Alyssa Jul Photography, LLC

Lake Oswego, OR View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Alyssa Jul Photography is a professional studio located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Providing sublime services for weddings and other special celebrations, this studio has been capturing and documenting life’s precious moments for over a decade. Committed to classic portraiture, this studio’s primary goal is to produce timeless images that encapsulate the true emotion of each couple’s unforgettable event.

Every couple will discover a range of high-quality services and wedding packages at Alyssa Jul Photography. Every package and service offered by the studio is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes an engagement session, high-resolution images, second photographer, albums, digital files, negatives, and additional hours. Other photographic services and final format items available include:

• Custom graphics
  • Full day coverage
  • Canvases
  • Prints
  • Flush mounts

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Prints

• Roree
    Roree T. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!!!!

My wedding photos are so beautiful! I couldn’t be more happy. Alyssa is so sweet and very talented! She is an amazing photographer. I will use her again for all my family photos!
    Alyssa C. Married on 02/08/2020

The BEST photographer

Alyssa is amazing!! She was the photographer for two of our friend's wedding and it was a no brainer to use her for our wedding as well. Her eye for photography is breath-taking. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is an awesome person. She is so fun and extremely easy to work with. She will be our go-to photographer for all photo needs. I can't say enough good things about her work. Her style is elegant, playful, poised, and beautiful. I have seen her work from our friend's weddings and was blown away with everything she was able to capture in one day. 10 out of 10 recommend. I HIGHLY recommend her for any photography needs.
  • Brenna
    Brenna A. Married on 08/10/2019

amazing and great photos

Wow... You will only have this day one time, it is very important to capture it well, if you go with Alyssa you can rest assured that she will take that day as seriously as you do.
    We had Alyssa do our engagement photos and we loved her from the start. She did everything to make us feel comfortable and at ease for our session. Our engagement photos turned out great. We knew she would do a a good job for our wedding, so we booked her.
    I don't think we would have had a better photographer. In my line of work I have seen and worked with countless wedding photographers. And most I have seen do an ok job. Alyssa does a fantastic job. She worked so well with my family, all my family loved working with her. She is truly a Jul.
    We could not have been happier with the how the gallery turned out.
    The photos speak for themselves. And we have countless more gorgeous photos thanks to her.
    Alyssa, we appreciate you so much and we thank you for capturing our day perfectly.

Alyssa Jul Photography, LLC's reply:

Brenna and Christopher, thank you for your kind words! The love and devotion you have for each other was so special to witness. I wish you the very best in the years to come! Thank you for having me be a part of your beautiful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Green Villa Barn & Garden Green Villa Barn & Garden Barn & Farm Weddings

Alyssa is absolutely fantastic! So professional and friendly! Wonderfully easy to work with :)

Designs by Muse Designs by Muse Banquet Halls

Alyssa is a complete pleasure to work with! She gives all she has to capture the moments that are important, has a good eye, and is easy going in her style which makes for a smooth, seamless day.

Portland Spirit Cruises & Events Portland Spirit Cruises & Events Boat Weddings

Alyssa is wonderful to work worth! Easy to get a hold of, fun to work with and she gets some great, interesting shots. I use her for my professional job as well as my personal family photos! Kristen Baxter, Marketing & Event Director, Portland Spirit River Cruises

463 3rd St Lake Oswego, OR, 97034
503-968-5940

Monday - Saturday 8am - 6pm by appointment
Location of (Alyssa Jul Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding