Winter Garden, Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Moonstone Artistry

Moonstone Artistry is a professional hair and makeup team based in Winter Garden, Florida. Owners Yadis Navarro and Promise Downs have a combined 15 years of experience in the beauty and bridal industry. Navarro is the lead makeup artist who specializes in natural makeup using airbrush and contouring techniques. Downs is the head hair stylist who has created every hairstyle in the books, from curled half updos to French twists, soft chignons, and long waves. After the team behind Moonstone Artistry is finished, your wedding look will be a dream come true.

Services Offered:
Moonstone Artistry is your one-stop-shop for all things beauty on your wedding day. Their professionalism, positivity, and flair for glamour will make your day-of preparations a breeze. Their services include:

• Consultations

Black and white shot | Photography by Gloria Francis Photography
Black and white shot | Photography by Gloria Francis Photography
Helping the bride
Helping the bride
The bride entering | Hair and Makeup by Moonstone Artistry, Photo by Gloria Francis Photography at...
Cheers | The Hendricks Photo

Moonstone Artistry 7
  • Zulay

Zulay Maldonado · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Ladies!

Yadis and Promise are amazing ladies and I’m so happy that they were a big part of our special day. From the moment they got to the hotel to beautify my ladies and I, they were a ray of sunshine. They were so happy to be there and that made us feel so comfortable. They are professional but super down to earth and fun at the same time. It’s literally like having your best friends do your hair and makeup for you. We talked, we laughed, and of course we cried on how beautiful they made us all look! They did such an amazing job on all of our hair and make up and it lasted all day! That’s definitely a plus!! They made me cry when I saw myself after my trial and even more after I saw myself all beautified on our special day. Oh and may I add my husband cried like a baby when he saw me walk down the isle, so mission accomplished Yas! They truly rocked it out and I can’t thank them enough! ♥️

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Janeris

Janeris Rosario · Married on 03/03/2019

Great hair and makeup service!

Yadris and Promise did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 3/3 and did a great job. They were very professional and responsive to all my questions and concerns. My girls also loved their final look. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Moonstone Artistry 8
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 01/06/2019

Phenomenal

I could sing praises about Yadis and Promise all day but I only get 3,000 characters so I will give you the short version. Moonstone artistry is absolutely amazing. As a bride you want to look and feel your absolute best on your wedding day and they made sure that when I walked down that aisle I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. From the hair and makeup trial to the day of the wedding they made sure that I was 100% happy with the final result. Not only are they incredible at what they do they are such genuine, kind, funny and upbeat people. They showed up right on time on the day of the wedding with smiles, coffee and some jams to get the day started. Yadis and Alex worked together on makeup and they did such an amazing job. Our makeup lasted all day long. At the end of the day my makeup still looked just as good as when they first did it. Promise and Cristal are miracle workers when it came down to hair. They brought my vision for myself and my bridesmaids to life and again it lasted all day long. I highly recommend this team of talented artists for your big day, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Moonstone Artistry Price Rates

Moonstone Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings