J&S Media Reviews

20 Reviews for J&S Media

20 J&S Media Reviews

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2018

Campbell wedding

These two make such a great team and our video was better than we could have ever imagined!! Jennifer and Scott are amazing and so easy to work with and so so nice. I’d recommend them to everyone! We got our video less than a week after our wedding which was incredible! Again, we thank them so much and want to be sure that everyone knows how wonderful they are!

Krystina · Married on 07/07/2018

Scott and Jennifer are absolutely amazing!! Not only were they quick to respond to any and all emails leading up to my wedding, their turn around time on getting us our wedding video back was fantastic! The quality of the video we received from them was beyond expectation and such a gift. Scott and Jennifer divided and absolutely CONQOURED on our wedding day to capture all of the getting ready moments and made an amazing team as they worked side by side capturing the rest of our special day! We had their undivided attention from the first moment of getting ready to the last moment of the reception. My husband and I decided against the voice overs in the video so Jennifer asked if we wanted it set to music instead. She could see I was completely overwhelmed with trying to decide on song choices so she asked if she could choose for me and then let me decide. I could not have picked better songs! She really noticed the vibe of the day and the relationship between my husband and myself, picking up on small details and the song choices were perfection! Scott and Jennifer, from the bottom of our hearts we thank you!

Vincent · Married on 06/16/2018

J&S Media were such a joy to work with. I've been a huge fan of their work for awhile now and was so ecstatic to have them be a part of my wedding. They were very accommodating to our schedule and was very professional and responsive throughout the whole process. Their turn-around time and quality of service was also very excellent and we definitely felt like we got such a great value when compared to other videographers in the area. Also, please note we only utilized their videography. We had a separate photographer that they were able to coordinate with as well without causing issues day-of.

Tori · Married on 04/21/2018

Definitely get a videographer and definitely use Jennifer & Scott! We just got our video (earlier than expected) and it is absolutely perfect - better than we could've imagined! They filmed everything and yet never seemed to be noticed or in the way at all. They are both sweet, professional, and just AMAZING!

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

I met Jennifer and Scott after they did my friend's wedding in August 2017, and knew I wanted them for my husband and I's wedding in April 2018! We absolutely LOVE how our wedding video turned out and were so impressed by their professionalism, speediness and flexibility! Jennifer and Scott were especially accommodating to our unique circumstances-my husband lives in England and we were only able to discuss over Skype with Jennifer and Scott before the wedding. They truly have an exceptional gift and natural talent at capturing the little moments and details of the day in an unobtrusive manner, and crafting a stunning story we can continue to watch and cherish over the years. <3

Kristin · Married on 02/17/2018

This added a great value to our wedding day!!! We re-watch the video all the time and it is amazing! The quality is wonderful and the staff are so easily and friendly to work with! Very worth it! :-)

• Kimbelsen

Kimberly · Married on 01/20/2018

Scott & Jennifer were there all day from when we started getting ready until the end of reception at night! They were on time, professional, directed us when needed to get great footage. I LOVE how our video turned out! It came back in less than a month! Our wedding was on 1.20.18 and they sent it to us last night 2/7/2018! Awesome turnaround time as they said was going to take 3-4 weeks! My entire family is in tears. Please see youtube link to view the highlight reel they made for us! https://youtu.be/z4c3bt1F58Y

Love, Kimmie & Rob #thepalos2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I are in such awe of our new cinematography wedding highlight video. We have watched it numerous times since we received it only about 3 hours ago and love every second of it. It is simply beautiful and there isn’t one thing we would change about it. Their level of expertise and creativity truly captured the love that was filled during our special day. We can’t thank you enough for all your time, effort and professionalism, this video will surely be watched over and over again. We highly recommend J&S Media for your wedding or event they were fast to respond, listened to all our wants and needs and were able to deliver our video in under 2 weeks! Thank you again! Love, Love.

