MAKE IT FIT

Brea, CA View map

thank you to Thousands of brides that have been depending on Make it Fit for the past 25 years with their alterations on their most important dress ..call for an appointment and please visit us at 975 E Birch street, Suite B ,Brea CA

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
    Maya Married on 07/13/2013
    Thank you for making me feel like a princess! Customer service was beyond anyone could ask for and my dress was everything I wanted a and more ! Thank you !
    Marylou Married on 04/23/2011
    I'm a shorty and had to get my wedding gown altered to right length and get 7 bustles. I got a quote from the dress store I bought it from that it would be around $400. No way! Went here thinking that I was going to pay almost as much for what I needed done. However, I was pleasantly pleased that it was reasonable and affordable for the value that was done on my dress. Thank you.
    Dina Married on 04/24/2010
    Wow! This place is the best! They do a really really really good job altering wedding dresses. I went into this place because I heard really good reviews about them, I decided to check it out. Prior to walking in to “Make it Fit” I was disappointed with my dress, I started regretting purchasing my dress from Alfred Angelo. But, after the third fitting I fell in love with the dress. The way they alter dresses is unbelievable! My dress fit me like a glove and I received so many complements on it! Great customer service, this is the place to go!

Deals

MAKE IT FIT 1
Gift
Buy your wedding gown from us ,and we make it fit to perfection,for your special day.

Pristine Design Pristine Design Wedding Florists

Absolutely in love with Make it Fit Bridal Salon . Their dresses are "the quality, the style, and the budget" that every bride can afford!

975 E Birch street,suite B Brea, 92821
714-990-1825

monday to friday10:00am to 7:00pm saturdays 10:00am to 5:00pm Sunday close
Location of (MAKE IT FIT)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding