Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Jamie Kouri Makeup Artistry

Jamie Kouri arrived in Arizona from Minnesota and has been successfully building her career as a Makeup Artist. Jamie’s extensive portfolio includes experience working as a Makeup Artist within the Luxury Spa and Salon Industry, in addition to being a licensed Aesthetician trained in laser technology and cutting edge cosmetic procedures.

Jamie would welcome the opportunity to serve you through any number of services she provides including Makeup Application (with or without coaching), Special Event/ Bridal Makeup Application, Makeup Touch-ups, Lash Applications, and Brow Shaping.

Jamie’s life-long passion of helping others is to become “all that they were created to be”. This shines through as she energetically offers a variety of personal service and Freelance Artistry for Fashion Shows, Destination Weddings, Private Events, and Photo Shoots.

TrendsMag02

2 Reviews for Jamie Kouri Makeup Artistry

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING Makeup by Jamie Kouri

Jamie is FABULOUS! She has a natural talent as a makeup artist and I am thoroughly impressed with her work! She was recommended to me by a dear friend to apply my makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t be more grateful! Although Jamie was extremely flexible with her schedule and willingness to travel to me for a makeup trial, I wasn’t able to meet with her and opted to communicate my vision to her in conversations over the phone and through text message. When we finally connected on the day of the celebration, not only was she receptive to what I wanted...her work was above and beyond what I had imagined! The products and applicators she uses are top notch. I received many compliments throughout the day of how beautiful I looked and the best part was the makeup wasn’t caked on or felt heavy in any way! I highly recommend Jamie to apply your makeup for ANY occasion if you are in search of a friendly, talented, trusted, genuine professional!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Catherine · Married on 11/17/2012

If you are looking for an easy going, extremely terrific person, and one of the BEST makeup artist. JAMIE IS THE ONE! Jamie is an amazing and talented makeup artist! I just had my wedding a week ago and hired Jamie to do my mom, a couple of my bridesmaids and my makeup. My husband hates packed on makeup, but I wanted the pictures to look great so I told Jamie to work her magic. She completely understood what I wanted. I wanted my makeup as natural looking as possible, but also I wanted my pictures to look great too. Jamie is fantastic and is able to create any look that you want. I have recommended her to all of my friends and even had her do my hair and makeup this past weekend for a friend's wedding. I highly recommend Jamie for any kind of event. Jamie is extremely gifted, very easy to work with and overall a GREAT person!

Sent on 11/26/2012