I HEART PHOTO BOMB

Orlando, FL View map

PHOTO BOMB! is a new kind of photo booth experience. Our fresh and innovative booth entails an open area concept. This means no more cramping into a restricted small booth, but you can have group shots. Making this experience more interactive and fun!

We pride ourselves with the ability to offer high quality resolution photos. We use professional lighting and camera to produce beautiful photos. Why? Photo booth doesn't have to be all silly photos! You can have beautiful nice photos as well. Glam it up!

We also have OVER 30 different backdrops to choose from! THAT'S ALOT!

Visit our website to see them all!

www.iheartphotobomb.com

OR check out our 🇮​🇳​🇸​🇹​🇦​🇬​🇷​🇦​🇲below​ for more photos! ⇩

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 04/03/2021

The BEST photobooth!!

I booked this vendor for my wedding reception. We got the 4 hour unlimited photo package and the guestbook photo album. When people first walked in they were a little shy to go to the photobooth, but Tam walked around the tables and encouraged people to take photos and sign our guestbook. He helped give them direction to do a different pose or use photo props. Everyone had a lot of fun with it. The photo qualities are really good and it was cool to pick out my custom template and backdrop. Everyone got printed and digital copies of their photos. I can't say enough good things about this vendor. I highly recommend their service if you're looking to book a photobooth.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 01/23/2021

The BEST photobooth and the BEST people!!!

I don’t even know where to start with Tam and Hong! They were by far one of my most favorite vendors of my wedding day. My husband and I are wedding photographers and videographers and were a bit more picky on the quality of the photobooth strips and the overall aesthetic. Right when we visited their website, we loved how everything looked and how detailed it was. We literally had no additional questions because everything was there for you to read. When we first reached out, Hong was very responsive and worked with us to find the right package/add-ons. We loved how they offered an ‘Idle Hour’ option where you’re paying less for a specific hour that they’re present but not open. It made everything seem like a great value and that they really care for their customers — not everyone would willingly add that for their customers. All of the booking and communication was done through HoneyBook, which is very easy and organized to use. Once it came closer to the wedding day, it was so easy to select a backdrop and Tam and Hong worked with us to create a custom template for our photobooth strips - we were so appreciative of how flexible and happy they were to do everything that we wanted. They got a custom template over to me very quickly and it was exactly what we wanted! Even if you don’t want a custom template, they had TONS and TONS to choose from. NOW to the actual wedding day - Tam was absolutely phenomenal!!! Tam approached me before the ceremony to introduce himself and confirm where he’d be setting up — that first impression was already so great, he was very personable and I was confident that he was competent and was going to be a great photobooth operator. In working in the wedding industry ourselves, we’ve seen some photobooth operators that are kind of just ‘there’. Once it hit reception and the photobooth open, it was a great success!!! They provided amazing props - not just cardboard cutouts of cheesy sayings - but props that people are actually EXCITED to use. My personal favorites were the disco ball and crown. Our guests were constantly trying to drag us to the photobooth and they were RAVING about how it was the best photobooth they’ve seen. The first time I visited the booth, I was waiting for the print out and Tam let me know that I didn’t have to worry about it; that at the end of the night he’ll give me all of the prints that included myself and my husband. WOW!!! At the end of the night I received a fairly large stack of not just the prints with myself and my husband in them, but other guests as well (we’ve taped them into our guestbook). When my dad’s side of the family visited the booth, Tam was so helpful in giving them prompts to help them out with posing (also something rare and very appreciated). He gave them a special 4x6-sized print just for them, too. I could literally go on and on about I Heart Photo Bomb. The quality of the photos, the prints, the customer service before and on the wedding day…. we were just absolutely amazed. My husband and I are already potentially planning a 1-year anniversary celebration and we would love to have them join us again. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!! Thank you so much Tam and Hong for being one of our favorite vendors of the night and for all that you do
  • Adriana
    Adriana Married on 11/23/2019

Perfect Photo booth vendor

Soo grateful to have had this dynamic duo at my wedding! My guests loved taking fun pictures and i love having the wonderful fun memories for a lifetime! I definitely recommend them so a fun addition to your wedding!

Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (I HEART PHOTO BOMB)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding