Chicago Mobile DJs Reviews

108 | Villa Park, IL

108 Reviews for Chicago Mobile DJs

Melissa Ebbole · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience for our Daddy Daughter Dance!

Had a great time dancing to the music!

N · Married on 03/24/2018

Marcus was fantastic! He has performed at our family Christmas gathering (over 80 in attendance) and just performed at my mothers surprise birthday party (over 80 in attendance). He is professional, very responsive to emails/texts and phone call if you have any questions. He has great taste in music and is excellent at feeling out the room and going with what is getting your guests onto the dance floor and having a great time! We have many children at our events and he provides the perfect mix of music for them and for the grown ups! Will most definitely use him again! Highly recommend!

Sandy · Married on 12/30/2017

Marcus was the DJ for our wedding and he was terrific! He walked us through the planning, we selected our music from a huge catalog of songs and Marcus did the rest. The DJ REALLY DOES MAKE THE PARTY! If you are looking for a great DJ, Marcus is your guy.

Jeff · Married on 11/11/2017

Marcus was incredible!!! The DJ was one of the most challenging vendors to choose for our wedding, knowing we had very diverse music preferences in our group and knowing the DJ is the heartbeat of the party. We were referred to Marcus from a coworker who used him at their wedding and they said the dance floor was packed all night. The same was true for our wedding. Marcus allows you to create a play and do not play list, which we had some suggestions in both those categories. After meeting with Marcus, my bride and I saw how much he really cares about our night being a huge success, and gained full trust in him. Our philosophy was to let Marcus feel the room and play what got the crowd going, and he did not disappoint. We had everybody out there dancing, from our elderly Aunts and Uncles to college students. He did so much more than just play music… he filled the room with energy and set the tone of the entire evening, he was our time keeper, and he also played attorney as he advised us to ask the venue to extend our time (and open bar) due to their delay in getting the food out, which they did!
    I cannot say enough good things about Marcus. If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day, I strongly recommend Marcus, because I can guarantee that the DJ will not be one of them!

Jen · Married on 05/13/2017

My wedding was a bit unexpectedly stressful: the decisions and $$thrown down was more than we knew when my husband proposed. On behalf of myself and Evan.. Marcus Windsor (Chicago Mobile DJs).. you were our lucky star. Day of: you calmed me, brought us snacks during photog shoots, served us our dinner drinks to our table (when our venue didn't), bustled my dress (whoa??), and we got SO many compliments on our DJ. You kept me in check on the timeline and how guests were/weren't diggin my music requests. You were literally my day-of wedding planner: OH, and you captured so many camera shots that my photog didn't. Marcus, you KNOW weddings and u care and you're beyond pro. You were the best vendor and decision we made and I can't thank you enough. We now are proud to call you a friend.
    #??chicagomobiledjs!

Toni · Married on 01/14/2017

Marcus did an absolutely great job at all three of my Christmas parties. Each party he brought so much energy and great music to the party. He came well equipped with music for everyone, great sounding speakers and lights to create just the right atmosphere for a night full of dancing! He was receptive to our requests and he was attentive to how the party was going. His experience and talent came into play at the right moments when the parties needed it the most. I would recommend Marcus again and again!

Liz · Married on 12/10/2016

Chicago Mobile DJ'S was amazing! Marcus couldn't have been more wonderful, helpful, and caring about making my wedding perfect. He was very professional and fun. There was no lack of communication in preparing for the wedding, and I didn't have to worry about a thing the whole night as he kept the reception running smoothly! This was invaluable! My husband and I are extremely happy with the service!

Marcus DJ'd our wedding this November and he did an outstanding job! I had attended two other amazing receptions that he dj'd, and he definitely came through for ours. He is so easy to work with and really listened to my husband and my wants and musical tastes. He even agreed to play an hour+ later than normal to keep our party going. We had such a fun dance party at our wedding and Marcus was a huge part of that! Highly recommend and would definitely book again!

Rachel · Married on 01/02/2016

Our DJ, Marcus, was a FABULOUS choice! From booking to the final event, Marcus was with us every step of the way. Booking was incredibly easy. He has an excellent website that allows you to pick songs that you want to hear, tell him which ones not to play (very important), and the names of the important people (mother of bride etc). The actual event went off without a hitch. Upon his arrival, Marcus found me to let me know he was there and ready to go. Not only did he keep things running smoothly all night, he even took over 300 pictures of the wedding celebration for us! I mean...booking with Chicago Mobile DJ's (and asking for Marcus) is a no-brainer for your wedding!

Erin · Married on 12/12/2015

Marcus is great! He is so professional, easy to work with and you can tell he loves what he does. He takes requests, but didnt play anything my husband and I already indicated we didn't want played. Everyone had a great time at my wedding and the dance floor was never empty. He does a great job introducing the wedding party and makes sure to say everyone's name correctly. He also takes a ton of pictures of everyone dancing, so it was nice to be able to see those the next day since the photographer pictures will take longer. Marcus was the DJ at two of my friends wedding, my sisters wedding and is also going to be the DJ at my younger sister's upcoming wedding and another friends upcoming wedding. He is amazing and I would totally recommend him.

Michele · Married on 10/17/2015

I held a birthday party for my husband, Marcus came highly recommended by the venue I utilized. He is very easy to work with and his web site as well. I picked out all of the songs with my daughter, everyone had a great time and were on their feet dancing. He is very friendly with the attendees at the party as well. Getting to their request.
    I would call and ask Marcus to DJ for another party or if anyone ask I would recommend!

Lynn · Married on 09/04/2015

Marcus did an amazing job as DJ for our wedding. As an older couple, the average age of our guests was about 40 but we had some younger people as well. Marcus was expert at reading the crowd, playing the music that always kept the dance floor crowded. I heard from many guests that this was the best wedding they'd ever attended and a lot of that credit goes to Marcus and Chicago Mobile DJS. Thanks Marcus for making our wedding a day we'll never forget. Lynn and Peter

ASID · Married on 08/06/2015

Marcus was amazing! He came up with the best music for our event! He knew exactly when to change things up and get the party started! We will be sure to use him in the future!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Marcus was the DJ at our wedding on 6/27/15. Marcus was always professional and accommodating. He checked on us throughout the evening and even brought us hors d’oeurvres to make sure we got to enjoy some during our cocktail hour. He did an amazing job making sure everything ran on schedule and got everyone dancing and having a great time. Marcus also posted tons of great pictures after the event. We couldn’t be happier with the level of service provided by Chicago Mobile DJs!

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

Marcus was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend. He was incredible and exceeded our expectations. Marcus was involved from the very start and made the planning process easy enjoyable. He returned emails and phones call within minutes. He went above and beyond his duty to make sure our wedding went smoothly. He is friendly, personable, and really enjoys his job. This morning, we woke and Marcus had sent me over 600 pictures that he had taken at the wedding. I would recommend Marcus to anyone looking for a DJ.There are not enough words to describe how happy we are. We are very pleased with the experience we had with Chicago Mobile DJs.

I would absolutely recommend Marcus at Chicago Mobile DJs to anyone looking for a professional DJ. He was very professional and listed to everything that we wanted.

KeithAndGina · Married on 03/14/2015

Marcus was absolutely incredible! Not only did he play an assortment of music to our liking and taste, he had dance lights that helped to light up the dance floor, he was helpful before and throughout the wedding, and he caught all the pictures the photographer missed. We only had one photographer, so Marcus took it upon himself to take over 700 pictures (all of which he had posted to FB the next morning) including the super special moment of me getting ready to walk down the aisle with my dad.

Marcus was always available to talk beforehand if I needed too and insisted we talked everything through about a week prior. He is informed whenever you login to his website, and he will reach out just in case you have any questions. He was also great at stepping into action and giving direction when needed.

