1101 Broad Street Ste 310, Saint Joseph, MI 49085 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jennifer Mayo Studios

Southwest Michigan wedding photographer specializing in wedding and engagement photos along the shores of Lake Michigan and throughout St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, South Bend, Chicago and Detroit. Destination wedding coverage also available.

Follow Jennifer Mayo Studios on

18 Reviews for Jennifer Mayo Studios

Christina · Married on 05/04/2019

My fiancé worked with Jennifer to capture the actual moment of our engagement, and we could not be more pleased with how it all turned out! The photographs are absolutely spectacular – she knew just how to frame the shots, and when an innocent bystander got in the way she was quickly able to change her angle to crop them out. Working with Jennifer was also great – she was extremely responsive and willing to work with my fiancé’s plan (which had to change last minute due to weather). We have booked her for our wedding next year, and are very excited to get to work with her again!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/18/2014

Wow is pretty much all I can say. My wedding photos are absolutely stunning, beautiful, and perfect in every single way. Jennifer and her assistant Jami captured our day so wonderfully and I am absolutely in love with the photos. I could not be more happy with my choice to choose them as our photographer! Jennifer was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and very responsive to emails and phone calls. She has such a talent and gift at being able to capture the essence and memory of the day on camera and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/13/2014

Jennifer Mayo's unique talents, professionalism and creative style truly captured the most magical moments of our life. Her attention to detail and one of a kind images are remarkable. I feel blessed to have worked with her and couldn't have made a better choice when choosing a photographer to capture every moment of my wedding day!

Sent on 02/19/2015

• The Silo Banquets & Catering
    The Silo Banquets & Catering Banquet Halls

Jennifer was the photographer for a wedding we recently had at The Silo and her pictures were simply amazing! She captured every moment for the bride and groom as well as the beauty of the venue, and was wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend Jennifer Mayo Studios to others.

• 1101 Broad Street, Ste 310 Saint Joseph, 49085 See on map
    3124883493 (Other Phone Number)