Chicago Mobile DJs

Willowbrook, IL View map

Here at Chicago Mobile DJs, we believe in being Personable and Fun while maintaining an overall professional appearance and ambiance.

Our goal is to provide the best time possible at a reasonable rate.

We come with one of the largest libraries of music in the industry covering every genre.

Our equipment is top of the line without that overly flashy look that can tend to overshadow the rest of the room.

We believe in making the best impact for your special event while staying in the background so the attention remains where it belongs, on you.

Also, Ask about our Video Montage Design Package, Photobooth Packages, Name-In-Lights and Uplighting.

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Projector
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Tony Married on 09/04/2021

Awesome!

Marcus was professional from the start. Obviously has tons of experience which showed. All my guests had a lot of fun
    Laura V. Married on 08/22/2021

Chicago mobile djs

Marcus was great and was super easy to work with
  • Emer
    Emer Married on 08/21/2021

The Master DJ

We booked Marcus last year for our July 18, 2020 wedding but pandemic hit and we needed to postponed up to this year of August 21, 2021. He was very understanding of the situation but very sad for what had happened to his industry too. Pandemic crippled all the industries especially the entertainment industry, but despite of that MARCUS WINDSOR still managed to GAVE us THE BEST PARTY EVER last Saturday!!!
    I received a Lot of compliments about our DJ! How nice he was, how organized he was, and how he was present and has presence of mind during an emotional like this. Marcus is great and He's really the Master DJ! He knows when to set up the mood and able to get everyone in the dance floor and have fun! He's a genuinely good person. He helped us to find some decorations for our reception (because the decorator Ive found online that we hired and we paid wasn't replyng anymore!) and he found us a very talented ice sculptor. I wished I coordinated everything with Marcus so I didn't had to worry about other things anymore about the wedding . We Trust him 100%. If you're looking for a DJ that would give you the party that you want, you want to get this man. He's very easy to talk to, replies right away and he (always) answered my calls regardless of the time we've called him, he has the system that was easy to navigate to organize all the songs you wanted to play on your event, his sound systems was good. If you have questions about Wedding or Event stuff, ask Marcus and He's able to help you and give you some good people to do the designated jobs. He has good connection because this guy has been in this industry for 18 years, doing his dream job and will show up eventhough it's his birthday.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Brittania Drew Photo & Video Brittania Drew Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

We look forward to every time we get to work with Marcus and his team. They are always organized, professional, and most importantly keep the party rocking all night long. We highly recommend Chicago Mobile DJ's to all of our clients. You will not be disappointed.

Jill Tiongco Photography Jill Tiongco Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Marcus of Chicago Mobile DJs back in June. He was awesome!! Throughout the whole day, he coordinated with my second photographer and myself - always letting us know what was happening, the schedule, etc. He ran the entire day smoothly, packed the dance floor, and played some great music! Everyone looked like they were having such a great time listening to the songs he played... Even during dinner he played one of my favorite songs, Fallen, by Lauren Wood. He was great to work with as a vendor, and I'd definitely recommend him to my brides.

Chicago Wedding Guy Chicago Wedding Guy Wedding Officiants

Always delighted when I arrive at a ceremony & Chicago Mobile is the DJ. Very easy to work with, as well as personal & professional. It is so important to hire the right DJ, it is such a large part of your day and makes a huge impact. Put your worries at ease and hire a pro with personality.

Willowbrook, IL, 60527
630-417-2420

Call anytime, we are always available!!!
Location of (Chicago Mobile DJs)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding