1317 Honey Blossom Dr, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,885
Availability Check your date

About J. Bell Photography

We are Austin's #1 wedding portrait artists. Voted the Best in Austin by KVUE and The Knot, our boutique style and all inclusive package keep our limited dates full and our brides happy!

29 5
ddbd3b1b26d63c61 Kinchen1knot
24 5
28 5
29 5
ddbd3b1b26d63c61 Kinchen1knot

9 Reviews for J. Bell Photography

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

Do you ever look at wedding pictures and get jealous because you want yours to look like that too? Thanks to J and Hannah, my new husband and I have those pictures. This power couple is incredible. J did our engagement pictures a year before the wedding and was very easy to work with and really helped make the process easier. They are very reasonably priced and include everything, even their photo booth. For the wedding, both Hannah and J showed up before 10am and stayed with us until the party ended at midnight. Hannah was a blast to hang out with during hair and makeup and the boys had a great time with J as well. They captured every moment, even down to the cake in my eyelashes. We have started to get the pictures back and they are more than incredible. I can’t stop looking at them.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Laura · Married on 04/01/2017

We feel so lucky to have stumbled upon J. Bell Photography. J did our engagement photos and they came out so beautifully that we hired he and his wife to do our wedding. Having a husband and wife team to photograph your wedding means you get great shots of both bride and groom getting ready, etc. they are so professional and they just make everything so easy! Love them!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Christie · Married on 03/25/2017

J and Hannah make a great team and were wonderful to work with! My husband and I really wanted to have our engagement pictures done in College Station and J was more than happy to travel there for us. He did an amazing job with capturing the beauty of A&M's campus to create the most perfect background for our photos! On the day of, J and Hannah were amazing! They moved throughout the venue capturing all of the details of the reception hall as well as were in the suites with us to make sure to get pictures of us getting ready. Their attention to detail was stunning! I am a very type A person and they graciously followed my plans as well as helped me relax and be flexible with the schedule. Hannah was wonderful with calming my nerves leading up to walking down the aisle! They captured so many beautiful ceremony pictures and a lot of fun candid moments from the reception and the photo booth was a hit! I am so in love with my sneak peek and I cannot wait to get the rest!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

J. Bell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,956.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,885.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Save the Date