In Ink Weddings + Events

Austin, TX View map Visit website

$2,500 Package Price

In Ink Weddings + Events is a bespoke wedding planning service based in Austin, Texas. This team of creative coordinators works together with the couple to design a day as unique as the love being celebrated. Specializing in whimsical themes, couples can see delicate beauty throughout their event in a wedding ceremony and reception tailored to them. They do not just plan the wedding, they prepare the to-be-weds for what is to come as they set out on their next adventure together.

The In Ink team offers both full and partial planning services, enabling couples to choose a package that suits their needs. From the basics of budget analysis and vendor referrals to event design and day-of coordination, they are there to help through it all.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Autumn Married on 11/01/2021

Vow Renewals

When my husband and I first married 10 years ago we had a small courthouse wedding that I wore a white dress from Forever 21. Our plan was to have wedding/ceremony in a year, but life happened and it kept being pushed back. BUT Sydney with In Ink wedding made it happen! Sydney's ideas and her communication are amazing. She pays attention to every detail and addressed any of our concerns. She made the big day so easy and was adaptable to everything. If I could dream up the perfect wedding it would've never come close to what Sydney did for us. She gave us something we didn't ever think we would love and want. My husband & I are forever grateful for what Sydney did from finding all the vendors for the bar, photos/videos, my wedding dress & my husband's tux. Sydney is truly gifted and is peach to work with. I say this from the bottom of my heart; she made our dreams come true. Sydney gave us these memories and experience that we will hold onto forever. Thank you so much, In Ink Weddings!

-Autumn & Richie Gonzales
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey P. Married on 11/01/2021

10/10 WOULD Recommend!!!

Sydney is such a charm! She's 100% worth hiring! With In Ink Weddings, you can expect quick, concise, organize and professional communication. You can also expect unique and beautiful styling. As a florist, I was so impressed with Sydney's vendor communications- you can be sure she'll take care of all the logistics, timelines and checklists! Its hard to find the words to quite describe how great she is... quite literally I felt comfortable, relaxed and prepared working with Syd! Don't walk, RUN!!
    Eric R. Married on 10/23/2021

Engagement party

Sydney and I have been friends for a long time and she's always been helpful with planning things so I wasn't surprised when she agreed to help me plan a surprise engagement party for my now fiance. What I was surprised with was just how much effort she put in and just how personally invested she would be in making sure everything went just right. She was wonderful and to say that I couldn't have pulled it off without her is an understatement. She even adapted to my last minute change to have to propose at the party venue and reorganized everything to make a wonderful backdrop for the pictures, only to the rearrange again after I had proposed. She was wonderful and I highly recommend working with her for any of your needs!

Pricing

In Ink Weddings + Events Price Rates

Austin Austin, TX, 78759
Location of (In Ink Weddings + Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding