DB Creativity

Encino, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

DB Creativity is a wedding planning firm based in Encino, California, serving couples throughout the Los Angeles area. Owner Dana Bresin boasts more than two decades of experience in the event planning industry. She and her team incorporate creativity into each aspect of the planning process to ensure an innovative and engaging experience from start to finish.

DB Creativity offers full-service to day-of coordination and everything in between. Dana and her team are happy to guide you through the planning process, ensuring you can relax and focus on your engagement while they oversee the details. They also provide tailored services for decor and design to create a seamless aesthetic for your celebration. In addition, a specialty destination wedding package is available if you are hosting your event outside Los Angeles. This company is dedicated to giving back to the community and has opportunities for you to donate unwanted event items.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kasey
    Kasey Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding experience we could have asked for

Dana, Evynn, and Melissa made all of our wedding dreams come true! From the moment we hired DB Creativity, our wedding planning process was seamless. They connected us with outstanding vendors and made sure we hit all of our planning milestones together.

They also do stunning florals, which was huge for us since we didn't have to search for a separate florist.

DB Creativity's execution on our wedding day was flawless, and we could enjoy our wedding like we were guests. It was the best gift we could have asked for.

We are forever grateful for Dana and her team and will look for any opportunity to work with them again.
    Eden W. Married on 07/07/2022

10/10 for DB Creativity

To start off by saying, DB Creativity is the best party coordinator I have ever encountered. I got married less than a week ago and used DB Creativity to plan our 500 person wedding! I can easily and confidently say that our wedding was more than I could have ever imagined. Dana & Evynn are the best… you can’t go wrong with using DB Creativity. All my wishes and requests were over achieved by these two and their amazing team. Dana has held my hand for the past eight months through this whole wedding planning journey and has not only been an extraordinary party coordinator but has been a person to rely and lean on when she knew I was stressed or overwhelmed with the wedding. Dana always knew how to make sure everything was taken care of and made you feel at ease. Getting to know Dana and Evynn was such an amazing journey. They actually care and want to see you smile and want to match your dreams of having the most spectacular night of your life. In addition, their staff members, Alex & Jocelyn, were such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. They were there at my wedding venue with me from 9am until the end of night making sure everything was going smoothly. Never for a second did I feel unheard or not cared about when I was with Dana & Evynn. DB Creativity is the best… I would not recommend anyone else. I promise you will love them as much as I do!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for putting your heart into this special night of ours. It wouldn’t have been this amazing without you guys!!
    Ginny K. Married on 01/22/2022

Best wedding planner ever

This was a flawless wedding thanks to db creativity. They made everything easy. I would highly recommend them for any event and would use them again. Thank you Dana and her team
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matthew & Brian
    42 photos · 04/02/2022

Arthur Murray Dance Studio of Sherman Oaks Arthur Murray Dance Studio of Sherman Oaks Dance Lessons

DB Creativity will take care of all your needs and make great recommendations for vendors for couples. Our advice: follow their lead and you can't go wrong!

Timeless Celebrations Timeless Celebrations Wedding Planners

From blooms to decor and much much more, DB Creativity is your full service wedding & event resource for both alot or a little, Dana's creative touch sings loudly in everything she produces.

Braemar Country Club Braemar Country Club Country Club Weddings

Dana and her entire staff are true professionals. Amazingly talented and creates the most memorable events! Every event need you have they are 100 % committed. I just love working with DB Creativity!

Encino, California Encino, CA, 91436
Location of (DB Creativity)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding