Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

106 Reviews for Chicago Mobile DJs

Microphones (6)
Sound/PA System (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
Uplighting (2)
103 Chicago Mobile DJs Reviews

Marcus was the DJ for our wedding and he was terrific! He walked us through the planning, we selected our music from a huge catalog of songs and Marcus did the rest. The DJ REALLY DOES MAKE THE PARTY! If you are looking for a great DJ, Marcus is your guy.

Profile Picture Sandy, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Apparently there was a family emergency with our original dj so another one had to step in last minute which was nice. He was very professional and was flexible.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones

Marcus was incredible!!! The DJ was one of the most challenging vendors to choose for our wedding, knowing we had very diverse music preferences in our group and knowing the DJ is the heartbeat of the party. We were referred to Marcus from a coworker who used him at their wedding and they said the dance floor was packed all night. The same was true for our wedding. Marcus allows you to create a play and do not play list, which we had some suggestions in both those categories. After meeting with Marcus, my bride and I saw how much he really cares about our night being a huge success, and gained full trust in him. Our philosophy was to let Marcus feel the room and play what got the crowd going, and he did not disappoint. We had everybody out there dancing, from our elderly Aunts and Uncles to college students. He did so much more than just play music… he filled the room with energy and set the tone of the entire evening, he was our time keeper, and he also played attorney as he advised us to ask the venue to extend our time (and open bar) due to their delay in getting the food out, which they did!
I cannot say enough good things about Marcus. If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day, I strongly recommend Marcus, because I can guarantee that the DJ will not be one of them!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, One Event Per Day

Thank you for making everything easy on us. Having the mics ready, flexible with the music, taking requests, and even having music options for our awards ceremony. It was a nice touch!

Profile Picture Nayeli, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding was a bit unexpectedly stressful: the decisions and $$thrown down was more than we knew when my husband proposed. On behalf of myself and Evan.. Marcus Windsor (Chicago Mobile DJs).. you were our lucky star. Day of: you calmed me, brought us snacks during photog shoots, served us our dinner drinks to our table (when our venue didn't), bustled my dress (whoa??), and we got SO many compliments on our DJ. You kept me in check on the timeline and how guests were/weren't diggin my music requests. You were literally my day-of wedding planner: OH, and you captured so many camera shots that my photog didn't. Marcus, you KNOW weddings and u care and you're beyond pro. You were the best vendor and decision we made and I can't thank you enough. We now are proud to call you a friend.
#??chicagomobiledjs!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marcus did an absolutely great job at all three of my Christmas parties. Each party he brought so much energy and great music to the party. He came well equipped with music for everyone, great sounding speakers and lights to create just the right atmosphere for a night full of dancing! He was receptive to our requests and he was attentive to how the party was going. His experience and talent came into play at the right moments when the parties needed it the most. I would recommend Marcus again and again!

Profile Picture Toni, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chicago Mobile DJ'S was amazing! Marcus couldn't have been more wonderful, helpful, and caring about making my wedding perfect. He was very professional and fun. There was no lack of communication in preparing for the wedding, and I didn't have to worry about a thing the whole night as he kept the reception running smoothly! This was invaluable! My husband and I are extremely happy with the service!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Chicago Mobile Djs for our wedding in November 2016. He was recommended to us by someone. Marcus was great. We had his worker Dan djing for us. Dan was awesome and received lots of compliments from people. They loved the music he played. He organized the event in a proper manner that made everything go very smooth. Marcus is very easy to work with and will try his best to satisfy customers. I definitely reccomend Chicago Mobile Djs.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marcus DJ'd our wedding this November and he did an outstanding job! I had attended two other amazing receptions that he dj'd, and he definitely came through for ours. He is so easy to work with and really listened to my husband and my wants and musical tastes. He even agreed to play an hour+ later than normal to keep our party going. We had such a fun dance party at our wedding and Marcus was a huge part of that! Highly recommend and would definitely book again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing, they did a great job making our wedding a great night. Would absolutely use them again.

Profile Picture User7455889, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marcus was fantastic! Wonderful to work with, reasonably priced, easily our favorite vendor from our wedding. I love that he easily took the reigns and got our bridal party together when after they've been drinking it's like herding cats. He nailed all of the introductions, made sure we were comfortable in the pace of things, and made our reception so much fun! My only gripe is I wish I heard more of the songs that we requested but I understand that it's really up to the DJ and that's what you pay them for, lol! Thanks so much Marcus, we'd recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Profile Picture Nina, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
0.5

Marcus didn't show for my event. He claims to have hurt his back the day before my wedding, however chose not to tell me until an hour before he was supposed to show. What's worse is that he never actually spoke to me about it before or after the event even though I tried to contact him about it. He sent a dj in his place that was terrible. The dj didn't have any of our wedding songs. The dance floor was pretty empty all night. I picked marcus because he had done my brother's wedding. After my big day I looked at a few other reviews. I'm not the only one he has done this to. Beware. You might be terribly disappointed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Marcus was a pleasure to work with for our wedding in June. He was flexible meeting us with after hours and spent a lot of time showing us the software he utilizes to customize your wedding music selection. In addition Marcus also had some great suggestions on somethings we missed. For example.........cake cutting music. Didn't even think about it until Marcus brought it up! If you are looking for a fun & personable DJ look no further! Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
4.7

Marcus did an absolutely fantastic job. Would highly recommend him if you are looking for a good time.

Profile Picture User6719640, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would say I you are looking for someone honest,professional and trust worthy Marcus is the man. He did a great Job at my wedding . You walk away with a great friend as well.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Marcus, was a FABULOUS choice! From booking to the final event, Marcus was with us every step of the way. Booking was incredibly easy. He has an excellent website that allows you to pick songs that you want to hear, tell him which ones not to play (very important), and the names of the important people (mother of bride etc). The actual event went off without a hitch. Upon his arrival, Marcus found me to let me know he was there and ready to go. Not only did he keep things running smoothly all night, he even took over 300 pictures of the wedding celebration for us! I mean...booking with Chicago Mobile DJ's (and asking for Marcus) is a no-brainer for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones

Marcus is great! He is so professional, easy to work with and you can tell he loves what he does. He takes requests, but didnt play anything my husband and I already indicated we didn't want played. Everyone had a great time at my wedding and the dance floor was never empty. He does a great job introducing the wedding party and makes sure to say everyone's name correctly. He also takes a ton of pictures of everyone dancing, so it was nice to be able to see those the next day since the photographer pictures will take longer. Marcus was the DJ at two of my friends wedding, my sisters wedding and is also going to be the DJ at my younger sister's upcoming wedding and another friends upcoming wedding. He is amazing and I would totally recommend him.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I held a birthday party for my husband, Marcus came highly recommended by the venue I utilized. He is very easy to work with and his web site as well. I picked out all of the songs with my daughter, everyone had a great time and were on their feet dancing. He is very friendly with the attendees at the party as well. Getting to their request.
I would call and ask Marcus to DJ for another party or if anyone ask I would recommend!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marcus did an amazing job as DJ for our wedding. As an older couple, the average age of our guests was about 40 but we had some younger people as well. Marcus was expert at reading the crowd, playing the music that always kept the dance floor crowded. I heard from many guests that this was the best wedding they'd ever attended and a lot of that credit goes to Marcus and Chicago Mobile DJS. Thanks Marcus for making our wedding a day we'll never forget. Lynn and Peter

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marcus was amazing! He came up with the best music for our event! He knew exactly when to change things up and get the party started! We will be sure to use him in the future!

Profile Picture ASID , 8/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marcus was the DJ at our wedding on 6/27/15. Marcus was always professional and accommodating. He checked on us throughout the evening and even brought us hors d’oeurvres to make sure we got to enjoy some during our cocktail hour. He did an amazing job making sure everything ran on schedule and got everyone dancing and having a great time. Marcus also posted tons of great pictures after the event. We couldn’t be happier with the level of service provided by Chicago Mobile DJs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marcus was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend. He was incredible and exceeded our expectations. Marcus was involved from the very start and made the planning process easy enjoyable. He returned emails and phones call within minutes. He went above and beyond his duty to make sure our wedding went smoothly. He is friendly, personable, and really enjoys his job. This morning, we woke and Marcus had sent me over 600 pictures that he had taken at the wedding. I would recommend Marcus to anyone looking for a DJ.There are not enough words to describe how happy we are. We are very pleased with the experience we had with Chicago Mobile DJs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/23/15, 1 Review
0.6

We got married in May 2015 and hired Marcus to DJ the event. My wife and I had the chance to see Chicago Mobile DJ's twice before and we liked what we saw. Unfortunately, Marcus doesn't know how to handle any unforeseen issues that might come up and then makes you feel like your a difficult person to deal with even though it was our wedding!! Marcus had a "issue so he could not DJ our wedding, which thank God for Eagle Ridge Resort and Megan who handled the mix up for Marcus. As, we were never notified of any issues until I called Marcus two days after my wedding! Chicago Mobile DJ missed our ceremony AND WE HAD TO PAY OUR VENUE $90 to handle the issue for Marcus. As of 10/14/15 we have had no reimbursement from Marcus. I had to call him two days after our wedding to find out what happened. Again no reimbursement from Marcus!!. Chicago Mobile DJ did have a replacement DJ there for our reception and he did the best he could under the circumstances. My wife and I were not happy with Marcus as he didn't catch up his replacement to speed on our requests. I've been trying to deal with this situation with Marcus since May 25th 2015 and last spoke to him August 7 2015 and left the ball in his court for some sort of resolution to the problem. HE HAS NOT RESPONDED AS OF YET ITS OCTOBER 14 2015. Marcus is a good DJ and has a good product , but definitely doesn't practice good business skills. If nothing comes up on your wedding day your good to go with Marcus, BUT beware if something does go wrong don't expect much from Marcus and Chicago Mobile DJ's!!!!

Profile Picture matt, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would absolutely recommend Marcus at Chicago Mobile DJs to anyone looking for a professional DJ. He was very professional and listed to everything that we wanted.

Profile Picture User5075738, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marcus was absolutely incredible! Not only did he play an assortment of music to our liking and taste, he had dance lights that helped to light up the dance floor, he was helpful before and throughout the wedding, and he caught all the pictures the photographer missed. We only had one photographer, so Marcus took it upon himself to take over 700 pictures (all of which he had posted to FB the next morning) including the super special moment of me getting ready to walk down the aisle with my dad.

Marcus was always available to talk beforehand if I needed too and insisted we talked everything through about a week prior. He is informed whenever you login to his website, and he will reach out just in case you have any questions. He was also great at stepping into action and giving direction when needed.

He really likes to be involved in your special day, and gets just about as excited as you are. Marcus was definitely the right choice for us!

Profile Picture KeithAndGina, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews