Tampa, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About J&S Media

J&S Media of Tampa, Florida is a videography business available to document your wedding story. The team of Jennifer and Scott of J&S Media lends their expertise filming an array of wedding types and locations. They offer videography packages with the possibility of add-ons and customization.

Experience

Jennifer and Scott are both graduates of the University of South Florida. Jennifer worked towards a degree in psychology and advertising while Scott worked towards a degree in communications and film. Scott cultivated his interest beginning in 2007, creating short films and filming weddings of family and friends. He continued to film on a part-time basis while in college. Jennifer’s business expertise is an important part of running a professional and organized videography business while attending to the needs of each client. J&S Media’s experience includes the filming of over 50 weddings.

The duo of J&S Media can film your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony or reception using a cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling or traditional videography style. They offer film lengths of 4-5 minutes or 8-10 minutes. Each film includes a consultation, multiple 4K camera & drone coverage, coverage of the entire event by both videographers, a 5-6 week turnaround, and more. Add-ons, such as a one-minute trailer for use on social media, are available. Other services offered include:

• Full ceremony, speeches, & special dances videos
  • Expedited edit
  • Custom-engraved USB delivery
  • Additional hours (over the 12 provided)
  • Client revisions

• Videos 4

20 Reviews for J&S Media

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2018

Campbell wedding

These two make such a great team and our video was better than we could have ever imagined!! Jennifer and Scott are amazing and so easy to work with and so so nice. I’d recommend them to everyone! We got our video less than a week after our wedding which was incredible! Again, we thank them so much and want to be sure that everyone knows how wonderful they are!

Krystina · Married on 07/07/2018

Scott and Jennifer are absolutely amazing!! Not only were they quick to respond to any and all emails leading up to my wedding, their turn around time on getting us our wedding video back was fantastic! The quality of the video we received from them was beyond expectation and such a gift. Scott and Jennifer divided and absolutely CONQOURED on our wedding day to capture all of the getting ready moments and made an amazing team as they worked side by side capturing the rest of our special day! We had their undivided attention from the first moment of getting ready to the last moment of the reception. My husband and I decided against the voice overs in the video so Jennifer asked if we wanted it set to music instead. She could see I was completely overwhelmed with trying to decide on song choices so she asked if she could choose for me and then let me decide. I could not have picked better songs! She really noticed the vibe of the day and the relationship between my husband and myself, picking up on small details and the song choices were perfection! Scott and Jennifer, from the bottom of our hearts we thank you!

Award

J&S Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J&S Media 1
    PHOTO & VIDEO PACKAGE DEAL
    We've partnered up with JCanelas Photography to offer our first photography & videography package deal! Joanna from JCanelas Photography is a great photographer, a very sweet girl, and someone we work extremely well with! The relationship and compatibility of your photographer(s) and videographer(s) is extremely important for your big day to run smoothly! See more details about the packages in the image below or at http://j-s-media.com/combo :)

• Juju Photography
    Juju Photography Wedding Photographers

It was an honor to work side by side with J&S Media! They reached out to me prior to the wedding we were both working and kept in contact with timelines and any changes to the event before actually meeting! They were both very professional and super sweet to work with! They kept in mind that I was around them taking the photos while they got creative for their videography. (Which their videography is stunning!) I felt like I had known them for years and have worked with them before! I will continue to recommend them to any brides looking for videography for their special day! Absolutely loved the experience with J&S Media and hope I get to work along side with them again in the future!

• Tampa Tampa, Florida, FL 33602 See on map