Liven It Up Events

Chicago, IL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Liven It Up Events is a full-service wedding and event planning and production company. They endeavor to assist their clients in their journey to create a clear wedding vision. Liven It Up Events utilizes tried-and-true planning methods, innovative ideas, and cutting-edge event resources. Throughout the years, they have maintained relationships and developed their professional expertise in order to make events come to life. Through this process, they believe that they are able to strengthen their relationship with their clients, fostering the production of memorable events and experiences.

Liven It Up Events offers planning and design services to their clients. Their team specializes in creating customized boutique weddings. The betrothed couple's narrative is honored through the design and coordination of their wedding event. In order to promote an outstanding event, Liven It Up Events is pleased to assist with food, venues, design, stationery, and more. Whatever their clients require, they are happy to deliver. Referrals and timelines are also given with any planning package.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kattan
    Kattan W. Married on 05/02/2022

Dedicated! She literally climbed inside my dress to bustle it!

worked with Kim to plan my wedding. I cannot say enough about what a help she was.

In the early stages of planning, Kim helped me narrow my approved vendor list to select those which were right for our event, surely saving us time and money.

Closer to our wedding date, Kim and I had a sit down to discuss all of the details I would have never thought of until I regretted not addressing it. From a dress reveal to the logistics of pinning the boutonnieres on the groomsmen, Kim had a solution for everything.

Thank you for letting me borrow your handkerchief, I needed it more than I knew!

My favorite advice she gave was what to do about a bouquet toss. We did not invite children to our wedding and most of my friends are already married. Kim suggested just passing the bouquet to my newly engaged maid of honor. This was such a special moment affirming our lifelong friendship.

Quite comically, our reverend for hire lingered well past his welcome, drinking and eating to his heart's content during cocktail hour. Kim put her foot down to communicate he was not invited to the reception. (This had been previously discussed with him, he was just being very stubborn)

I'd certainly recommend Liven It Up Events to any friends or strangers!

Liven It Up Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you choosing to work with our team and that you had such a great experience with Kim. Weddings are a once in a lifetime experience and from everyone here at Liven It Up, we are all so glad yours was wonderful!

Thank you again and congrats!
  • Emily
    Emily A. Married on 10/16/2021

Incredible Day-of Planner

Tiffany from LIU was our day-of wedding planner. She was incredible and I cannot speak highly enough of her! She was professional, knowledgeable, kind, and easy to work with. Even though she was the day-of planner, she went above and beyond and gave us wonderful recommendations on vendors. Once she took over the coordination, we did not worry about a thing. Every time I spoke to her I felt so much better and less stressed, and our wedding day would not have been such a success without her. Thank you Tiffany!

Liven It Up Events's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it! I know that a wedding can be stressful and bringing someone on to help manage it takes trust. I am grateful you trusted Tiffany and I our team to come on and help make your wedding day come to life. Congratulations and here's to a long and happy marriage!
    Grace Married on 10/15/2021

Best Decision I Made!

I was on the fence about having a wedding planner but it was hands down the best decision I made. Looking back I would have paid double the amount for it again, it was that helpful! Lindsay is an absolute rock star and helped make the months leading up to my wedding so stress free. She was incredibly organized, efficient and went above and beyond on the day of my wedding. When my photographer left my bouquet at the church she personally drove back to retrieve it. I highly recommend Lindsay, I am so grateful I got to work with her!

Liven It Up Events's reply:

Hi Grace! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Lindsay. Thank you so much for choosing to trust our team and Lindsay on your wedding day. It means so much to have that trust, for us to be there with you along the way, and that your dream day come to life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Logi Weddings Logi Weddings Wedding Videographers

Anthony and the staff at Liven It Up Events is great to work with. We have worked with Anthony on several occasions and his events go smooth. He communicates well with vendors both prior to and during the event. Thumbs up to Liven It Up Events!

Appease Appease Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anthony and his team are amazing! We have provided hair & makeup services for many events coordinated by Liven It Up. They are so organized and responsive, friendly and reliable. It is always a pleasure to work with them. Carrie Novak, Owner at Appease inc.

All Ceremonies Beautifully All Ceremonies Beautifully Wedding Officiants

It has often been my privilege and joy to work with the folks from Liven It Up -- and each experience has been better than the last! I can't say enough about their professionalism, attention to detail and, most importantly, their caring for each and every couple! They make my job as an officiant so much easier!

220 N. Halsted Street Chicago, IL, 60661

By Appointment
Location of (Liven It Up Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding