James Binnion Metal Arts

PO Box 31458, Bellingham, WA 98228 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About James Binnion Metal Arts

James Binnion Metal Arts, LLC (JBMA) is a jewelry business in Bellingham, Washington. JBMA is a small studio ran by Jim and David. The business was founded in 1991 by Jim Binnion and works exclusively with mokume gane. Mokume gane originally referred to a pattern style used in tsubas and other samurai swords and now refers to the process of laminating metal and carving a pattern.

James Binnion Metal Arts creates custom pieces of jewelry, each crafted from solid mokume. They design and create each piece of jewelry with quality craftsmanship, the finest metal and beautiful designs. If you are looking for a unique wedding or engagement ring, that is unlike any other ring, Jim and David can meet your needs. You can custom order your rings and have assistance in creating the perfect pair of rings for you and your spouse.

Follow James Binnion Metal Arts on

8 Reviews for James Binnion Metal Arts

James Binnion Metal Arts 1
James Binnion Metal Arts 2

Jeff Newman · Getting married on 10/14/2019

Beautiful ring and pleasure to work with

First off and most importantly I love my ring. It is so unique and well made. Additionally, the entire process was a pleasure. Their team was highly responsive and helpful in working with me to get the correct design and it arrived right on time.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Karen · Getting married on 06/29/2019

This team is Amazing!

I started with a concept and ended with a wonderful beautiful ring for my husband. I wanted to give him something special and with the help of Terry and James, I got more than I could imagine. They took my crude drawing and examples, told me what was possible and made the perfect ring. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    James Binnion Metal Arts 3

James Binnion Metal Arts FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

Real Weddings