CMC Event Rentals

Sun Valley, CA View map

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

4.2
    Allyson Married on 07/29/2017
    We ended up using CMC Party Rentals for our wedding at the suggestion of our wedding planner. We had already booked our venue, which was supposed to include linens and chairs, etc. Only to to find out that the colors we wanted were an upgrade from our basic package. We priced out our upgraded linens and chiavari chairs with our venue and CNC was able to provide the same plus some sashes and chargers at almost half of what our venue was asking. Although there was a delivery charge because the venue was in Ventura County, they were super flexible on the drop off and pick up and were able to accommodate the venue when there was a last minute event the next day that pushed the delivery time earlier. Super pleased with all the items they provided - Tableclothes, napkins (matched perfectly to my bridesmaids dresses), chairs (with seat cushions to match the napkins, charger plates, sashes for the ceremony and special tablecloths for the cake and other display tables. Bella was great to work with and very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend them for future events.
    Cara Married on 01/28/2017
    LOVE this company. They were recommended by both my coordinator and venue. Their prices are absolutely amazing and unbeatable, and don't worry you're not sacrificing quality or professionalism for price. I ordered mirror chargers from them and received them at a price 80% cheaper in comparison to a quote from another company. On my wedding day, I panicked because I saw the couch for our sweetheart was not the one I asked my coordinator for. Unfortunately because of technology her texts came in a different order than what she had sent me. I immediately contacted her - she contacted CMC and they had the couch I wanted delivered well in time before my ceremony. I was THRILLED. It made such the difference. They even had a mirror cake stand for my #allmirroreverything vibe. People were commenting on how gorgeous the set-up and tables were and it was all because of CMC. Such an amazing company to work with, highly recommend.
    Ani Married on 06/13/2015
    They were great! Everything looked fantastic and they were prompt in delivery and pick up.

Cosmo Events LA Cosmo Events LA Wedding Planners

Best event rental company in LA! Extremely reliable, always on time, very helpful staff. Always a pleasure to work with and the prices are great!!!!!!! I have worked with this company for over 6 years, and look forward to many, many more years of working together and creating beautiful events.

Enchanted Events and Design Enchanted Events and Design Wedding Planners

This is a great rental company. They always come through with their deliveries on time and their prices are very competitive.

10930 Randall St Sun Valley, CA, 91352
Location of (CMC Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding