Island Wedding Memories - Maui

Pukalani, HI View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Island Wedding Memories- Maui - a wedding planning company based in Maui, Hawaii - has been helping couples create their dream wedding for 18 satisfying years. They offer day-of, full, or partial wedding planning packages with different styles such as simple elegance. Each wedding ceremony package or vow renewal package they offer is fully customizable and services can be added to or deleted from the package to truly create your own one-of-a-kind dream wedding.

Island Wedding Memories-Maui offers starter packages that are as customized as you wish. Full-service coordination can be added if you desire a little extra help. Some of their other services include:

• Coordination packages
  • Videographers
  • Entertainment
  • Hair and makeup
  • Flowers

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1600.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$1000.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jess Married on 06/05/2020

Best decision was hiring Kim

We hired Kim with IWM to be our wedding planner. She was essential in planning a wedding from another state. Kim has amazing tips, ideas and connections with everyone on the island. Unfortunately, our wedding was forced to cancel due to Covid, but Kim again stepped up and went above and beyond to help retrieve our deposits. Kim always did more than she needed to and we cannot say enough about her. We would definitely recommend Kim as a planner.
  • Teresa
    Teresa T. Married on 12/12/2019

Flawless Wedding Day!

My husband and I can't thank Kim and Kama enough for making our special day so magical.

First off, my husband and I live in California, and we wanted to get married at Olowalu Plantation House in December 2019. We contacted Kim and a few other wedding coordinators to set up meetings for February 2019 because that was the only month we could go to Maui before the actual wedding.

We met with Kim first, and my husband and I basically fell in love her right away! She came so prepared, and even got us a goodie bag. She answered all our questions and concerns, and recommended great vendors for us like florals, decor, photography, officiant, Dj service, musician, caterer, bar service, and entertainment! We wanted full event planning, and her pricing is very reasonable. We showed her ideas on what we wanted at our wedding, and she gave us her honest opinion on what the rough budget would be. During our meeting, she had told us that she would send us an idea on layouts, and vendor contacts. After the meeting, we got the information emailed to us even before we confirmed we wanted to work with her. The next day we met with another planner, and they didn't want to give us any information until we gave a deposit on their service. On top of that, we got a very basic print out sheet about what they offer. They weren't as personable as Kim was. Kim was very sweet and warm upon first meeting.

After this first meeting, everything was smooth sailing for us. She would send emails to make sure I took care of certain things prior to the wedding, and a timeline on when to book vendors. She negotiated vendor pricing, and did a lot of the communication directly to the vendor, so I didn't have to. She also answered my questions and concerns so quickly whether by email or text. Not once did she get annoyed with my emails or the many inspiration pictures of how I wanted the florals and decor to be. She also helped me create my reception layout, and our day-of timeline.

The day of our wedding, I was a little nervous to see how everything was going to be set up, because I was afraid that there would be things I wished I had, or if there would be enough florals/decor for the ceremony and reception. Right when I arrived, I was speechless! She had worked so closely with Noni from Maui Palmtree, and had everything I requested and more for the setup. It was absolutely beautiful! There was not one hitch during our whole wedding. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding with our guests, and never had to worry about one thing.

If you are looking to have a wedding in Maui, I would HIGHLY Recommend Kim and her team. Pricing is very reasonable for everything they do for you, and she really takes great pride in what she does. I feel like communication is key, and she did a great job in doing that. Thanks to Kim, I had the wedding of my dreams !

Island Wedding Memories - Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words!! We loved planning your wedding and making your wedding dream come true :) thank you so much for choosing us-XOXO
  • Stacey
    Stacey N. Married on 04/04/2019

Incredible!

I contacted Kim at Island Wedding Memories more than a year before our desired wedding date in Maui. From the very beginning, Kim was easy to work with. Throughout the planning process, she was accommodating with our needs and quick to make helpful suggestions. She was also quick to respond to all of my emails, answering my worried questions about details with ease.
    I was somewhat nervous about the idea of a destination wedding, specifically not being able to meet any of the vendors or see the venue or even meet Kim before the big day. But I had no reason to worry, because Kim and her team pulled together the most beautiful wedding we possibly could have hoped for. She gave me a by-the-minute breakdown of the wedding day well in advance so I knew exactly what to expect, and so I was able to keep the wedding party and immediate family apprised of how it would go.
    Kim was also our wedding photographer (Aihara Visuals Photography) and she produced the most beautiful previews for us just five days after the wedding, and anyone who has been married knows that family and friends begin to ask about photos pretty much immediately after the wedding, so this was so appreciated.
    I cannot speak highly enough of Kim as both a wedding planner and a photographer. If you are considering a Maui wedding, I know from experience that with Kim you will be in excellent hands. My advice would be to trust her and enjoy the process.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marie & Keith
    44 photos · 05/31/2019

Maui Wedding Cakes Maui Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Leah is great to work with!

MeewMeew Studios MeewMeew Studios Wedding Photographers

Leah is an awesome wedding planner who can make your wedding dream come true! She is very professional, dedicated and creative. You'll love working with her!

DJ Dan Maui DJ Dan Maui Wedding DJs

I work with all the best coordinators here on Maui. I am fortunate to have worked with Island Wedding Memories many times. Attention to detail is their specialty. Their approach is so relaxing as well, very comfortable. Well connected with the best vendors and best locations. As professional as it gets. So much so, I hired them for my own wedding!

P.O. Box 880485 Pukalani, 96788
808-268-9554
Location of (Island Wedding Memories - Maui)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding