Birdsong Event Planning

Round Rock, TX View map Visit website

$1,300 Package Price

Located in Round Rock, Texas, Birdsong Event Planning is a wedding planning company. This business is led by owner Megan, who holds a passion for weddings close to her heart. She is excited to help each of her clients to realize their vision for their big day. Megan strives to help couples eliminate any stress that comes with planning their event, allowing them to enjoy the experience of watching it all come together.

Birdsong Event Planning offers couples a range of services to ensure that every celebration is a meaningful and memorable experience. A range of packages is available, from partial wedding planning to day-of coordination. From the preliminary stages of budget management to the execution of the event on the day, Megan will be there throughout every stage.

• Black-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

Emily Married on 11/13/2021

Best coordinator ever!

Megan was absolutely amazing! She was an absolute lifesaver at helping me find a new DJ when ours dropped the week before the wedding. She was very detailed and made sure every thing went smoothly on our big day. She was quick to help adjust the timeline when we were running ahead of schedule. I didn’t have to worry about any vendors on my big day, she had everything covered.
  • M Ramirez
    M Ramirez Married on 09/27/2021

M. J. Birdsong

She did a fabulous job on my cousin’s wedding also she has a great personality and helpful with coordinating your event !!

Pricing

Birdsong Event Planning Price Rates

Team

Megan Birdsong
Megan Birdsong
Owner

I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawai’i. I’m a wife and mom of one human child and two furry children. I love going on walks and spending time with my little family. I’m a big foodie and I truly feel food is life! I’m a very open, laid back (but not too laidback, I will get the job done), outgoing, personable, and empathetic person. I have also taken certification courses to help me be more equipped with the knowledge I need to succeed in my role as an event planner. I feel that all these qualities in me and my certifications will make it easy for us to work together towards your event planning goals. If you feel I am the right fit contact me today!

Round Rock Texas Round Rock, TX, 78665
Location of (Birdsong Event Planning)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding