Juju Photography

San Francisco, CA View map
$4,300 Most Popular Price

$4,300 Most Popular Price

Hi there!

This is such an exciting time for you and I am so excited you stopped by to hear about me! My passion for photography started in 2007 but my passion for weddings + portraits started in 2010! Capturing love stories, and being apart of such an important event in your life, makes my job worth it all. I live a very simple and humble life. I love to love. The smiles I capture in each shoot are aimed to always make my viewers smile just as natural and big without knowing their story. Just from looking at a photograph. I strive to make my clients (who turn into friends!) remember the magical moment they had, triggering emotions no one else can feel- all from my vision of how I capture their love.

My truest goal and favorite quote is, “I don’t shoot what it looks like, I shoot what it feels like.” And I am blessed I get to be a part of such an amazing experience! So thank you for considering me being a part of yours! I look forward to hearing more about your special day!

With Love,

Juju

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Y
    Yusuf Married on 11/25/2018
    One of the best decisions my fiancé, Yusuf and I have ever made was choosing Juju photography for our engagement shoot. Our photographer, Juju was absolutely outstanding and had the best energy to feed off of. She really gave us an experience we will never forget. Her photos are truly breathtaking and I can’t thank anyone but her for that! Can’t wait to use her for future shoots !
  • Sara
    Sara E. Married on 06/24/2018

Multitalented!

Juju did our engagement photoshoot and engagement party photos and was fantastic!!! Her pictures captured us beautifully and gave us memories for a lifetime! She is very talented and even did my hair and makeup for our sessions. Book her today!!! =D
  • Y
    Yasmine Married on 05/06/2018
    There is nothing I dislike more than a photoshoot. Juju turned what would typically be a dreadful and an awkward experience into an easy and comfortable hang out session. None of it seemed choreographed. No cliche poses. No excessive directions. No cheesy displays of intimacy. You can imagine it as just another day with your significant other and your mutual friend in common, Juju. You feel that she really gets to know you as a couple. She brought a speaker with her to the photoshoot and played nice music to capture moments of us casually singing and dancing! She’s really fun and spontaneous so be prepared! Needless to say, the pictures turned out brilliant. There are too many amazing photos to choose from. Would highly recommend for any occasion!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

J&S Media J&S Media Wedding Videographers

It was such a pleasure working with Juju! She was very professional - in the way that she directed the couple, interacted with other vendors, and coordinated with us (the videographers) throughout the whole day. You could tell that she is experienced in what she does just by how naturally she did her job throughout the day. It's also a struggle to work around the videographers sometimes, but she was definitely mindful of our cameras and was aware of how her actions affected ours. Her work also speaks for itself - amazing quality - and she definitely has that creative eye!

San Francisco, CA, 95053
Location of (Juju Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding