I Do Wedding and Events

Los Angeles, CA View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my profile!

A little bit about me and what I do, I am a Wedding and Event Coordinator that specializes in day-of coordination. I'd like to think that I am budget friendly while offering exceptional service. I am a doer, and that means that there isn't much I wouldn't do, to ensure that your day runs as seamless as possible. My services begin as soon as clients book, meaning I am just a phone call away as your professional wedding resource.

My goal is to provide my clients with support and guidance throughout the planning process, but even more importantly execute all your final details and instructions to allow you to enjoy every minute of your wedding day!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Happly Planning,

Marlene Gutierrez

Owner & Lead Coordinator

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Giselle Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding - October 23rd, 2021

Marlene was an absolute life saver! We hired Marlene before the pandemic and we unfortunately had to postpone our wedding. Fortunately, Marlene stuck with us for two years and we always loved how Marlene checked in to see how we were doing. She was amazing in helping us find the best vendors for our wedding and she knew what exactly what to do when in came to the preparations for the wedding. She confirmed vendor contracts and finalized the day of wedding timeline, as well as ensured payments and guest counts were in order.

She knew how to direct everyone on the day of the wedding and she managed to take care of things from staring and ending time to establish everyone was on schedule.

She made sure everything I envisioned for the wedding was taken care of and was in good shape. Marlene is definitely a pro at her job and it was a pleasure working with her.

Marlene is the coordinator you want to hire!!

• Brandon
    Brandon Married on 06/12/2021

Unsung Hero

Marlene was so amazing and fantastic to work with. We went the “day of” package and were so surprised and grateful for her involvement leading up to “day of” to make that day so smooth and easy. You have enough other stuff going on that day of your wedding, it was so amazing to have Marlene show up and know that everything would be handled that we asked of her…and then some. She was so above and beyond helpful and made it possible for us to actually relax and enjoy our special day. Would HIGHLY recommend Marlene to anyone looking for a great coordinator for your wedding or special event.
    Angie K. Married on 10/03/2020

You must hire Marlene!

Marlene is an experienced coordinator who will fulfill all your wedding needs and more. I had a detailed plan and she was able to execute it all while making necessary corrections using her experience and expertise. You will be in great hands with her! Thank you for making my wedding run smoothly, I couldn’t have asked for more.

I Do Wedding and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Angie! You planned a beautiful wedding and I am so happy I was able to play a role in making it all come together so beautifully. Congrats and best wishes always!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

I Do Wedding and Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Marlene  Gutierrez
Marlene Gutierrez
Owner & Lead Coordinator

My name is Marlene and I'm the owner and lead coordintar for I Do Wedding and Events. I was married in 2006 and by 2008 I was up and running helping couples plan and coordinate their dream wedding. I still shed a tear evertime I see a client walk down the aisle!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of I Do Wedding and Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

1253 N. Calera Ave. Los Angeles, CA, 91722
6263919549
Location of (I Do Wedding and Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding