Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number

About It's Your Day Weddings & Events

After months of planning every aspect of your wedding, you don't want to leave the execution of your plans to chance. It's Your Day! You should be carrying your bouquet, not a clipboard!
It's Your Day Weddings & Events provides the following:
- A final planning session two weeks before your wedding date
- creation of a Wedding Timeline
- Follow up calls to vendors
- Pre-Ceremony/Ceremony Management
- Reception Management

It's Your Day....Let Me Worry About The Details!

Please contact me at iydevents850@gmail.com

58e2ed64e278c0dc 1438288156926 www clearlyinfocus com4x64
58e2ed64e278c0dc 1438288156926 www clearlyinfocus com4x64

2 Reviews for It's Your Day Weddings & Events

Laura · Married on 11/15/2014

Jenny was wonderful to work with! Very competent, helpful and amiable. I'm so glad we hired her - she ran the rehearsal which went incredibly smooth and the day of - it was such a relief to know that she was at the venue taking care of everything. She coordinated with all of my vendors and I felt confident with all of her decisions. She was great coming up with a day-of timeline (a HUGE help) and talked me through any of my questions and concerns. Communicating with her was very easy and she easily kept up with everything going on. Anything I wanted on my wedding day - she took care of. It was amazing! She did a fantastic job.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I had the honor of hiring Jenny to help with "Weekend Of" coordination for our October wedding. When I came down with the flu and pink eye just 10 days before our wedding, she steped up and went above and beyond her duties to make sure everything still got done on time. She also worked with all of our vendors to coordinate who was delivering what, where, when. It was a huge burden off our shoulders. While we did all of our own planning, it was such a relief to know that someone would be there the weekend of, to take care of things that come up and to make sure that everything was done according to our planning. Our magical fairytale wedding would not have been so magical without her.

Sent on 11/24/2014

• Sunshine FL DJ
    Sunshine FL DJ Wedding DJs

Working with It's Your Day Wedding & Events is great. Jenny is very knowledgeable about events of all types and sizes. I've had the pleasure of working with her on a business and personal level and been very impressed. If you are unsure of what direction you want your event to go, you should definitely contact It's Your Day Weddings & Events!

• Tallahassee, 32308 See on map