Jessica McClintock

• Friar Tux
  • O-Mara

3 Reviews for Jessica McClintock

kristen · Married on 06/24/2012

My initial store experience was very positive, then I received a dress that was not an exact match to the sample I tried on.

Phyllis went out of her way to help me identify a new dress which I liked and took it one step further by providing me with a free veil for the inconvenience. The dresses are extremely well-made, reasonably priced and figuring flattering. I visited many bridal shops before deciding to purchase my dress with Jessica.

I am petite yet very curvy and my biggest concern with bridal shop dresses was having to had yards of material removed and not truly knowing what the dress would look like on me because I wouldn't be able to see it without being clipped back. Imagine my surprise when I found a Jessica McClintock dress that will need absolutely no alterations despite my curvy figure!

Their dresses are extremely classy and ideal for someone who wants to look like a beautiful bride without being over the top! You can really wear their dresses versus letting the dress wear you!

My family has shopped with Jessica McClintock for over 25 years and I'm sure we will for another 25 years to come!

Thank you Phyllis and the team!

Sent on 01/10/2012
  • Marylou

Marylou · Married on 11/28/2010

I got my bridesmaid dresses here. I loved the bubble dress we picked! Got so many compliments. The quality is wonderful for the price. Amazing service. We had to lengthen one if the dresses and this shop actually sent out for material for me.

Sent on 02/21/2011

Alana · Married on 05/13/2008

3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5

They don't have very good size ranges. They had absolutely nothing in a size 0 or 1 to try on - you usually have to try on a bigger size and order online. It's really annoying. They don't let you order in to the store to try on either and they don't do holds. The service isn't very responsive either.

I do love their variety and glamourous styles though. But their sizes are too big - prepare to tailor everything you buy there.

They have awesome accessories which go with your dresses.

Sent on 12/15/2008

• Costa Mesa See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jessica McClintock)