520 mamaroneck ave, White Plains, NY 10605 Map · Phone number

About JAY HAIRSTYLIST

Jay, a hairstylist with 14 years of experience believes in individuality in hair styles. Her mentor has been her brother Angel, in which steps she has followed....as Jay always says, "his style inspires me". Jay works with each client to find a look that best suits them and their lifestyle. Her artistic vision and impeccable attention to detail makes her a specialist in precision cutting. She's very passionate about her work, following the latest techniques, hair trends and working closely with her clients helps her come up with her own innovative ideas, and has her constantly pushing the boundaries of hair. Whether you want a contemporary cut, a classic cut, or a funky avant-garde style you are sure to be pleased not only with your results, but also with the experience. Jay has extensive experience with brides and bridesmaids. And her experience with Mirco Links Hair Extensions make her a leading expert.

Follow JAY HAIRSTYLIST on

image
foto

3 Reviews for JAY HAIRSTYLIST

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2012

Where do I begin, Jay has the most down to earth and bubbly personality I have ever met. She is so amiable and creative beyond words. As far as her work ethic it speaks volumes check out at her portfolio, website online you will instantly see what the rave is about -she so talented. I have been to my share of hairstylist in the past and she is off the charts.Nobody compares to her work. She recently did both my shower and wedding. For my shower she did a up do and everyone kept telling me how beautiful and unique my hair looked. For my wedding, I was blown away on how remarkably talented she is my hair looked flawless on my big day. My curls lasted all night and I have baby fine hair. Other people in my family wanted to get in on the action in doing there hair on my big day. she made everyone look so beautiful. I not only use her for styling i use her for hair coloring, hair cuts and now extensions. That too is extraordinary as well . She did such a fabulous job at my wedding now even my friends use her for services. Please without hesitation I highly recommend Jay she is a pleasure and multi- talented . please you would be doing yourself a disservice if you don't book her for your wedding day or if looking to change hairstylists. ladies look no further- jay is your go to person for your big day. please contact me by email for any recommendations and I will show you pictures of her beautiful work Lisafitz16@gmail.com.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Erica · Married on 06/23/2012

Jay is the most amazing Hair stylist ever! She did my hair for my wedding & made me look so beautiful!!! I received so many compliments all night & it lasted throughout the entire day & night! I would recommend every Bride to Jay because not only is she super TALENTED but she is so sweet & does exactly what you ask her for. She listens to what you want, and it shows in her work!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sharon · Married on 05/08/2011

Jay is an amazing stylist... Her hard work and dedication was appreciated. She has not only done my wedding but many family weddings as well.... From the bride, to the maid of honor and 12 members in my Bridial party.....thank you so much for all you do... Love you...

Sent on 10/02/2012

JAY HAIRSTYLIST FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair

• Erica Makeup Artist
    Erica Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing Hair Stylist! I've worked with her on many weddings, and I also used her for my wedding day.. her work is stunning and hair lasts for the entire night!! I recommend her to every Bride!! xoxo :)

• 520 mamaroneck ave White Plains, 10605 See on map
    9142820922 (Phone number)
    9149487227 (Other Phone Number)