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

Jennifer and Scott did an amazing job with our wedding video! We couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect. These two make an awesome team

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

I am so happy Jennifer found my post on facebook and decided to contact me. I had been searching for a videographer for a long time to record my intimate beach wedding. I wanted drone shots of the hotel we were staying at, the beach where our ceremony was taking place as well as regular filming. I was about ready to give up on the drone shots because any videographer who offered them were WAY over my budget, It must have been fate! Jennifer reached out and was more than happy to work within my budget. You can see that Jennifer and Scott love what they do, they are very professional and it shows in their work. They didn’t just stand by and record, they gave us ideas and poses to make sure we got the most out of our wedding video.

After watching our final wedding video we couldn’t be happier. It came out amazing! Better than we could have imaged it! Thank you J&S Media for working within couples budgets and giving them an amazing video that captures a big moment in their lives.

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

Jennifer and Scott were wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond our expectations (including some amazing aerial footage), and were really accommodating when we wanted specific elements of our wedding filmed in full. They did a wonderful job with our wedding video, and their pricing is very reasonable. We also felt like they really captured our personalities in the way they put our video together. Would highly recommend their services!

Alyana · Married on 05/03/2017

J&S Media literally makes wedding videos magical and you will be incredibly impressed with your wedding video because I was with mine! Scott, Jennifer and their team were so accommodating with prices and requests, and I was amazed by their exceptional level of professionalism as well as their unobtrusive style during the wedding.

Weddings are usually so expensive and hiring videographers was an after thought for me so I was blessed to find J&S Media because the prices were so much more within budget than I expected for such incredible work. Check out their work on their website, email them, and BOOK them because you will get your money's worth. I can't recommend J&S Media enough! You will not be disappointed!

Anne · Married on 04/29/2017

Jennifer and Scott were such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I invested more into videography for our wedding because we really loved their work. They were so professional and worked so hard during the entire day!! Definitely recommend J&S Media to anyone looking for quality work and professionalism!

Krystal · Married on 03/19/2017

I have witnessed this business grow from the ground up and they've only improved over time. They are professional and offer high quality work for a reasonable price. My experience with them while they shot my video demonstrated how hard they work at their craft, not only striving to leave their customers happy but also to improve their work. It's amazing to see how far they've come and I can't wait to see how much further their talent and dedication will take them. Although their media channels are fairly new, J&S media have been working in the videography field for 6 years. The videos they have uploaded speak volumes about the meticulous aesthetic flair they inject into their work and I recommend you book them before the word gets out and they become fully booked!

andrew · Married on 03/18/2017

Jennifer and Scott did an amazing job. They were on time, professional, and were very cooperative. I would highly recommend them. The memories they were able to capture are priceless and will last a life time. They are young but very skilled at what they do and they will be able to capture exactly what you want. Dont hesitate you will not regret going with them for anything they are amazing and wonderful.

Mark · Married on 02/11/2017

We heard about J&S Media through a family friend. From the beginning until we received our video, they were very responsive and helpful. They worked with us to find a package that would fit within our budget and we were very appreciative! A lot of other videographers we spoke to didn’t have as much flexibility. Scott and Jennifer were punctual, professional, and not invasive whatsoever. Most importantly, the video was AMAZING. It was everything we could hope for and more! They are SUCH a great value. We will treasure our video forever and are soooo glad we decided to make the investment!!

Leslie · Married on 10/20/2016

We are so happy we found J &S media for our wedding. They captured the entire day perfectly and we have something we can look back on forever. They did an amazing job on our video and they have the best prices by far. They are so easy to work with they really try to involve you in the process. We had a great experience and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Jennifer and Scott filmed my wedding on Anna Maria Island. I ask to for the shorter "music video" length, and I absolutely love how it came out. My video captured all the perfect highlights of my wedding, and I love to show it off to my friends and family. They were attentive and easily worked with my photographer. I would highly recommend them for any life event you want captured though a lens.

Kamalie · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved working with Jennifer and Scott! From the beginning, they were extremely responsive and were able to work with our vision and our budget. Their attitude was very professional and relaxed throughout the entire wedding-- it put me at great ease. I highly recommend booking J&S Media for your wedding!