meeting comes a few weeks before the wedding to do a walkthrough at your venue and finalize things. Trisha was so knowledgeable at the walkthrough and it was very comforting to hear everything coming together. Trisha also attended our rehearsal and she helped to get everyone prepared for what was going to happen the next day. That was so helpful because we weren’t getting married in a church or using a professional officiant so without her we would’ve been lost. Day of she was great and had an assistant with her, Lora, who was also very helpful. Trisha was often running back and forth between me and my groom and checking in with vendors to make sure everything was happening that should’ve been. As far as I know there were no problems on my wedding day, and that is exactly why I hired a DOC. Even if there were issues I never knew about them and I was able to relax, as much as a bride can. Thank you again Lora and Trisha!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Liven It Up Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that Trisha and the team could be with you on the day of your wedding! Thank you for choosing to work with us and CONGRATS!

Eli K · Married on 07/06/2019

We loved working with Lisa

After a few friends of ours hired (and loved) Liven It Up for their weddings, we inquired and were soon paired up with Lisa Wandel.

We met with Lisa a few months before our wedding to hammer down our timeline. Lisa was friendly, professional and had no problem answering all of our questions. Her attention to detail is incredible and she helped us nail down specifics that we hadn't even thought of! Lisa is very responsive and approachable - we truly thought we were working alongside a friend the entire time. On our wedding day, Lisa was prompt and made the entire day run flawlessly. She even picked up glass with her bare hands when someone broke a candle holder!!

My wife and I were able to enjoy the day with our family and friends because we knew that with Lisa there, everything would go smoothly - and it did! Lisa was truly a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Liven It Up Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that Lisa and the team were able to work with you to get ready for your wedding day. Thank you again and congrats!

Nicole Gange · Married on 06/15/2019

an absolute dream!

Kim Weinberg from Liven It Up was nothing short of a miracle worker! Her communication was impeccable and it did not seem as if I ever had to lift a finger. Working with her was a pleasure- she is respectful and helpful, but most importantly, she is so much fun. I debated hiring a wedding planner, but after my initial consult with Kim, I was sold. I was not living in Chicago when planning, and Kim was there for me every step of the way. The entire process was stress free and she made it easy for both me and my mom. Kim is patient, as hands-on or hands-off as you want her to be, and truly made my wedding planning experience enjoyable. I will be referring her to every engaged friend I know and working with her for as many future parties as I can!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Liven It Up Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 11

• Logi Weddings
    Logi Weddings Wedding Videographers

Anthony and the staff at Liven It Up Events is great to work with. We have worked with Anthony on several occasions and his events go smooth. He communicates well with vendors both prior to and during the event. Thumbs up to Liven It Up Events!

• Appease
    Appease Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anthony and his team are amazing! We have provided hair & makeup services for many events coordinated by Liven It Up. They are so organized and responsive, friendly and reliable. It is always a pleasure to work with them. Carrie Novak, Owner at Appease inc.

• All Ceremonies Beautifully Done
    All Ceremonies Beautifully Done Wedding Officiants

It has often been my privilege and joy to work with the folks from Liven It Up -- and each experience has been better than the last! I can't say enough about their professionalism, attention to detail and, most importantly, their caring for each and every couple! They make my job as an officiant so much easier!

• 220 N. Halsted Street Chicago, IL, 60661 See on map