J&S Media Reviews

1 User photo

J&S Media 1
  • Kimbelsen

Kimberly · Married on 07/31/2019

Scott & Jennifer were there all day from when we started getting ready until the end of reception at night! They were on time, professional, directed us when needed to get great footage. I LOVE how our video turned out! It came back in less than a month! Our wedding was on 1.20.18 and they sent it to us last night 2/7/2018! Awesome turnaround time as they said was going to take 3-4 weeks! My entire family is in tears. Please see youtube link to view the highlight reel they made for us! https://youtu.be/z4c3bt1F58Y

Love, Kimmie & Rob #thepalos2018

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • James

James Stroup · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

We are so lucky to have found J&S Media! They were incredible to work with - talented, professional, and all-around great people. They captured our wedding beautifully; so much so that we keep watching the videos to re-live the moment! I can't recommend them enough (and thank them enough)! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Puig · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely incredible videographers

If you've been fortunate enough to stumble upon J&S Media - hire them asap! I spent weeks contacting videographers looking for the best ones to capture my wedding day & I couldn't be happier with Jennifer & Scott's work. They stayed from the very beginning to the very end of our day & created a beautiful film that we'll treasure forever. I'm so glad we invested in a video because the wedding day goes by in a blur but now we'll always remember every detail. Jennifer & Scott are kind, genuine, & so very talented!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful job!!!

Jennifer and Scott were phenomenal!! Not even one month since the wedding and they already sent us our video and special clips. The video turned out absolutely amazing!!! It truly captures the essence of our day, filled with beauty, grace and love. I can’t wait to watch it over and over. Working with J&S was a dream, they are so sweet and even tempered. They got along well with our photographer (even having never worked together) and knew when to speak up to get a certain shot but also work around what she required. I highly recommend J&S—such a great value for the cost and their work is outstanding!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sidney · Married on 05/24/2019

J&S Media has all of the characteristics that you look for in a vendor!

J&S Media was probably the best decision in the whole wedding. Having a videographer is something that a lot of couples go back and forth with. Is it worth it? YES! I would recommend J&S Media every day. Scott and Jennifer are wonderful people. They care about their clients, and they work their tails off. Many of my guests made the comments how they worked harder than anyone else at the wedding. They never once were in the way of anything, they worked amazing with my other vendors, and their product is unbelievable! They capture the most special parts of the day. They are so responsive to questions. They're just incredible people and offer an amazing service to brides and grooms!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • shannon

shannon · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Film

Hiring J & S Media was one of the best decisions we made! We now have the most beautiful film capturing our once in a lifetime day- and it immediately makes you feel like you can re-live all of the special moments, the joy, the love, and experience it all over again! Not only did J & S create a beautiful film, but they were responsive, professional, kind, flexible, dedicated, and I truly feel like they put great effort into creating a beautiful film that will bring my husband and I joy for the rest of our lives. They worked really hard on the day of our wedding and didn't let any special moment go un-filmed. They catered to my every desire and were there to film everything I asked for. Everyone needs a wedding film, it is incredibly special, and J & S Media is the PERFECT vendor to help!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Anna · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

My experience with Jennifer & Scott was nothing short of fabulous! I was always able to be in touch with Jennifer from the moment I first reached out to contact her. We were also able to meet with her a few weeks before the wedding to go over the timeline for the day, the style of the video, and any questions we had. Jennifer & Scott arrived on time and immediately got to work shooting. It was so neat to see the two of them work together. It's obvious that they have an eye for filmmaking! We received our video within 4 weeks and I was blown away! The more I watch it, the more I love it! They exceeded all my expectations and gave us a true gift, something I will treasure forever. If you are considering Jennifer & Scott, do not hesitate! They will capture your day like no other! ❤️

Sent on 05/31/2019

amy · Married on 04/20/2019

Dedicated & Talented

J&S was very professional and a pleasure to work with day of the wedding. They didn't ask much from us and did a great job of working with the photographer to help the day run smoothly. We felt very comfortable & natural filming with them. They even went the extra mile to get a temporary drone license after the city banned them from the public. The video itself turned out so beautifully & it truly caught the love we felt that day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Nichol

Nichol · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Video

Jennifer & Scott did an amazing job capturing all of the fun, loving, and special moments of my wedding. It's so much fun for me and my husband to watch our video and relive our special day. They're budget friendly and got along very well with my wedding photographer. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding let me tell you that you should 100% should consider it and definitely hire J&S Media. You won't regret it at all!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    J&S Media 2

tia · Married on 03/09/2019

Best decision

Jennifer and Scott are so amazing and talented. I found them through a friend and after looking at their videos I was sold. They are very “behind the scenes” the day of the wedding. And I completely see why. The moments they captured were everything I wanted to remember forever and then some. We could not be happier with the finished product. We had so much great footage that they even extended our video to fit everything. I cannot recommend them enough. I know some people are on the fence about spending the extra money on a videographer, we were too. But it was hands down the best decision we made. I cherish all their work and they are outstanding at what they do!! Thank you Jennifer and Scott!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Aly Palazzo · Married on 02/01/2019

Exactly what we wanted!!

Jennifer and Scott were absolutely amazing. We hired them for our wedding this past February and I truly felt like they took the time to understand us and our style in order to produce the deliverable we were hoping for. We sat with Jennifer a few weeks before the wedding to discuss a few things; she was extremely friendly, attentive and I ultimately left knowing I could trust her and Scott with our big day.

We received our video just 4 weeks after the wedding and WOW it was perfect. The quality, the audio, the scenes and vocals they chose, everything was perfect. I remember there were times of the day I felt awkward not knowing how to be in front of a camera and Jennifer made me feel so confident and relaxed that even just her presence was more than I could ask for.

If you are looking to support a local vendor with vision and tons of creativity, I would highly recommend J&S Media. Each time I was the video I get chills over and over again. Thank you J&S for capturing the most special day of our lives!!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 01/26/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommend J&S Media!!

Jennifer and Scott were absolutely fantastic!! Our wedding video is beautiful and they were so great to work with! They were very responsive and flexible with last minute changes we had to our wedding. We got our completed video only a little over 2 weeks after the wedding (which we were ecstatic about!)! The video captured us and our wedding perfectly! Pricing was definitely affordable and 100% worth it after seeing how great the final product is!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Marimar

Marimar · Married on 01/19/2019

So worth it!

If you can fit videography in your wedding budget, please do it! Pictures are great, but a video can take you back to that special day! Specially a video by J&S Media. I am so happy I booked them for my wedding and do not regret a single thing! Since the very beginning they were very open and understanding about all of my concerns. They were so responsive with emails and made me feel at ease even on the BIG day! Speaking of the BIG day, WOW! they captured absolutely the most precious scenes and created the most heartfelt video. Lastly, the turnaround time was fast and I was actually surprised to have received it as fast as we did.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Vinson · Married on 12/30/2018

Stress-free

J&S Media are an authentic duo and an absolute blast to work with. I used Jennifer & Scott for their videography and photography services. The occasion was for my fiancé and I’s engagement. I explained my vision for how I imagined the proposal to be filmed. They gave me their thoughts and idea on how it could be accomplished. They exceeded all my expectations. On the day of the engagement, I felt as if they weren’t ever there. They filmed and captured everything so swiftly. When we saw the final product, it was stunning. You can feel that they have a love for what they do.

Rest assured, you will have the most beautiful moments of any special occasion captured.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Jennifer and Scott were so amazing through the whole process. They made everything so easy. I didn’t have one worry when I hired them. On the day of the wedding they were so respectful and sweet to everyone and We honestly didn’t know they were there at times. They did a wonderful job capturing all of the moments of our special day and more. The video they delivered was breath taking and wonderful and when I asked if they could add something they did it so quickly. I am amazed at our video and how it turned out and know I will look back on it every year. I can’t rave about them enough. Even after the wedding they kept in touch and sent all our raw footage which we had as part of our package. It was so organized and I could easily find specific moments from our. If you are looking for an amazing videographer Jennifer and Scott are for you truly can’t describe how happy I am with the decison we made to have them video our wedding.
    Hanna and mike

Sent on 12/11/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2018

Campbell wedding

These two make such a great team and our video was better than we could have ever imagined!! Jennifer and Scott are amazing and so easy to work with and so so nice. I’d recommend them to everyone! We got our video less than a week after our wedding which was incredible! Again, we thank them so much and want to be sure that everyone knows how wonderful they are!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Krystina · Married on 07/07/2018

