Nearby Vendors to Consider

About IncrEdible Endings

Custom Designed Wedding and Specialty Cakes

IncrEdible Endings creates custom designed wedding cakes and specialty cakes with fresh, moist layers of cake, creamy fillings and Italian Buttercream icing. IncrEdible Endings offers custom handmade chocolate and sugar work. Fresh flowers can also be use to adorn your wedding cake. Serving Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Indiana, Lexintgon, Louisville, Dayton, Columbus and beyond, with free delivery within the I-275 area.

Every IncrEdible Endings wedding cake is inspired by you then customed designed. Your wedding cake will be fresh, never frozen and delivered just before your reception to ensure its perfection. Your wedding cake will be a culinary masterpiece that will taste like a dessert from a fine restaurant, that will be talked about long after your celebration is over. Great care is taken to create a wedding cake that will impress your guests from the first time they see it to their last bite.

As our gift you can order your free, fresh, 1st Anniversary cake any time with in your first year. (with a wedding cake serving 100 minimum)

Barb started IncrEdible Endings in 1991, with 6 gourmet desserts. Soon she was asked to do a wedding cake for one of her clients. The wedding cake business grew over the years to be the main business, but she still offers specialty cakes to a growing number of her clients. She also worked as the Pastry Chef at the Commonwealth Hilton in Florence, Ky for 4 years, until the demands of IncrEdible Endings became a full time endeavor. She has kept the business small so she has the time to do very specialized and creative work for her clients. Her love of art and design, and her eye for detail have enhanced her interest in the culinary fields.

Contact Barb at incredibleendings@hotmail.com or 859-512-2450 to set up an appointment to design your wedding cake centerpiece.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (4)
Private Tastings (4)
Cake Stands (2)
Groom's Cake (1)

Barb is wonderful. I had her make both our wedding cake and a small, individual cake for my MIL's birthday, which happened to be the day after our wedding, in the shape of a witch (family joke). Barb had two meetings with us to help design our cakes and she was great at listening to my ideas and making suggestions. I wanted an Art Deco design, and she helped me take pictures from Pinterest of other cakes I liked, and combine the different elements to come up with something totally unique to me. Barb's business is small and she works out of her home, but that means you get personal service. I had a really bad experience at another storefront bakery, where my tasting was conducted by a 21 year old who obviously never baked a wedding cake in her life, and didn't listen to a word I said, then priced making EXACT COPIES of cakes that are already all over Pinterest. Barb actually LISTENS to what you say and helps you make something unique and special for you. And, her cakes taste great. My MIL was thrilled with her personal cake. I wish I could post pictures in these reviews, because they were amazing.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cake that IncrEdible Endings made for our wedding day was perfect and and surpassed our expectations! We received numerous compliments on how beautiful it looked and how delicious it tasted. The buttercream frosting used is like none I've ever had! Perfection! I would highly recommend! Thanks again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Barb's cake was one of the best wedding cakes I've ever had. I shopped around for a while for a baker to do our wedding cake, but I ended up choosing Incredible endings, we just can't get over how moist and light her cake was! Barb also helped me put together my idea of a rustic themed cake ( with help of pinterest) we were able to come up with a design and it turn out to be so beautiful!! we are excited for the anniversary cake (which by the way, is included in the price) https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/6439_1290878784260558_1384778148923491820_n.jpg?oh=b4c6161f12d5c261197992fe899bcef0&oe=574556DD

Profile Picture Kristine, 12/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

IncrEdible Endings Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1469378900 dd1d656d2610bd41 2016 06 19 11.23.52

Free, Fresh 1st Anniversary Cake

$52.50 Value | Redeem In-Store
You will receive a Free, Fresh, 1st Anniversary Cake (6") anytime within the 1st year after your wedding date. Your choice of cake and filling flavors. Must be ordered 2 weeks prior to pick up. No one should have to celebrate with a frozen cake! No coupon needed. Offer valid with a minimum 100 serving Wedding Cake.
#WW9965c4c76f2ef200

10 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the best cakes in town! Love her Italian butter cream icing! Her cakes are as beautiful as they taste!

Barb is a master in the art of wedding cakes. She has the incredible ability to make any vision you may have for your wedding cake into a reality. To top it all off, her cakes are delicious as they are pretty! She is personable and professional. I would highly recommend Incredible Endings!

There are a bunch of wedding cake bakers/decorators in this town of Cincinnati but IncrEdible Endings cakes are absolutely one of the very best. Barb's cakes are absolutely delicious from the first bite to the last. The detail that she puts into the decoration are of masterpiece quality, amazing, so beautiful. You have to just to stand and feast your eyes on her cakes at wedding events. They are a work of art. AND, very important in my book: IncrEdible Endings icing is out of this world good. Barb's wedding cakes will bring non-stop compliments and lasting memories. Most Sincerely, Joni Bishop Cincinnati By Design

I've had the pleasure of meeting Barb of IncrEdible Endings, and admire her dedication and professionalism for the passion of her business! You can't go wrong with all the deliciousness that's offered. I highly recommend it!

IncreEdible Endings makes beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces of art that are delicious too! I have worked with Barb on several events and she always does a fantastic job with the presentation and taste to impress the crowd. She's always professional and easy to work with.

62 PROS I KNOW

9204 Gunpowder Rd, (Driveway is off Sunrise Dr./1st on left), Florence, KY 41042   See On Map
859-512-2450 (phone)