220 N. Halsted Street, Chicago, IL 60661 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Liven It Up Events

Liven It Up Events is a full-service wedding and event planning and production company in Chicago, Illinois. They endeavor to assist their clients in their journey to create a clear wedding vision. Liven It Up Events utilizes tried-and-true planning methods, innovative ideas, and cutting-edge event resources. Throughout the years, they have maintained relationships and developed their professional expertise in order to make events come to life. Through this process, they believe that they are able to strengthen their relationship with their clients, fostering the production of memorable events and experiences.

Liven It Up Events offers planning and design services to their clients. Their team specializes in creating customized boutique weddings. The betrothed couple's narrative is honored through the design and coordination of their wedding event. In order to promote an outstanding event, Liven It Up Events is pleased to assist with food, venues, design, stationery, and more. Whatever their clients require, they are happy to deliver. Referrals and timelines are also given with any planning package.

Follow Liven It Up Events on

Photos 29 Photos
Videos 1 Video

71 Reviews for Liven It Up Events

Jennifer Placek · Married on 06/05/2020

You should strongly consider a DOC

Trisha from Liven It Up Events was just what the doctor ordered for my wedding day. I am a pretty typical type A bride, so I was pretty good at the whole wedding planning thing, making lists, checking reviews, setting up vendor meetings and booking them, but I knew in order to enjoy my day to the fullest I was going to need a day of coordinator. There is no way I would be able to relax on my wedding day if I had to check on every vendor and make sure they were there and doing what they were supposed to be doing and also getting the ceremony and reception spaces set up. No way and no thank you. I had a good feeling about Trisha from our initial phone interview. She has this presence in her voice that says, “I’ve got this, don’t worry”. She is a great mix of being both professional and friendly. Your day of coordination actually starts about 4 months out where you have your initial meeting to gather information about your big day and get her started on making your timeline. The next meeting comes a few weeks before the wedding to do a walkthrough at your venue and finalize things. Trisha was so knowledgeable at the walkthrough and it was very comforting to hear everything coming together. Trisha also attended our rehearsal and she helped to get everyone prepared for what was going to happen the next day. That was so helpful because we weren’t getting married in a church or using a professional officiant so without her we would’ve been lost. Day of she was great and had an assistant with her, Lora, who was also very helpful. Trisha was often running back and forth between me and my groom and checking in with vendors to make sure everything was happening that should’ve been. As far as I know there were no problems on my wedding day, and that is exactly why I hired a DOC. Even if there were issues I never knew about them and I was able to relax, as much as a bride can. Thank you again Lora and Trisha!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Liven It Up Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that Trisha and the team could be with you on the day of your wedding! Thank you for choosing to work with us and CONGRATS!

Sarah Bedell · Married on 10/26/2019

Seamless Wedding

I really appreciated having Kim with me as my day-of coordinator on my wedding day. She was so helpful at keeping the day running seamlessly. She was always a step ahead of everyone and always had an answer to everyone's questions. I don't know what I'd do without her!

Sent on 11/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Liven It Up Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Logi Weddings Wedding Videographers

Anthony and the staff at Liven It Up Events is great to work with. We have worked with Anthony on several occasions and his events go smooth. He communicates well with vendors both prior to and during the event. Thumbs up to Liven It Up Events!

• Appease Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anthony and his team are amazing! We have provided hair & makeup services for many events coordinated by Liven It Up. They are so organized and responsive, friendly and reliable. It is always a pleasure to work with them. Carrie Novak, Owner at Appease inc.

• All Ceremonies Beautifully Done Wedding Officiants

It has often been my privilege and joy to work with the folks from Liven It Up -- and each experience has been better than the last! I can't say enough about their professionalism, attention to detail and, most importantly, their caring for each and every couple! They make my job as an officiant so much easier!

• 220 N. Halsted Street Chicago, IL, 60661 See on map
    773-917-0513 (Phone number)
    By Appointment
    Location of (Liven It Up Events)