Scott and Jennifer are absolutely amazing!! Not only were they quick to respond to any and all emails leading up to my wedding, their turn around time on getting us our wedding video back was fantastic! The quality of the video we received from them was beyond expectation and such a gift. Scott and Jennifer divided and absolutely CONQOURED on our wedding day to capture all of the getting ready moments and made an amazing team as they worked side by side capturing the rest of our special day! We had their undivided attention from the first moment of getting ready to the last moment of the reception. My husband and I decided against the voice overs in the video so Jennifer asked if we wanted it set to music instead. She could see I was completely overwhelmed with trying to decide on song choices so she asked if she could choose for me and then let me decide. I could not have picked better songs! She really noticed the vibe of the day and the relationship between my husband and myself, picking up on small details and the song choices were perfection! Scott and Jennifer, from the bottom of our hearts we thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Vincent · Married on 06/16/2018

J&S Media were such a joy to work with. I've been a huge fan of their work for awhile now and was so ecstatic to have them be a part of my wedding. They were very accommodating to our schedule and was very professional and responsive throughout the whole process. Their turn-around time and quality of service was also very excellent and we definitely felt like we got such a great value when compared to other videographers in the area. Also, please note we only utilized their videography. We had a separate photographer that they were able to coordinate with as well without causing issues day-of.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tori · Married on 04/21/2018

Definitely get a videographer and definitely use Jennifer & Scott! We just got our video (earlier than expected) and it is absolutely perfect - better than we could've imagined! They filmed everything and yet never seemed to be noticed or in the way at all. They are both sweet, professional, and just AMAZING!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

I met Jennifer and Scott after they did my friend's wedding in August 2017, and knew I wanted them for my husband and I's wedding in April 2018! We absolutely LOVE how our wedding video turned out and were so impressed by their professionalism, speediness and flexibility! Jennifer and Scott were especially accommodating to our unique circumstances-my husband lives in England and we were only able to discuss over Skype with Jennifer and Scott before the wedding. They truly have an exceptional gift and natural talent at capturing the little moments and details of the day in an unobtrusive manner, and crafting a stunning story we can continue to watch and cherish over the years. <3

Sent on 05/02/2018

Bret · Married on 03/02/2018

We had an absolutely incredible experience with J&S. They were extremely flexible and accommodating for our requests, and they also knew when to push back and have us lean on their experience when necessary. Our video turned out absolutely incredible, we couldn't have been happier. I did a lot of research on video companies prior to selecting J&S, and their value is outstanding given their pricing and the resulting end product. The video we received compared to those from companies that were 2 and 3 times the price of J&S. They were super friendly, very responsive and had an amazingly quick turnaround. We received our finalized video 3 weeks after the ceremony. They also conduct pre-wedding interviews and stitch them in via voice overs, and it was so exciting and special to hear your partner's voice describing their feelings during the video. I'd highly recommend J&S to anyone looking for a video production team.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 02/17/2018

This added a great value to our wedding day!!! We re-watch the video all the time and it is amazing! The quality is wonderful and the staff are so easily and friendly to work with! Very worth it! :-)

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I are in such awe of our new cinematography wedding highlight video. We have watched it numerous times since we received it only about 3 hours ago and love every second of it. It is simply beautiful and there isn’t one thing we would change about it. Their level of expertise and creativity truly captured the love that was filled during our special day. We can’t thank you enough for all your time, effort and professionalism, this video will surely be watched over and over again. We highly recommend J&S Media for your wedding or event they were fast to respond, listened to all our wants and needs and were able to deliver our video in under 2 weeks! Thank you again! Love, Love.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

Jennifer and Scott did an amazing job with our wedding video! We couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect. These two make an awesome team

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

I am so happy Jennifer found my post on facebook and decided to contact me. I had been searching for a videographer for a long time to record my intimate beach wedding. I wanted drone shots of the hotel we were staying at, the beach where our ceremony was taking place as well as regular filming. I was about ready to give up on the drone shots because any videographer who offered them were WAY over my budget, It must have been fate! Jennifer reached out and was more than happy to work within my budget. You can see that Jennifer and Scott love what they do, they are very professional and it shows in their work. They didn’t just stand by and record, they gave us ideas and poses to make sure we got the most out of our wedding video.

After watching our final wedding video we couldn’t be happier. It came out amazing! Better than we could have imaged it! Thank you J&S Media for working within couples budgets and giving them an amazing video that captures a big moment in their lives.

Sent on 07/13/2017