Glendale, CA 91202 Map · Phone number

275c15a9b9a91c43 1282978219574 stvincentdepaul
lagunabeachwedding

6 Reviews for Iconica Photography

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Monica! We found her through Google when we were looking to do our engagement shots and she knocked them out of the park. I booked her for our wedding as soon as I saw the proofs. We also hired her to photograph my bridal shower at the Millennium Biltmore (high tea, everyone wearing hats) and we have her some very challenging shadows to deal with. She managed to get both the background and peoples' faces excellently lit and the photos came out gorgeous.

When it came to our wedding, she was punctual (I was running late from the salon and she beat us to the venue!), got amazing shots, but was discrete and never in the way. I got married a week ago today and can vouch for the quality of the photos from the day-of because she already edited 51 of the photos into a teaser album for me. :) She's been a pleasure to work with throughout our planning and our event and we will definitely use her again.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Raiza · event on 08/24/2013

We contacted Iconica to shoot our engagement pictures and had the best experience! Monica, our photographer made us feel so comfortable. She was friendly and professional. She recommended the best places to take our pictures. She understood the look we were going for and the pictures came out perfect! We are beyond thrilled with our final product!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Jennifer · event on 12/15/2012

Iconica Photography was definitely a great choice! Our photographer, Monica, was such a sweeetheart and made us feel very comfortable. My fiance and I are both usually very awkward in pictures because we are very camera-shy. We knew we really wanted to have an Engagement shoot for all of our guests to see, but we also went in very nervous to look silly. However, Monica made us feel really comfortable and took the most amazing shots of us! (This was the first time that we felt photogenic!) She really knew how to use all of her elements to capture the beauty of the outdoors along with our romance. She was also very friendly. We ran about half an hour late to the shoot because we got lost on our way there and thought we were going to get that cut off from our time. However, Monica was very understanding and didn't penalize us for it. We also received our photos in about a week! This was really impressive! Overall, we really got a great deal with Iconica Photography. We got beautiful photos that we are actually proud and excited to show everyone, for the most affordable price!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Iconica Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Fabulous Weddings Central Coast
    Fabulous Weddings Central Coast Wedding Planners

Working with Monica was such a pleaasure. She took some great shots and worked well with the guests and the bridal party. Her upbeat attitude made my day easier. Nancy Ortega Cartouche Weddings and Events

• Glendale, 91202 See on map