Tampa, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About J&S Media

Hi there!! We are Jennifer & Scott, (almost) husband & wife wedding videographers and photographers based out of Tampa, Florida. We specialize in cinematic wedding films timeless wedding photos. We would love the opportunity to tell your story ♥️

** Visit our website to see all of our work in its full quality! http://jsmediaco.com **

We offer 4-5 or 8-10 minute cinematic films that both include:

• Full event coverage (getting ready until the end of reception)
  • Multiple 4K camera coverage
  • 2 videographers (Jennifer & Scott)
  • Professional audio & lighting
  • Licensed music for your film
  • 5-6 week 4K digital delivery turnaround
  • Pre-wedding meeting

We offer full coverage photography that includes:

• Full event coverage (getting ready until the end of reception)
  • 50-60 photos per hour
  • 2 photographers (Jennifer & Scott)
  • Online gallery with download and print options
  • 5-6 week digital delivery turnaround

51 Reviews for J&S Media

• Hannah

Hannah G. · Married on 02/28/2021

Blew us away!!!!!

My husband and I spent A LOT of time searching for the perfect videography for our wedding - and Jennifer and Scott created the film of our dreams. Throughout the entire process, Jennifer was immediately responsive. She went above and beyond to build a relationship with us prior to the wedding. Due to Covid, we did not meet in person beforehand, but I felt like we already knew each other before the wedding day. Jennifer puts a lot of time into responding thoroughly and thoughtfully and we can truly not thank them enough for their help leading up to the day, as well as the AMAZING video they put together for us. We decided to go with the 4-5 minute package and I think it captured our entire day absolutely perfectly. It blows my mind how well they are able to craft the film, they curate the video to your personalities and to the style of the event so well. We had to cut our guest list due to the pandemic and a lot of older or out of town family was unable to attend, so having video was incredibly important to us. It can be very difficult to find great wedding vendors, many will make you feel like you are just another wedding and don't make you feel like they are personalizing their work to you, but J & S Media was like hitting the jackpot. They make you feel so special and like you're their only client. Their service is unmatched, and they were the best investment we made. I have had so many people reach out to tell us our video is the best wedding video they've seen, I would recommend this duo to anyone! Thank you a million times Jennifer and Scott!! We will be cherishing this video for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon B. · Married on 01/16/2021

Grace & Poise

I am very particular with photo and video because Im also a photographer. I searched for a long time to find a videographer that was within my budget AND produces amazing video. Look no further than Jennifer and Scott. They were just simply amazing vendors. Before the wedding they were so easy to communicate with and they are more than accommodating. I found out that they were also planning their wedding, so Jennifer and I vented to each other about planning stresses. #bridebonding After our video chat with her, prior to the wedding, I was so excited!
    When they showed up on our special day they were quiet and so efficient. Little video ninjas! 😂 Jennifer helped me button my dress because we didn't have a crochet needle lol oops. Its little things like that that make your wedding vendors special. I love that they worked so well with my photographer, even though they had never met. They were directive in their posing and angles. It was a pleasure to watch them work. I was sad to see them leave at the end of the night. I felt like I had made new friends.
    After the wedding, Jennifer has been so great with me. Ive had a few questions and she always gets back to me in a timely manner. They are so accommodating and gracious. That is such a special trait.
    Today, we received our video and WORDS FAIL ME. I am completely in awe. I have probably watched it 6 times in the last two hours. I am blown away. It made me laugh and cry all at the same time. They captured the whole day in 6 minutes. Bless you two, seriously.
    I would recommend Jennifer and Scott to all of my friends. 11/10. Wonderful people. Wonderful video. We will be forever thankful to you guys.

Sent on 02/23/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

J&S Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J&S Media 1
    PHOTO & VIDEO PACKAGE DEAL
    We've partnered up with JCanelas Photography to offer our first photography & videography package deal! Joanna from JCanelas Photography is a great photographer, a very sweet girl, and someone we work extremely well with! The relationship and compatibility of your photographer(s) and videographer(s) is extremely important for your big day to run smoothly! See more details about the packages in the image below or at http://j-s-media.com/combo :)

• Juju Photography Wedding Photographers

It was an honor to work side by side with J&S Media! They reached out to me prior to the wedding we were both working and kept in contact with timelines and any changes to the event before actually meeting! They were both very professional and super sweet to work with! They kept in mind that I was around them taking the photos while they got creative for their videography. (Which their videography is stunning!) I felt like I had known them for years and have worked with them before! I will continue to recommend them to any brides looking for videography for their special day! Absolutely loved the experience with J&S Media and hope I get to work along side with them again in the future!

• Tampa Tampa, Florida, 33602 See on map