Tampa, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About J&S Media

J&S Media of Tampa, Florida is a videography business available to document your wedding story. The team of Jennifer and Scott of J&S Media lends their expertise filming an array of wedding types and locations. They offer videography packages with the possibility of add-ons and customization.

Experience

Jennifer and Scott are both graduates of the University of South Florida. Jennifer worked towards a degree in psychology and advertising while Scott worked towards a degree in communications and film. Scott cultivated his interest beginning in 2007, creating short films and filming weddings of family and friends. He continued to film on a part-time basis while in college. Jennifer’s business expertise is an important part of running a professional and organized videography business while attending to the needs of each client. J&S Media’s experience includes the filming of over 50 weddings.

The duo of J&S Media can film your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony or reception using a cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling or traditional videography style. They offer film lengths of 4-5 minutes or 8-10 minutes. Each film includes a consultation, multiple 4K camera & drone coverage, coverage of the entire event by both videographers, a 5-6 week turnaround, and more. Add-ons, such as a one-minute trailer for use on social media, are available. Other services offered include:

• Full ceremony, speeches, & special dances videos
  • Expedited edit
  • Custom-engraved USB delivery
  • Additional hours (over the 12 provided)
  • Client revisions

• Videos 4

22 Reviews for J&S Media

Vinson · Married on 12/30/2018

Stress-free

J&S Media are an authentic duo and an absolute blast to work with. I used Jennifer & Scott for their videography and photography services. The occasion was for my fiancé and I’s engagement. I explained my vision for how I imagined the proposal to be filmed. They gave me their thoughts and idea on how it could be accomplished. They exceeded all my expectations. On the day of the engagement, I felt as if they weren’t ever there. They filmed and captured everything so swiftly. When we saw the final product, it was stunning. You can feel that they have a love for what they do.

Rest assured, you will have the most beautiful moments of any special occasion captured.

• Hanna

Hanna · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Jennifer and Scott were so amazing through the whole process. They made everything so easy. I didn’t have one worry when I hired them. On the day of the wedding they were so respectful and sweet to everyone and We honestly didn’t know they were there at times. They did a wonderful job capturing all of the moments of our special day and more. The video they delivered was breath taking and wonderful and when I asked if they could add something they did it so quickly. I am amazed at our video and how it turned out and know I will look back on it every year. I can’t rave about them enough. Even after the wedding they kept in touch and sent all our raw footage which we had as part of our package. It was so organized and I could easily find specific moments from our. If you are looking for an amazing videographer Jennifer and Scott are for you truly can’t describe how happy I am with the decison we made to have them video our wedding.
    Hanna and mike

J&S Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J&S Media 1
    PHOTO & VIDEO PACKAGE DEAL
    We've partnered up with JCanelas Photography to offer our first photography & videography package deal! Joanna from JCanelas Photography is a great photographer, a very sweet girl, and someone we work extremely well with! The relationship and compatibility of your photographer(s) and videographer(s) is extremely important for your big day to run smoothly! See more details about the packages in the image below or at http://j-s-media.com/combo :)

• Juju Photography
    Juju Photography Wedding Photographers

It was an honor to work side by side with J&S Media! They reached out to me prior to the wedding we were both working and kept in contact with timelines and any changes to the event before actually meeting! They were both very professional and super sweet to work with! They kept in mind that I was around them taking the photos while they got creative for their videography. (Which their videography is stunning!) I felt like I had known them for years and have worked with them before! I will continue to recommend them to any brides looking for videography for their special day! Absolutely loved the experience with J&S Media and hope I get to work along side with them again in the future!

• Tampa Tampa, Florida, FL 33602 See on map