2025 Lemnos Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number

About Elle Couture Designs

As a discriminating bride, your wedding gown should be the most romantic expression of who you are. Why not collaborate with a top couture designer to create an exclusive design that is all your own? You can select from my portfolio of designs or bring me your ideas and through my creativity, skill and craftsmanship and I will create the gown that you have always envisioned wearing.

While you may think that having a custom gown made is not affordable, it simply may not be the case. Depending on the style and detail of the dress, it can be very affordable. During your private consultation we will review your ideas, pictures and vision for your gown. I will create a sketch of your gown, take detailed measurements and begin the process of making your gown.

Have you found your perfect gown already? Great! I also offer expert wedding dress alterations at affordable prices. Rest assured that your gown will fit you like a glove and will be picture perfect for your Big Day.

Please email me or call me with any questions. I offer complimentary consultations for custom gowns and I would love the opportunity to talk with you. It would be well worth your time to find out if a custom wedding gown is right for you!

Lori Davis

LolaBackView
CloseUp1

1 Reviews for Elle Couture Designs

Megan · Married on 07/17/2011

Lori was a wonderful seamstress! She did many alterations with my dress, worked around my schedule, and did beautiful work!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Elle Couture Designs FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils

• Smooth Wedding Day
    Smooth Wedding Day Wedding Planners

Lori is a pleasure to work with! She has a great eye for detail and a wonderful attitude. You can rest assured having your gown custom made by Lori. It will turn out just as you imagined! Cathy-Smooth Wedding Day.

• 2025 Lemnos Dr Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map