The Blowout Blonde

1940 W. Chandler Blvd. Studio 30, Chandler, AZ 85224 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Blowout Blonde

The Blowout Blonde is a wedding hair business based in Chandler, Arizona. Liz Mervar, who is the owner and stylist, has been very involved in the hair industry for over 7 years. She is passionate about using her talents and skills to help each of her clients look and feel their best. Because everyone is unique, she always tailors her services to each client’s hair type. With this focus on your specific needs and style, you can be sure that your finished look will be absolutely stunning.

Before your big day, you can relax while The Blowout Blonde prepares your hair with services ranging from blowouts to coloring. Liz does offer you the chance to test out your look beforehand with her trial options. In addition to bridal styles and services, Liz can also help other members of the wedding party get ready, such as the mothers of the couple, bridesmaids, and flower girls.

ant 193 51 1048163
Soft up-do
ant 193 51 1048163

4 Reviews for The Blowout Blonde

Shauna · Married on 01/18/2019

Blowout Blonde = Fabulous Bridal Hair!

I (Luckily) found Liz right after a not so great wedding hair and makeup trial. I had scheduled a cut/highlight with her and was telling her about my awful trial.... She was SO awesome I ended up booking her to do my wedding hair! We did a trial before and I was at ease going into my wedding day knowing what to expect. I absolutely LOVED my hair! She did my bridesmaids hair and flowers girls, as well. Everyone looked fabulous! We did our photos early and my hair looked great ALL evening! Working with her was so easy, fun, and stress free... I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/28/2019

The Blowout Blonde's reply:

Shauna, I am so glad everything worked out the way it did! I so appreciate all the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your girls. You looked beautiful 💜
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic!!!

This girl!!... made my experience so fun, yet professional at the same time!! She did my hair absolutely amazingly and exactly as I’d imagined!! The Blowout Blonde has a nice studio but is also willing to come to the client! She is a prime example of charm and talent!! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

The Blowout Blonde's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! It truly means the world. I'm so happy you enjoyed you experience :)

The Blowout Blonde FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 170.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 1940 W. Chandler Blvd. Studio 30 Chandler, AZ, 85224 See on map
    Location of (The Blowout Blonde)