Albany, OR 97322 Map · Phone number

About In The Lens Photography

Packages start at $995 ...From getting ready to walk down the Aisle, to throwing your Bouquet at the Reception, we'll be there, finding moments that stand out from all the rest. Photographing your Wedding as we would our own ... taking pride in giving you Beautiful Memories of Your Wedding Day.

Whether you're wanting Traditional or Candid ... We'll be there to capture the Love and the Emotion of your most Memorable and Important Day…Your Wedding. Ensuring that every detail of every Moment will be captured with Fun, Fresh and Memorable Images.

Our packages include Engagement Sessions (with CD of images, Consultations, Custom Design Albums, and all of your Wedding Images on a DVD. We also provide an online gallery so you can share photos with family and friends ... Offering unique items like Black & White Newspaper Photos and Photo Reception Table Cards for your guests ... This is just our way of saying it's "Your Day" and will be remembered as special as it should be.

Follow In The Lens Photography on

IMG 4142c
IMG 7283a5x7

18 Reviews for In The Lens Photography

Cassie · Married on 09/11/2010

In The Lens was a wonderful accent to our wedding. We had so much fun with them. They were so easy to work with and had great ideas for our photos. I also want to say that the review below (2 down) doesn't sound at all like the company we had at our wedding. Carol and her daughter were wonderful. They were so nice to all our guests and my mom laughed and had a fun time with Carol. She kept my my mom from being stressed. In fact, one of my bride's maids booked In The Lens for her wedding also. I would highly recomend them.

Sent on 09/22/2010
  • summerbride2010

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/07/2010

Was such a gem to work with! Her and her daughter were wonderful to have at the wedding, and all of our family and friends complemented on them! Great team!

Sent on 08/13/2010

Ruth · Married on 08/07/2010

What wonderful service! Both of the photographers were very professional, yet fun-loving and caring. It touched my heart to see one of them crying during the ceremony! I love the pictures and the way the photos bring out the true feeling of the wedding... Excellen work!

Sent on 10/15/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Bust A Move
    Bust A Move Wedding DJs

These guys take great and unique shots! Very impressed! Frank B BUST A MOVE DJ SERVICES

• PS Photography & Video
    PS Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Great photos that really capture emotion!

• Creative Photos by Caroline
    Creative Photos by Caroline Wedding Photographers

I have shared and learned from In The Lens Photography and I love the unique eye they have! Beautiful photography!

• Albany, 97322 See on map