He really likes to be involved in your special day, and gets just about as excited as you are. Marcus was definitely the right choice for us!

Natasha · Married on 08/31/2014

Marcus is a GREAT DJ and MC! Right from the beginning when I first contacted him, we talked for a very long time and he seemed like a great fit for our wedding. Throughout the planning process Marcus checked to see if he need help with anything or if we had questions. He helped plan the schedule of the reception and gave very good advice and recommendations based on his experiences. The day of our wedding, Marcus was on time, very professional and made sure things ran smoothly. I asked him to play our ceremony music too and he made things run perfectly, without having to be reminded of anything! During the reception he was always checking to see if I was ready for the next planned thing and even brought us drinks a couple times. He also did our up lighting and it stayed on the entire night! All of my guests mentioned to me that they loved what a great job Marcus did and my girlfriends are using them for their upcoming weddings! If you want a great DJ & MC that will leave you worry free, Marcus is your guys! I highly recommend him!

Angela · Married on 06/06/2014

Marcus was a wonderful DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception! He is easy going, professional, and has great communication. His website is very user friendly and I liked that I was able to work on choosing songs and outlining the day from the moment I hired him for our wedding. Everyone was up and dancing at some point during our wedding, and my husband and I couldn't be happier!

Jenn · Married on 05/16/2014

Marcus is a wonderful DJ! Our event planner was not able to make it to our wedding and my husband and I were completely clueless of how the night would go. Marcus stepped up and guided us throughout the night. We are completely grateful that Marcus not only did the job of the DJ but also he took place as our event planner guiding us throughout the night.

He got majority of our guests out on the dance floor-which was awesome!! I want to have another wedding so that I can have Marcus DJ it :)

Natalie · Married on 05/03/2014

ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY PERFECT!!!!! Marcus was an amazing dj. He got every single one of our guests to get up dance. The variety of music was perfect. He knew what kind of music to play and when to play it. He takes the time to listen to what you want. Knows how to get everyone up and dance. He was just amazing. Such a great, personable guy, easy going, and all he's out for is to make you have a perfect wedding and that's what he did for me. He made us so happy. Highly highly highly recommend Marcus. Fantastic job!!!

Kristin · Married on 11/09/2013

Marcus DJ's my brother wedding and did an amazing job. When my now husband and I got engaged, once we set the date, we called to book Marcus; we didn't even shop around. He was affordable and did such a great job keeping everyone's interest throughout the night. The dance floor was packed until we pretty much told our guests that it was time to go home. We have already recommended Chicago Mobile DJ's to close friends and they are using them this upcoming May for their wedding. I know that they won't be disappointed.

Tanya · Married on 11/02/2013

Marcus truly MADE our wedding night. EVERY ONE had a great time& are still ....nearly 2 months later are still telling us it was the best, most fun wedding they have been to. He was professional & accommodating. I would not hesitate to recommend Chicago mobile Djs.

Mike · Married on 10/13/2013

If there is a better DJ than Marcus have fun finding him! The floor was packed from start to finish and he went above and beyond every step of the way. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else.
    THANKS Marcus!!

Deb · Married on 10/05/2013

Marcus was beyond flexible and accommodating to our crazy situation. He answered promptly when texted or emailed. He prepared a beautiful slide show, even though some of our photos were not submitted until just days before the wedding. He worked with me, the mother of the bride, at my level of technical ability. He was kind to the grad-school-bride-with-no-time-to-direct.
    Dan arrived early and set up in a challenging venue with no complaints. He played classy upbeat songs at first, creating an elegant but fun mood for dinner and conversation. He synched our photos of the bride and her dad with their chosen song for the Dad/Daughter dance and it was so sweet! Then, when it was time to rock it, the music brought the guests to their feet. Everybody looked happy. Dan played the best songs from four decades - we couldn't be more pleased.